White woman fired for looking at POC the wrong way.

It's getting dangerous out there. Seems people are actively looking for problems.
Any advice for this poor lady?

Something doesn't seem right about her point of view. What manager would fire someone for that?

The point of the OP is to show that this is how far the racism crusade has gone. "What manager would fire someone for that?"? Today, unfortunately, any number of them.

Because of how ridiculous things have gotten, her story is entirely plausible and I'm inclined to believe her. I myself was a victim of black racism which was manifested in a misguided idea that I was a racist. Because he thought I was racist, he became belligerent and difficult to work with (a coworker and subordinate). Eventually things culminated in him spitting on me in the company truck. For this he was fired.
Yet it was him that got fired and not you. See the difference.

Jesus Christ, do I have to explain it to you too? The point of my post was not who was fired. The point was that this is how far the race hysteria has gone and that there was no reason for him to think I was racist.
The point was, he got fired and not You. And, it is Your story not his. Where is his YouTube video on the matter?

It's getting dangerous out there. Seems people are actively looking for problems.

Something doesn't seem right about her point of view. What manager would fire someone for that?

The point of the OP is to show that this is how far the racism crusade has gone. "What manager would fire someone for that?"? Today, unfortunately, any number of them.

Because of how ridiculous things have gotten, her story is entirely plausible and I'm inclined to believe her. I myself was a victim of black racism which was manifested in a misguided idea that I was a racist. Because he thought I was racist, he became belligerent and difficult to work with (a coworker and subordinate). Eventually things culminated in him spitting on me in the company truck. For this he was fired.

Jesus Christ, do I have to explain it to you too? The point of my post was not who was fired. The point was that this is how far the race hysteria has gone and that there was no reason for him to think I was racist.
The point was, he got fired and not You. And, it is Your story not his.

What? I already told you it was not about who got fired. That wasn't my point. My point was about how paranoid people are getting about racism.

Where is his YouTube video on the matter?

I wasn't aware that a Youtube video was required for me to relate a personal story.

Some of them are whistling in the dark. They are hoping that Caucasians will be treated fairly when this nation becomes non-Caucasian.
They’ll be rounding us up and shipping us off to the ovens.

Most likely I’ll be gone by then so you’re on your own.

Good Luck!

Well, I am 83, so ...

Seriously, though, I do NOT think that they will be shipping anyone to the ovens.

I really, really, really believe that they will be begging the once dominant ethnicity to come back and clean up the mess made by the new majority.

@Foreigner Looking In
Says absolutely no-one after a police shooting

A white man shoots and kills and burns 16 Afghans civilians most of them children and he suffers from PSTD.

If an Afghan man walked into an American household and killed 16 white Americans, mostly kids ? For one you'd never hear the end of it and the guy would be facing the chair..

Anytime a white man or non black man kills a black man white people falling over itself to prove the blk person was just a thug and deserved to die

Trayon Martin, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray, George Floyd take your pic. The script will be the same

I mean Trayvon Martin ? It’s one thing to be killed. It’s another to be killed, have your body held for days in a morgue like an unknown criminal, and then have your life demonized.

This is the pic of Trayon

image002.jpg

But when a white women (Justine Damon) was killed by a black police officer. We get

upload_2019-1-21_12-5-4-png.241242

Translation: She's a slim. She's relatively young. She's white. She's blond and most white men would say she's attractive.

Where as.

DFSjU0tVoAArbeO.jpg

The police man who shot this 7yr old in the head while sleeping on her grandmother's couch while raiding the wrong house.

What? I already told you it was not about who got fired. That wasn't my point. My point was about how paranoid people are getting about racism.

I wasn't aware that a Youtube video was required for me to relate a personal story.
Here is another perspective:

She has been arrested and is currently undergoing deep indoctrination therapy.
What ever happened to the Jussie Smollet case? A lot more serious and certainly more racist.

@Foreigner Looking In

A white man shoots and kills and burns 16 Afghans civilians most of them children and he suffers from PSTD.

If an Afghan man walked into an American household and killed 16 white Americans, mostly kids ? For one you'd never hear the end of it and the guy would be facing the chair..

Anytime a white man or non black man kills a black man white people falling over itself to prove the blk person was just a thug and deserved to die

Trayon Martin, Mike Brown, Freddie Gray, George Floyd take your pic. The script will be the same

I mean Trayvon Martin ? It’s one thing to be killed. It’s another to be killed, have your body held for days in a morgue like an unknown criminal, and then have your life demonized.

