AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny

White Woman Uses Her Privilege to Shut Down Arrogant White Man in Dramatic Showdown - Atlanta Black Star

With all due respect to the disturbed blond woman with a less than civil attitude, for me, "white" privilege and supremacy means living in communities where most all my neighbors were introduced to life by a young, loving, caring, committed couple, concerned and focused on the well being of their children, realizing that raising a fairly well adjusted child often results their child(ren) maturing into a reasonably happy teen and adult respecting themselves as well as having empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful neighbors.

Sadly, not all American children are introduced to life by responsible people. The suburban NY community I was raised in had its share of knucklehead, deficient parental caregivers, allowing their children to run wild, unsupervised.

However these abused and/or neglected kids were raised in a community where for the most part its residents embrace respect for one another, and have no problem SNITCHING on damaged people who cause harm to their peaceful neighbors.

I recognize the social and racial issues we are dealing with as WE humans continue evolving, are real and palpable.

I also recognize that in a free society PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY are concepts keeping us free.

Sadly, many American children are introduced to a childhood life of pain, struggle and hardships by depressed and/or irresponsible teens and adults who ignorantly or willfully fail to embrace the HUMAN REALITY that raising a fairly well adjusted child will often result with a child maturing into a fairly or wonderfully happy teen and adult respecting themselves and their peaceful neighbors.

Tupac, a victim of Childhood Trauma and CRIMINAL UNJUST CHILDHOOD OPPRESSION was well aware of who messed up his mind so badly he rapped about suicide and harming his peaceful neighbors by snatching purses to feed his neglected, hungry belly.

*Tupac Addresses African American Child Abuse/Neglect*

Sadly, beginning at a young age a significant population of American children are CONDITIONED to accept and/or embrace what the late American recording artist and *Childhood Trauma victim Tupac Shakur* describes as "Thug Life", an acronym for

*"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvcks Everyone".*

“We don’t need no more rappers, we don’t need no more basketball players, no more football players. We need more thinkers. We need more scientists. We need more managers. We need more mathematicians. We need more teachers."

"We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? **We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that**, we don’t need any more entertainers.“ ~Tupac Shakur

tupac-addresses-child-abuse.png

Tupac was well aware that not only are American kids being UNJUSTLY OPPRESSED and DEPRIVED from experiencing their full human potential, Tupac realized OUR NATION is being deprived of enjoying the potential achievements offered to ALL Americans by reasonably well adjusted kids maturing into responsible teens and adults who care about the future of OUR Nation.

Tupac is not alone in recognizing who was primarily responsible for depriving his belly of food and depriving his mind from feeling safe, cared for and loved.

Video Archive – American Men & Women Sharing Thoughts About Some African American Women & Moms

Heeding Tupac's words, as well as the thoughts and concerns shared by these video producing Americans will NO DOUBT result with more happy children maturing into peaceful Americans enjoying peaceful Streets to travel and watch their fairly or wonderfully happy kids play on.

In all honesty, the "white" privilege I was blessed with was growing up in a home where I experienced genuine love, affection and caring. Because I was treated with respect by my caregivers, especially mom, there was little chance I would mature into a angry, depressed teen and adult creating popular American music characterizing the MATERNAL HALF of our population as less than human ^itches and ^hores unworthy of respect because I knew my mom birthed me from love, not a selfish desire to score a .gov handout.

It is time to end "America's War on Poverty," correctly renaming our Nation's expanding social disorder and # ONE MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS known as CHILDHOOD TRAUMA, to

*"America's War on Childhood Abuse, Neglect & Maltreatment"*

I hope one day SOON ALL American kids will enjoy the 'childhood privilege' responsible for me maturing into a reasonably responsible, somewhat well adjusted teen and adult respecting myself and my peaceful neighbors.

Fatherless boys and their aching hearts.

https://knutesniche.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/kendrick-gangs-mental-illness-quad.jpg

Peace.
____
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____

Tagged: Jamyla Bolden, Tyshawn Lee, Julie Dombo

what a bunch of BIGOTS and racist these Universities are pumping out and dumping on us. take that ugly woman (I don't care if her skin was purple) she's an obnoxious, loud mouthed freaking Idiot and this thread isn't something a person should be proud of to post .

