White victoms of black crime !!

Ask the homeless man ? What the point is

you believe tavon is a point worth talking about ?

So you have no point ?...you are pointless ?
drugs are in every neighborhood !!! and there are more poor whites than blacks !!!stop making cowardly excuses libb !!! the biggest part of the problem are left wing enablers like you !!!

Keep up the fight my friend! Blacks must try to reform their own communities as they currently have a huge problem within it. Blacks are killing their own people at a even higher rate then they're killing whites...It is insane! Seriously, they're destroying our nation, but the media is hammering white people. Doens't make sense. Of course a murder should be a murder no matter what race does it, but why not show all this black violence?

It's NOT whites that need to fix the problem as the problem comes from the black community, even Obama admitted there was a problem when he came to office(black fathers not being there), but now he has shifted into the blame game. Some leader!

heres two more...
Sergio Pinex | 18-Year-Old Chicago Man Dies Over a Pair of Sneakers in Gary, Ind.

Detroit Men Charged With Kidnapping and Murder of Two Women | NewsOne

it is a problem fueled by racist drug policies and justice system..and very wealthy white folk and government agencies facilitating and profiting greatly the drug trade
i crime is a crime no matter what excuse the left drums up !! and the blacks that committed these crimes were obviously not in prison because of racial bias !!

Last edited:
This is why I pack a heater and an extra clip or two when intermingling with humans. LOL, give me justification! I'd blow their balls off first, then wait for them to beg me put them out of their misery.

Are you the only armed person on the streets?

Keep up the fight my friend! Blacks must try to reform their own communities as they currently have a huge problem within it. Blacks are killing their own people at a even higher rate then they're killing whites...It is insane! Seriously, they're destroying our nation, but the media is hammering white people. Doens't make sense. Of course a murder should be a murder no matter what race does it, but why not show all this black violence?

It's NOT whites that need to fix the problem as the problem comes from the black community, even Obama admitted there was a problem when he came to office(black fathers not being there), but now he has shifted into the blame game. Some leader!

heres two more...
Sergio Pinex | 18-Year-Old Chicago Man Dies Over a Pair of Sneakers in Gary, Ind.

Detroit Men Charged With Kidnapping and Murder of Two Women | NewsOne

it is a problem fueled by racist drug policies and justice system..and very wealthy white folk and government agencies facilitating and profiting greatly the drug trade
i crime is a crime no matter what excuse the left drums up !! and the blacks that committed these crimes were obviously not in prison because of racial bias !!

What about whites that commit crimes? Were they obviously not in prison because of racial bias?

drugs are in every neighborhood !!! and there are more poor whites than blacks !!!stop making cowardly excuses libb !!! the biggest part of the problem are left wing enablers like you !!!

There are more rich white kids that buy those drugs from Black dealers then white.There are more white kids on drugs and suffering then Black kids.I bet because the media does'nt report the murders committed by white kids,that theyreally happened. But white peeps are killing their babies as much as Black peeps.

There are more rich white kids that buy those drugs from Black dealers then white.There are more white kids on drugs and suffering then Black kids.I bet because the media does'nt report the murders committed by white kids,that theyreally happened. But white peeps are killing their babies as much as Black peeps.
look up the per capita crime stats commy !!! of coarse you already know the truth !! accepting responsibility for your own actions is not in your dna makeup !!!

So whats your point ???

my point is this Black people aren't the only ones with bad neighborhoods.Look at south phillythe wops are still murdering each other.
fairmount ave the spics are doing the same.Just because the media doesn't report this ,its not my fault.white people are not angels.Thats your point idjit.

look up the per capita crime stats commy !!! of coarse you already know the truth !! accepting responsibility for your own actions is not in your dna makeup !!!

The stats lie too,I dont believe anything they put up.As for responsibility if I was a lawbreaker I'm man enough to stand up.Not like you people

Yes its not whites problem but they cant or wont mainly because they are too busy running away.

Yes its not whites problem but they cant or wont mainly because they are too busy running away.
and ??

The stats lie too,I dont believe anything they put up.As for responsibility if I was a lawbreaker I'm man enough to stand up.Not like you people
yeah right !!:doubt:i guess math is racist ...:doubt:

this gang of whores !!! [all black woen are whores] attacked a nd beat a white girl half to death !!!

Attachments

• $six-white-hating-sheboons_karaoke_mugshots.jpg
    $six-white-hating-sheboons_karaoke_mugshots.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 59
this is a photo taken while a gang of young black bastards [most blacks are born out of wedlock ] attack a young white student !!!

Attachments

• $schoolbusfight6251.jpg
    $schoolbusfight6251.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 47
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbraaaaaap(fart)phew

New Topics

Forum List

Back