This is the pic of Trayon

image002.jpg

But when a white women (Justine Damon) was killed by a black police officer. We get

upload_2019-1-21_12-5-4-png.241242

Translation: She's a slim. She's relatively young. She's white. She's blond and most white men would say she's attractive.

Where as.

DFSjU0tVoAArbeO.jpg

The police man who shot this 7yr old in the head while sleeping on her grandmother's couch while raiding the wrong house.
Where does it say that the US soldier was a white man?
He could have been coloured, Latino, even Arab.
A white man is 20 times more likely to be murdered by a black man, than a black man killed by a white man.
More black people die each year falling out of bed than are shot unarmed by cops.

What ever happened to the Jussie Smollet case? A lot more serious and certainly more racist.

He really is an actor.

And, he didn't try to get anyone fired.

First Assistant State's Attorney Joseph Magats said the office reached a deal with Smollett's defense team in which prosecutors dropped the charges upon Smollett performing 16 hours of community service[51][52][53] and forfeiting his $10,000 bond.[54][55][56]

On April 12, 2019, the city of Chicago filed a lawsuit in the Circuit Court of Cook County against Smollett for the cost of overtime authorities expended investigating the alleged attack, totalling $130,105.15.[57][58][6][59] In November 2019, Smollett filed a counter-suit against the city of Chicago alleging he was the victim of "mass public ridicule and harm" and arguing he should not be made to reimburse the city for the cost of the investigation.[60] On February 11, 2020, after further investigation by a special prosecutor was completed, Smollett was indicted again by a Cook County grand jury on six counts pertaining to making four false police reports.[4][6] On June 12, 2020, a judge struck down Smollett's claim that his February charge violated the principle of double jeopardy.[61]--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussie_Smollett#2019_alleged_hate_crime_hoax

@Foreigner Looking In

An Afghan walked into a gay bar and killed 50 fags. Had he survived he would be on Florida's death row. What's your point, besides being a whinny victim I mean?

He really is an actor.

First Assistant State's Attorney Joseph Magats said the office reached a deal with Smollett's defense team in which prosecutors dropped the charges upon Smollett performing 16 hours of community service[51][52][53] and forfeiting his $10,000 bond.[54][55][56]

On April 12, 2019, the city of Chicago filed a lawsuit in the Circuit Court of Cook County against Smollett for the cost of overtime authorities expended investigating the alleged attack, totalling $130,105.15.[57][58][6][59] In November 2019, Smollett filed a counter-suit against the city of Chicago alleging he was the victim of "mass public ridicule and harm" and arguing he should not be made to reimburse the city for the cost of the investigation.[60] On February 11, 2020, after further investigation by a special prosecutor was completed, Smollett was indicted again by a Cook County grand jury on six counts pertaining to making four false police reports.[4][6] On June 12, 2020, a judge struck down Smollett's claim that his February charge violated the principle of double jeopardy.[61]--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jussie_Smollett#2019_alleged_hate_crime_hoax

Snollett could have caused an angry black man to go out and look for revenge.
Maybe he did. Maybe he caused a death.
He certainly wanted to generate hate against white people, specifically Trump people.
The lady in the park was a storm in a teacup.

He really is an actor.

Snollett could have caused an angry black man to go out and look for revenge.
Maybe he did. Maybe he caused a death.
He certainly wanted to generate hate against white people, specifically Trump people.
The lady in the park was a storm in a teacup.

Could have? The lady in the park could have done the same thing. See how that works.

Some years ago my office was next door to an EZ Lube. On a blistering hot day the EZ Lube manager bought a watermelon from a Mexican peddler selling them from an ice filled cooler. He gave the workers a break. He said to a black worker "I just bought this iced watermelon. Come and have some". The black worker filed a complaint about racism that left him humiliated and shaking. The manager was immediately fired. He used the word watermelon in the presence of a black.

So, yes this nonsense does happen.

Some years ago my office was next door to an EZ Lube. On a blistering hot day the EZ Lube manager bought a watermelon from a Mexican peddler selling them from an ice filled cooler. He gave the workers a break. He said to a black worker "I just bought this iced watermelon. Come and have some". The black worker filed a complaint about racism that left him humiliated and shaking. The manager was immediately fired. He used the word watermelon in the presence of a black.

So, yes this nonsense does happen.
Should he have delegated asking the black guy to have some iced watermelon to a subordinate instead?

Frivolous allegations of racism far outnumber actual cases like this.

Forum List

Back