White woman fired for looking at POC the wrong way.

It's getting dangerous out there. Seems people are actively looking for problems.
Any advice for this poor lady?

[URL

unfurl="true"]Gab Social
She was fired for being white...she should sue and hope that they pay her to go away instead of fighting. She should also mention the name of where she worked---so it can be boycotted by people who pay taxes and pay for their items while allowing those who steal to know which stores fire their employees for just watching for shoplifters.
Blacks pay taxes and whites steal.
View attachment 465255
View attachment 465256
View attachment 465257
View attachment 465258
View attachment 465259
I didn't mention nor was I referring to blacks idiot....

But since you brought up crime stats---and want to play games.

I have to tell you everyone noticed that your stats combine hispanics and arabs into the crime stats for whites.........and still realize that blacks despite the spin on your chart still commit far more crimes than everyone else.
Don't blame hispanics and arabs for white crime. Whites have been the mosst violent and criminal group in this country since it's "founding." All of American history supports this comment. The charts show that blacks do not commit more crimes than anyone else. In 2019 whites led in violent crime and more whites killed each other than blacks did. Out of 30 categories of crime, whites led in 27. So apparently you can't read and your trying to put blame on hispanics and arabs show that you are looking for excuses instead of taking responsibility.

Because you don't make that excuse for anything else pertaining to race.

Without being too dramatic, I think that it is fair to say that certain folks are attaining a degree of power that no one had ever imagined could possibly happen
Why do you think so? African American population has remained even proportionally wise throughout decades. And unless I am mistaken, the demographic projections say that it remains this way in upcoming decades.

There will be some point in the future when the Blacks will get significant backlash from Latin and Asian Americans who are significantly growing in proportion and who dont suffer from ridiculous white guilt.
That's not going to happen since those groups face the same white racism and are just as pissed off.
By the half of this century the tales about white racism will hardly be interesting for anyone.

These groups are more prosperous than the Blacks (especially the Asians) and it is highly doubtful they will agree to share something based on some things in the past.

Something doesn't seem right about her point of view. What manager would fire someone for that?
Maybe a manager looking for an excuse to can an underperforming worker.
Then it would be easier to sack her for underperforming.
Rather than invent a whole Jussie Smollet saga with potential lawsuits.
These black bastards come to my franchise and try to goat me to say something stupid
I am only stupid at math

It's getting dangerous out there. Seems people are actively looking for problems.
Any advice for this poor lady?

Something doesn't seem right about her point of view. What manager would fire someone for that?
Where have you been living.
People are being sacked for posts they wrote when 15. Or saying they think there are only 2 genders.
The world has gone crazy since the onset of social media.
Phoenix is the last good big city left in America
Conservative, lower crime , few blacks but it’s 120 degeees F

Forum List

Back