White woman fired for looking at POC the wrong way.

I worked for a car rental company part time driving cars back and forth from the airport. About 4 of us were in a car being transported with one Black guy when the conversation turned to crime. I said something about Chicago and the problem was "the culture". A few days later I was called in and got written up for saying something racist. True story.

It's getting dangerous out there. Seems people are actively looking for problems.
Any advice for this poor lady?

She was fired for being white...she should sue and hope that they pay her to go away instead of fighting. She should also mention the name of where she worked---so it can be boycotted by people who pay taxes and pay for their items while allowing those who steal to know which stores fire their employees for just watching for shoplifters.

Last edited:
I worked for a car rental company part time driving cars back and forth from the airport. About 4 of us were in a car being transported with one Black guy when the conversation turned to crime. I said something about Chicago and the problem was "the culture". A few days later I was called in and got written up for saying something racist. True story.
An English security guard spooted an Arab with a rucksack outside a concert.
He was suspious but said nothing for fear of being called racist and racially profiling.
The bomb then exploded and 28 people died..

I've zero problems with racial profiling.
I'm white European and I've been to Colombia several times.
When I go through security at airports I'm always singled out and put in a room to be searched. My pasty face, flowery shirt and Panama hat doesn't help much.
One time I was searched, then searched immediately again by aniother cop. (tHey obviously don't trust each other)
So, why do you think they racially profiled me??
Because, most mules are white Europeans travelling out of Colombia.
I wasn't angry one bit, and very courteous to the cops.

It's getting dangerous out there. Seems people are actively looking for problems.

My computer audio is out, so I could not hear what the young lady said.

In the coming decades, people will have to be super careful in what they say or don't say to and in how they look or don't look at certain folks.

As the demographic changes kick in big time, there will be more (financial) incentive for certain folks to lodge complaints.

Without being too dramatic, I think that it is fair to say that certain folks are attaining a degree of power that no one had ever imagined could possibly happen.
I think there will be big population exoduses. Think Detroit on a national scale.
White folks with a brain will move to Jesusland.
Minorities and white idiots will dwell in the Democrat shithole mega cities.
I was considering moving to the U.S if Trump won a second term. I put that idea in the bin after the fraudulent election.
But if I ever did, I'd move to some place where they wear denim dungarees and open carry.

Wrongful Termination, Sue the crap out of them
You can fire someone for any reason or no reason at all. But not an illegal one. And if there is any legit reason it doesn’t matter what other reasons there were. Thanks to right wing it scum who defanged the employment discrimination laws when they thought they only applied to black people.

I’m also pretty sure that tik tok girl is telling a self-serving story

that said. Stop whining snowflake.
"Yeah, bitch. You lost your job in a pandemic for absolutely nothing. Stop whining."
You are a daft bint.

I wouldn't want to work for such an employer.

If she has her side of the story, and the employer takes a different view? She should just file an unemployment claim if she has been there long enough. That will sock the employer with the cost of her finding a new job if the unemployment commission finds that she was fired for a cause that was somewhat contentious.

And then, she will make 75% or something of her wages while she is looking for a better job, and that dispute about why she left will be on record, so it does not put a black mark on her employment history.

The Africans in America have hate in their hearts and are always looking to blame Whites for anything.
We have Africans in my country.
They started coming around 20 years ago. Bogus asylum seekers pretending to flee wars, but no go home annually on holidays.
Well, now their kids who were born here, and demanding that we remove statues, lots of attacks on native citizens, and they are acting like we brought them here as slaves.
Ungrateful ***** were given free homes and a weekly stipend of 400 dollars per week Covid payments.

I wouldn't want to work for such an employer.

If she has her side of the story, and the employer takes a different view? She should just file an unemployment claim if she has been there long enough. That will sock the employer with the cost of her finding a new job if the unemployment commission finds that she was fired for a cause that was somewhat contentious.

And then, she will make 75% or something of her wages while she is looking for a better job, and that dispute about why she left will be on record, so it does not put a black mark on her employment history.
Incident must be on camera. She should demand the footage.

Forum List

Back