White Women and Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it with brains, discipline, conscientiousness, values instilled by my parents, and talent in my field. (If I wanted to brag, I’d say more….but this should be sufficient.)
Some idiots don’t think women are smart enough to attain anything on their own. It just shows that those same idiots must be jealous because a woman (GASP!!) might be smarter that they are. In fact, women are smarter and the proof is shown when said idiots lie about people they don’t know.

I have done these jobs during the course of my working days.

Assistant Director of a Community Center 8 years
Housing Director of a NFP 5 years
Development Director of an NFP 3 years
Vice President/Director of Administration-NFP 5 years
Executive Director. 15 years

These aren't jobs handed to people who don't have skills/qualifications that are handouts given because of somebody's color.

AA opens the door for qualified people who would not have been considered without the policy. Once the policy was implemented white males began race baiting and only the intellectually lazy white female has gone along with the baiting.

White women who want to end this policy are cutting their own throats.

Some idiots don’t think women are smart enough to attain anything on their own. It just shows that those same idiots must be jealous because a woman (GASP!!) might be smarter that they are. In fact, women are smarter and the proof is shown when said idiots lie about people they don’t know.
Women can do most of the things men can do and some things men can’t. Its all a balance.

You’re wrong.
No Lisa, I'm not. Because you wouldn't know if you were an affirmative action hire and most white women working today are in jobs they would never have been given the chance to do if not for AA.

What you believe about AA is nothing more than racially biased anti black hate filled drivel. It is untrue, you've been shown it's untrue, yet you keep repeating an untrue opinion.

I have done these jobs during the course of my working days.

Assistant Director of a Community Center 8 years
Housing Director of a NFP 5 years
Development Director of an NFP 3 years
Vice President/Director of Administration-NFP 5 years
Executive Director. 15 years

These aren't jobs handed to people who don't have skills/qualifications that are handouts given because of somebody's color.

AA opens the door for qualified people who would not have been considered without the policy. Once the policy was implemented white males began race baiting and only the intellectually lazy white female has gone along with the baiting.

White women who want to end this policy are cutting their own throats.
And I’d bet good money, every single of those organizations were one hundred percent black, IF they really exist. I don’t believe anything you claim.

No Lisa, I'm not. Because you wouldn't know if you were an affirmative action hire and most white women working today are in jobs they would never have been given the chance to do if not for AA.

What you believe about AA is nothing more than racially biased anti black hate filled drivel. It is untrue, you've been shown it's untrue, yet you keep repeating an untrue opinion.
Most white women? Lol. You don’t know most white women to make that comment. What jobs would they not have without AA? You ASSume most women aren’t qualified. WTF makes you so special to think you know all there is to know about white women?

Most white women? Lol. You don’t know most white women to make that comment. What jobs would they not have without AA? You ASSume most women aren’t qualified. WTF makes you so special to think you know all there is to know about white women?
Or....another thought. While IM2 accuses us of getting positions due to affirmative action, what makes him so sure he was the best candidate for the jobs he’s said he’s had, and not that he got a bump-up because of his race?

Happened all the time at the lib places I’ve worked.

I don’t have a woman owned business. I have NOT gotten anything that I did not deserve from continued education to gaining skills and experience. Where did I say you were given anything for being black? What did I say that was arrogant? You make up your disgusting lies to make you feel like you actually know about people. Guess what? You don’t know jack shit about me so STFU and stop with your constant lies.
Molly at one point long ago l believe that you told me you were in a business. Be that as it may, you don't even know what AA is. You think it's an extra boost for blacks only, when in fact it is a policy that was made to provide equal opportunity to all groups who have faced past discrimination. White women faced past discrimination. White women are given opportunities because of AA and you are one of them. AA is just a foot in the door, you have not worked any harder than me and I have much experience and education in my field of work. But people like you want to deny my hard work and effort by claiming I was given something I did not earn while you get to use cuss words I get banned for because when you are told you get the same thing, you catch a case of anal pain.

