White woman fired for looking at POC the wrong way.

I’m also pretty sure that tik tok girl is telling a self-serving story

Have to hear the story from the woman who complained
Was it “I was just looking to see if someone was in the way” or was it “Why are you in my way? Can’t you see I’m working?”

The Africans in America have hate in their hearts and are always looking to blame Whites for anything.
We have Africans in my country.
They started coming around 20 years ago. Bogus asylum seekers pretending to flee wars, but no go home annually on holidays.
Well, now their kids who were born here, and demanding that we remove statues, lots of attacks on native citizens, and they are acting like we brought them here as slaves.
Ungrateful ***** were given free homes and a weekly stipend of 400 dollars per week Covid payments.

The filthy Democrats in the US have made the Negroes an entitlement special interest group.

The Negroes eat it up.

Being told by the Liberals that their sorriness isn't their own fault is what they like to hear.

It's getting dangerous out there. Seems people are actively looking for problems.
Any advice for this poor lady?

My computer audio is out, so I could not hear what the young lady said.

In the coming decades, people will have to be super careful in what they say or don't say to and in how they look or don't look at certain folks.

As the demographic changes kick in big time, there will be more (financial) incentive for certain folks to lodge complaints.

Without being too dramatic, I think that it is fair to say that certain folks are attaining a degree of power that no one had ever imagined could possibly happen.
I think there will be big population exoduses. Think Detroit on a national scale.
White folks with a brain will move to Jesusland.
Minorities and white idiots will dwell in the Democrat shithole mega cities.
I was considering moving to the U.S if Trump won a second term. I put that idea in the bin after the fraudulent election.
But if I ever did, I'd move to some place where they wear denim dungarees and open carry.

Thank you for the serious topic that you have raised.

Most Americans (regardless of political party) will not touch it with a ten-foot pole.

I have to be very careful.

Yes, it is accepted as a fact of life that by the end of this century, this nation will be a primarily non-Caucasian nation.

Now, mind you, some Americans sincerely reply, "So what! This will be a better nation than ever."

Other people believe that they are being too optimistic.

I will only say this and then shut up: I think that you have made a wise decision to find another country (for the reasons that you stated in your post).

Have a nice weekend!

It's getting dangerous out there. Seems people are actively looking for problems.

Something doesn't seem right about her point of view. What manager would fire someone for that?

The point of the OP is to show that this is how far the racism crusade has gone. "What manager would fire someone for that?"? Today, unfortunately, any number of them.

Because of how ridiculous things have gotten, her story is entirely plausible and I'm inclined to believe her. I myself was a victim of black racism which was manifested in a misguided idea that I was a racist. Because he thought I was racist, he became belligerent and difficult to work with (a coworker and subordinate). Eventually things culminated in him spitting on me in the company truck. For this he was fired.

Something doesn't seem right about her point of view. What manager would fire someone for that?
Maybe a manager looking for an excuse to can an underperforming worker.
Then it would be easier to sack her for underperforming.
Rather than invent a whole Jussie Smollet saga with potential lawsuits.

Where have you been living.
People are being sacked for posts they wrote when 15. Or saying they think there are only 2 genders.
The world has gone crazy since the onset of social media.

In the coming decades, people will have to be super careful in what they say or don't say to and in how they look or don't look at certain folks.

As the demographic changes kick in big time, there will be more (financial) incentive for certain folks to lodge complaints.

Without being too dramatic, I think that it is fair to say that certain folks are attaining a degree of power that no one had ever imagined could possibly happen.
I think there will be big population exoduses. Think Detroit on a national scale.
I was considering moving to the U.S if Trump won a second term. I put that idea in the bin after the fraudulent election.
But if I ever did, I'd move to some place where they wear denim dungarees and open carry.

Most Americans (regardless of political party) will not touch it with a ten-foot pole.

Yes, it is accepted as a fact of life that by the end of this century, this nation will be a primarily non-Caucasian nation.

Now, mind you, some Americans sincerely reply, "So what! This will be a better nation than ever."

I will only say this and then shut up: I think that you have made a wise decision to find another country (for the reasons that you stated in your post).

Have a nice weekend!
Have a look at modern South Africa, and whites living in tents and barred from public sector jobs, and being literally ethnically cleansed and murdered.
That's where your Grandkids will end up.
I hope I'm wrong, but the anti-white propaganda in Hollywood and Academia is gearing up for a bloody climax.

The point of the OP is to show that this is how far the racism crusade has gone. "What manager would fire someone for that?"? Today, unfortunately, any number of them.

Because of how ridiculous things have gotten, her story is entirely plausible and I'm inclined to believe her. I myself was a victim of black racism which was manifested in a misguided idea that I was a racist. Because he thought I was racist, he became belligerent and difficult to work with (a coworker and subordinate). Eventually things culminated in him spitting on me in the company truck. For this he was fired.
Yet it was him that got fired and not you. See the difference.

Where have you been living.
People are being sacked for posts they wrote when 15. Or saying they think there are only 2 genders.
The world has gone crazy since the onset of social media.
It merely seems less credible.

Have a nice weekend!
Have a look at modern South Africa, and whites living in tents and barred from public sector jobs, and being literally ethnically cleansed and murdered.
That's where your Grandkids will end up.
I hope I'm wrong, but the anti-white propaganda in Hollywood and Academia is gearing up for a bloody climax.

Whoa!

As I said, this topic makes many Americans very nervous.

Some of them are whistling in the dark. They are hoping that Caucasians will be treated fairly when this nation becomes non-Caucasian.

I understand that many Caucasians have left South Africa, including some who demanded that the country be turned over to the majority.

There have been some (many?) Americans (especially in the South) who feared what would eventually happen if certain folks were to gain power. (I dare not say more.)

Some of them are whistling in the dark. They are hoping that Caucasians will be treated fairly when this nation becomes non-Caucasian.
They’ll be rounding us up and shipping us off to the ovens.

Most likely I’ll be gone by then so you’re on your own.

Good Luck!

Yet it was him that got fired and not you. See the difference.

Jesus Christ, do I have to explain it to you too? The point of my post was not who was fired. The point was that this is how far the race hysteria has gone and that there was no reason for him to think I was racist.

Forum List

Back