Sadly, not all American children are introduced to life by responsible people. The suburban NY community I was raised in had its share of knucklehead, deficient parental caregivers, allowing their children to run wild, unsupervised.

However these abused and/or neglected kids were raised in a community where for the most part its residents embrace respect for one another, and have no problem SNITCHING on damaged people who cause harm to their peaceful neighbors.

I recognize the social and racial issues we are dealing with as WE humans continue evolving, are real and palpable.

I also recognize that in a free society PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY are concepts keeping us free.

Sadly, many American children are introduced to a childhood life of pain, struggle and hardships by depressed and/or irresponsible teens and adults who ignorantly or willfully fail to embrace the HUMAN REALITY that raising a fairly well adjusted child will often result with a child maturing into a fairly or wonderfully happy teen and adult respecting themselves and their peaceful neighbors.

Tupac, a victim of Childhood Trauma and CRIMINAL UNJUST CHILDHOOD OPPRESSION was well aware of who messed up his mind so badly he rapped about suicide and harming his peaceful neighbors by snatching purses to feed his neglected, hungry belly.

*Tupac Addresses African American Child Abuse/Neglect*

Sadly, beginning at a young age a significant population of American children are CONDITIONED to accept and/or embrace what the late American recording artist and *Childhood Trauma victim Tupac Shakur* describes as "Thug Life", an acronym for

*"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvcks Everyone".*

“We don’t need no more rappers, we don’t need no more basketball players, no more football players. We need more thinkers. We need more scientists. We need more managers. We need more mathematicians. We need more teachers."

"We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? **We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that**, we don’t need any more entertainers.“ ~Tupac Shakur

tupac-addresses-child-abuse.png

Tupac was well aware that not only are American kids being UNJUSTLY OPPRESSED and DEPRIVED from experiencing their full human potential, Tupac realized OUR NATION is being deprived of enjoying the potential achievements offered to ALL Americans by reasonably well adjusted kids maturing into responsible teens and adults who care about the future of OUR Nation.

Tupac is not alone in recognizing who was primarily responsible for depriving his belly of food and depriving his mind from feeling safe, cared for and loved.

Video Archive – American Men & Women Sharing Thoughts About Some African American Women & Moms

Heeding Tupac's words, as well as the thoughts and concerns shared by these video producing Americans will NO DOUBT result with more happy children maturing into peaceful Americans enjoying peaceful Streets to travel and watch their fairly or wonderfully happy kids play on.

In all honesty, the "white" privilege I was blessed with was growing up in a home where I experienced genuine love, affection and caring. Because I was treated with respect by my caregivers, especially mom, there was little chance I would mature into a angry, depressed teen and adult creating popular American music characterizing the MATERNAL HALF of our population as less than human ^itches and ^hores unworthy of respect because I knew my mom birthed me from love, not a selfish desire to score a .gov handout.

It is time to end "America's War on Poverty," correctly renaming our Nation's expanding social disorder and # ONE MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS known as CHILDHOOD TRAUMA, to

*"America's War on Childhood Abuse, Neglect & Maltreatment"*

I hope one day SOON ALL American kids will enjoy the 'childhood privilege' responsible for me maturing into a reasonably responsible, somewhat well adjusted teen and adult respecting myself and my peaceful neighbors.

Fatherless boys and their aching hearts.

https://knutesniche.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/kendrick-gangs-mental-illness-quad.jpg

Peace.
____
Doctors Ross and Dietz offer insights into how our Early Childhood Development plays a key role in determining the type of individual we mature into.

Robert K. Ross, MD, President and CEO of The California Endowment, addressed inmates at Ironwood State Prison offering a compelling overview of the role that exposure to childhood trauma plays in the lives of *Emotionally Troubled* and chronically ill American teens and adults.

At 2:12:25 in this documentary about Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Childhood Trauma/Abuse, Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz explains why young Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man who did not give a frig about anyone else, including his wife and kids.

____

Tupac, eh? Never listened to one rap song straight thru, couldn't, any more than I could listen to Disco. How are these poor kids going to get the education you seem to think they need? Are you suggesting more public education (One of Bernie Sanders planks) is a good idea?

How are these poor kids going to get the education you seem to think they need?

Hi, Searcher.

The Americans who NEED education are immature American teen girls and women who in my opinion have no moral or ethical right to introduce newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to a childhood filled with pain, struggle, hardship, depression, torment, anxiety, fear and frustration.