Go study what Affirmative Action is and who is protected then come talk.

He’s not only racist against whites, but against women, too.

Molly at one point long ago l believe that you told me you were in a business. Be that as it may, you don't even know what AA is. You think it's an extra boost for blacks only, when in fact it is a policy that was made to provide equal opportunity to all groups who have faced past discrimination. White women faced past discrimination. White women are given opportunities because of AA and you are one of them. AA is just a foot in the door, you have not worked any harder than me and I have much experience and education in my field of work. But people like you want to deny my hard work and effort by claiming I was given something I did not earn while you get to use cuss words I get banned for because when you are told you get the same thing, you catch a case of anal pain.

Go study what Affirmative Action is and who is protected then come talk.
And didn’t you do that to us, and to all white women? You just said we only got our jobs because of AA, and deny it has anything to do with our intelligence, abIlity, and talents.

Like so many libs, you do exactly what you accuse others of.

I don't have to know anything but what womens organizatipns have shown to be true.

Sally Kohn, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone, Time, JUNE 17, 2013, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone.

46. Fact Sheet: Affirmative Action and What It Means for Women, July 1, 2000, The National Womens Law Center, https://nwlc.org/resources/affirmative-action-and-what-it-means-women/

47. Tim Wise, Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action, September 23, 1998, Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action

48. Victoria M. Massie, White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents, White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

Molly, you aren't a very intelligent person. You hang on to a lie and keep repeating it. Unqualified people are not being hired for jobs because of Affirmative Action. So go study the policy, learn what it does and who it covers.

He’s not only racist against whites, but against women, too.
Sally Kohn, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone, Time, JUNE 17, 2013, Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone.

Fact Sheet: Affirmative Action and What It Means for Women, July 1, 2000, The National Womens Law Center, https://nwlc.org/resources/affirmative-action-and-what-it-means-women/

Tim Wise, Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action, September 23, 1998, Is Sisterhood Conditional?: White Women and the Rollback of Affirmative Action

Victoria M. Massie, White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents, White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

I've said nothing racist and women are not a race.

And didn’t you do that to us, and to all white women? You just said we only got our jobs because of AA, and deny it has anything to do with our intelligence, abIlity, and talents.

Like so many libs, you do exactly what you accuse others of.
You perception of AA is backwards and wrong. Go study what AA is, what it does and who it protects. Stop repeating anti black hate based baited garbage. Because I'm giving YOU what YOU dish out and like the right wing snowflake you are, you can't take it.

Women get AA because QUALIFIED white women were passed over for white males. If not for this policy, you would have spent your life baking biscuits and spitting out babies. Because of the efforts of BLACKS who died in the process, you can sit on your expansive back end today making the historically blind arguments that you do.

You perception of AA is backwards and wrong. Go study what AA is, what it does and who it protects. Stop repeating anti black hate based baited garbage. Because I'm giving YOU what YOU dish out and like the right wing snowflake you are, you can't take it.

Women get AA because QUALIFIED white women were passed over for white males. If not for this policy, you would have spent your life baking biscuits and spitting out babies. Because of the efforts of BLACKS who died in the process, you can sit on your expansive back end today making the historically blind arguments that you do.
1) My back end is not expansive. Was that nasty slap really necessary? You complain that whites don’t speak to you with the respect you want, and then you talk like that.

2) I worked in admissions. They bend over backwards to get blacks in while rejecting whites who are better qualified - and the stats prove it.

3) When I post the stats, you call the stats racist.

4) I am fighting back a little harder because you are ramping up your attacks, and we are in Zone 1.

Thread Closed

It's never a good idea to reply to a thread that has been stagnant for some time. This one is from last year, before this area was switched to Zone 1. The original post does not fit the current guidelines, nor do most of the replies. If I were to leave this open and play mod, most of you would be getting warnings.

If someone wants to start a thread on affirmative action, have at it, but make sure it follows the rules for Zone 1. Big hint: Think of this area as a specialized section of The Clean Debate Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back