May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
She and many progressive liberals do have a DISEASE...:bye1:

Professor Declares ‘Whiteness’ a ‘Disease
Preaching hate in higher education.
November 23, 2015
Jack Kerwick

emac_matias.jpg

I had always looked upon my six-year-old son as a blessing.

But now I realize that he is a disease.

My wife, my parents, my grandparents, and every member of my family, both living and deceased, are likewise a disease.

But if you are reading this right now, and you are white, you should know that your children and all of your loved ones are also a disease.

So implies a University of Colorado education professor, Cherly E. Matias, in the most recent edition of Teaching Education, a peer-reviewed journal.

In “‘Why Do You Make Me Hate Myself?’: Re-teaching Whiteness, Abuse, and Love in Urban Teaching Education,” the author insists that “the racial achievement gap” and other racial disparities are “symptoms” of “the underlying diseases of racism and Whiteness” (italics added).

Whiteness is a disease.

In other words, Newspeak trades in impersonal, highly general abstractions, i.e. “isms.” Critical Race Theory is a textbook illustration of this: The individual is swallowed up, his or her intentions dissolved before the omnipresence of “systemicracism.”

It is with this, parents, that your children are being inundated. Dear taxpayer, it is for the sake of subsidizing this anti-intellectual drivel that you labor.

But let’s get even more exact: White parents and taxpayers are paying the salaries of faculty and administrators so that the latter can turn around and declare to the next generation that they are a “disease.”

Professor Declares ‘Whiteness’ a ‘Disease’

Forum List

Back