11.2 KB · Views: 78
  • $n5.jpg
    $n5.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 79
  • $n4.jpg
    $n4.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
these photos are recent !!! i know the cowardly white leftist and their black sycophants will respond with old photos of the kkk and shit that happened yrs ago !!! the leftist are afraid to admitt the truth and blacks just don't give a damn that whites are 50 times more likely to be victims of blacks than blacks are victims of whites today !!!

look at the type of people the cowards target !!this is the 78 yr old man that was assaulted by a pack of baboons in Toledo !!

Attachments

• $Man-78-recounts-assault-by-6-youths-in-E-Toledo.jpg
    $Man-78-recounts-assault-by-6-youths-in-E-Toledo.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Keep up the fight my friend! Blacks must try to reform their own communities as they currently have a huge problem within it. Blacks are killing their own people at a even higher rate then they're killing whites...It is insane! Seriously, they're destroying our nation, but the media is hammering white people. Doens't make sense. Of course a murder should be a murder no matter what race does it, but why not show all this black violence?

It's NOT whites that need to fix the problem as the problem comes from the black community, even Obama admitted there was a problem when he came to office(black fathers not being there), but now he has shifted into the blame game. Some leader!

heres two more...
Sergio Pinex | 18-Year-Old Chicago Man Dies Over a Pair of Sneakers in Gary, Ind.

Detroit Men Charged With Kidnapping and Murder of Two Women | NewsOne

Last edited:
Keep up the fight my friend! Blacks must try to reform their own communities as they currently have a huge problem within it. Blacks are killing their own people at a even higher rate then they're killing whites...It is insane! Seriously, they're destroying our nation, but the media is hammering white people. Doens't make sense. Of course a murder should be a murder no matter what race does it, but why not show all this black violence?

It's NOT whites that need to fix the problem as the problem comes from the black community, even Obama admitted there was a problem when he came to office(black fathers not being there), but now he has shifted into the blame game. Some leader!

heres two more...
Sergio Pinex | 18-Year-Old Chicago Man Dies Over a Pair of Sneakers in Gary, Ind.

Detroit Men Charged With Kidnapping and Murder of Two Women | NewsOne

it is a problem fueled by racist drug policies and justice system..and very wealthy white folk and government agencies facilitating and profiting greatly the drug trade

That looks like a skinhead on the ground getting ready to get his teeth kicked out.ooh boyo.

This is why I pack a heater and an extra clip or two when intermingling with humans. LOL, give me justification! I'd blow their balls off first, then wait for them to beg me put them out of their misery.

it is a problem fueled by racist drug policies and justice system..and very wealthy white folk and government agencies facilitating and profiting greatly the drug trade

There are only 3 valid excuses in the world: your blind, crippled, and/or retarded. All else is lame.

white boy saying to Black kid,"I'm a beat the shat out of you".just dont bust my face.

ALL GOOD LIBERALS NEED TO BE SENTENCED TO 2 YEARS LIVING IN A FINE BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD

t3vyM.gif

Forum List

Back