American society needs to be educated, learning that OUR nation's # One Mental Health Crisis known as Childhood Trauma far too often impedes children from maturing into reasonably well adjusted teens and adults respecting themselves and their peaceful neighbors.

Peace.
__

____
*(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)*

____

How are these poor kids going to get the education you seem to think they need?

Hi, Searcher.

The Americans who NEED education are immature American teen girls and women who in my opinion have no moral or ethical right to introduce newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens to a childhood filled with pain, struggle, hardship, depression, torment, anxiety, fear and frustration.

American society needs to be educated, learning that OUR nation's # One Mental Health Crisis known as Childhood Trauma far too often impedes children from maturing into reasonably well adjusted teens and adults respecting themselves and their peaceful neighbors.

Peace.
__

____
*(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)*

____

Gotcha, improvements are needed in American society. Improvements need hammers and nails. Where do the hammers and nails come from? Not from restating or bemoaning the problems over and over in my experience. The concern you show for these problems is admirable. Concern doesn't pull anybody out of a burning building though. Getting kids a basic education, preparing them for learning a trade or profession (at tech school or if qualified college) and then shepherding them through to success is about the only way isn't it? Tough job taking a lot of commitment from society to it's children in peril, I don't see America having the necessary level of empathy. As a matter of fact I think the Trump phenomenon shows an
America going in the opposite direction - towards more selfishness and disdain for the flotsam and jetsam of humanity the system casts off and ignores, more blaming of the victim and less acceptance of responsibility.

Gotcha, improvements are needed in American society. Improvements need hammers and nails. Where do the hammers and nails come from? Not from restating or bemoaning the problems over and over in my experience.

Searcher, first we need to recognize 'the problem' which many Americans, including you, have yet to properly recognize.

I am disappointed and frustrated by a significant population of immature moms like Baltimore mom Toya Graham who I believe had no morally or 'legally' acceptable right to introduce SIX CHILDREN to a life of hardships and struggles while depending on her responsible neighbors to feed, clothe and house her SIX CHILDREN. One of whom was observed joining other depressed teens in attempting to cause grave bodily harm or death to police officers charged with protecting peaceful people from angry, depressed teens like her son Michael and many of his depressed classmates.

P2glNs4.jpg

I am deeply troubled by moms much like Tavis Smiley's mom, who as a teen irresponsibly began building a family of TEN CHILDREN she introduced to a life of childhood OPPRESSION, pain, hardship and struggles. In May of 2015 Tavis revealed to a national and worldwide audience his nine brothers and sisters continue struggling from the affects of Poverty, aka Childhood Trauma and Abuse.

Owen, no one forced Toya Graham or Tavis Smiley's mom to irresponsibly introduce SIXTEEN HUMAN LIVES to a life of pain and struggle.

Ms. Graham and Mrs. Smiley are much like countless numbers of depressed, immature teen moms across our nation who made a conscious decision to introduce their children to a life of emotional pain and turmoil causing them to experience life scarring Childhood Trauma that Grammy winner and victim of Childhood Abuse and Neglect Kendrick Lamar laments his "living wild," Violent Felon embracing mom and dad caused him, his three siblings and numerous cousins to experience...instead of experiencing a fairly happy American kid childhood with Safe Streets to travel and play on that all young kids have a right enjoy.

Searcher, immature females irresponsibly building families before acquiring practical skills, PATIENCE and the economic means to raise fairly happy children IS THE PROBLEM.

American created laws to educate and protect peaceful, caring loving people from the OPPRESSIVE human ignorance we call racism.

Today we need to create laws educating and protecting children from the flawed social polices of the 60s that permits immature teen girls and women to depend on the responsible neighbors to support the children they INTENTIONALLY introduce to life.

America going in the opposite direction - towards more selfishness and disdain for the flotsam and jetsam of humanity the system casts off and ignores, more blaming of the victim and less acceptance of responsibility.

Searcher, what could be MORE SELFISH than exploiting human life in exchange for a .gov handout?

What personal responsibility do females bear when creating life?

Frankly, Searcher, I am a bit troubled that you refer to human life as the 'flotsam and jetsam of humanity.'

I'm sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the *primary caregivers* we look to keep us safe, cared for and loved right from our start.

Peace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back