Whites are most leftist I find

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Many Hispanics have strong religious and family values
Blacks just vote democratic because they lack “ independent thought “
Many whites are far leftist” mini pol pots “ who want totally revolution because they’re all losers of society !!!

Many whites are far leftist” mini pol pots “ who want totally revolution because they’re all losers of society !!!
Cannot agree on blacks lacking independent thought, but seeing more and more of the white leftests you speak of. They are not around here but thing I see in the news, like the white mob somebody here posted going into a middle/upper middle neighborhood and giving people hell if they did not raise a fist for BLM. Another was a few months back, a large group of all white urban yuppies in someplace like Vermont or Connecticut bowing down before some BLM street preacher and even washing the feet of blacks for their (shame?) whatever the guy convinced them they owed. Very strange. The preacher guy should have a nightclub act and he was definitely capable of independent thought. All those young adult to middle age yuppies, not so much.

Cannot agree on blacks lacking independent thought, but seeing more and more of the white leftests you speak of. They are not around here but thing I see in the news, like the white mob somebody here posted going into a middle/upper middle neighborhood and giving people hell if they did not raise a fist for BLM. Another was a few months back, a large group of all white urban yuppies in someplace like Vermont or Connecticut bowing down before some BLM street preacher and even washing the feet of blacks for their (shame?) whatever the guy convinced them they owed. Very strange. The preacher guy should have a nightclub act and he was definitely capable of independent thought. All those young adult to middle age yuppies, not so much.

Really? Got a link for those claims? Where did a bunch of white urban yuppies wash the feet of black people? I'm guessing this is something you pulled outta your ass, and it stinks.

Another was a few months back, a large group of all white urban yuppies in someplace like Vermont or Connecticut bowing down before some BLM street preacher and even washing the feet of blacks for their (shame?) whatever the guy convinced them they owed.
What would Jesus have done?

iu

Really? Got a link for those claims? Where did a bunch of white urban yuppies wash the feet of black people? I'm guessing this is something you pulled outta your ass, and it stinks.
Took me less than 2 seconds.https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-white-cops-civilians-wash-black-protesters-feet-seek-forgiveness/

Forum List

Back