White Thugs Attack Again!

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
SO 3 teens charged in 17-year-old s brutal attack in Satellite Beach Local News - WESH Home

Three teens have been charged with attempted murder in a brutal attack on another teen in Satellite Beach on Thursday, according to the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies said they arrested Jessie Umberger, Rebecca Gotay, both 18 years old, and Dylan Thomas, 17, Friday morning.

They were each charged with attempted first-degree premeditated murder and are being held on no bond, court records show.

According to investigators, Umberger, Gotay and Thomas planned to attack the victim, 17-year-old Daniel Vukovich, either inside or near his home on Glenwood Avenue because they believed that he stole marijuana and smoking paraphernalia from them.

Satellite Beach police Chief Jeff Pearson said the three met Wednesday night and hatched the plan.

"They decided that night that the next morning would be the day they carried it out," said Pearson.

Pearson said they drove to Vukovich's home in a car he wouldn't recognize. They then hid and waited for him to go to school.

When Vukovich left his home, he was viciously attacked with a crowbar, police said. His mother found him bleeding heavily in the driveway.

Authorities previously reported that Vukovich was shot, but that information was false.

Most watched: Body cam video released in OPD excessive force case

Vukovich remained in critical condition Friday. Investigators said he is clinging to life.

Something has to be done about all of this crime in the white community!

Where are the fathers????
I don't know, but someone ought to show how bad these white devils are by posting the statistics of their fatherless households and compare them to saaay... the black community. Lets show everyone that white people are the REAL problem in the US, by showing how much worse they are than the black community. Does anyone have any stats like that?

I don't know, but someone ought to show how bad these white devils are by posting the statistics of their fatherless households and compare them to saaay... the black community. Lets show everyone that white people are the REAL problem in the US, by showing how much worse they are than the black community. Does anyone have any stats like that?
Maybe you should post the stats about the white fathers that are in the household but totally absent as fathers. The problem with your stats is that there is a study that proves Black guys are better fathers..

Yep. 3 white trash losers.

Now...stats on white vs black crime rates?

Maybe you should post the stats about the white fathers that are in the household but totally absent as fathers. The problem with your stats is that there is a study that proves Black guys are better fathers..

I admire any black man who's a good dad and husband. They're in the minority by a longshot.

Yep. 3 white trash losers.

Now...stats on white vs black crime rates?

Theres way more than 3 white trash losers.

Stats? Whites make up 68% of all criminals. Thats a stat for you ass. When you factor in the bias against Black people as admitted by the FBI and other top cops we know the numbers are much higher for white criminals.

I admire any black man who's a good dad and husband. They're in the minority by a longshot.
White women always tell me there are no good white men left. Sounds more like white men are in the minority as your women sure hunt us down for mixed babies and good sex.

in 2014...whites killed more LEO's than ALL of the races combined! Savages have no respect for law and order.

White women always tell me there are no good white men left. Sounds more like white men are in the minority as your women sure hunt us down for mixed babies and good sex.
It is a shame when you have to dress down when you go out because all of the white women drooling over your jock.

SO 3 teens charged in 17-year-old s brutal attack in Satellite Beach Local News - WESH Home

Three teens have been charged with attempted murder in a brutal attack on another teen in Satellite Beach on Thursday, according to the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies said they arrested Jessie Umberger, Rebecca Gotay, both 18 years old, and Dylan Thomas, 17, Friday morning.

They were each charged with attempted first-degree premeditated murder and are being held on no bond, court records show.

According to investigators, Umberger, Gotay and Thomas planned to attack the victim, 17-year-old Daniel Vukovich, either inside or near his home on Glenwood Avenue because they believed that he stole marijuana and smoking paraphernalia from them.

Satellite Beach police Chief Jeff Pearson said the three met Wednesday night and hatched the plan.

"They decided that night that the next morning would be the day they carried it out," said Pearson.

Pearson said they drove to Vukovich's home in a car he wouldn't recognize. They then hid and waited for him to go to school.

When Vukovich left his home, he was viciously attacked with a crowbar, police said. His mother found him bleeding heavily in the driveway.

Authorities previously reported that Vukovich was shot, but that information was false.

Vukovich remained in critical condition Friday. Investigators said he is clinging to life.

Poor kid. I hope he fully recovers and I hope that the perps get to spend the rest of their shitty lives in prison. Assholes.

It is a shame when you have to dress down when you go out because all of the white women drooling over your jock.
Most dont care. I can wear pretty much anything and get those looks where they are biting their lip and playing in their hair. Makes my daughter mad as hell.

Racist puke you are. Idiot retard is howdy the fag.

New Topics

Forum List

Back