White Supremacy Is Top Security Threat, Garland Says

Once more the top security threat is white supremacists.

No wonder that crackpot never got to the SCOTUS!

No wonder it took another crackpot like Bidden to choose him!

But thanks for reminding us that independent conservatives refusing to swallow the MSM pill remain the NUMBER ONE threat to democrats in Washington.

No matter how much the far right whines about it, it's fact.

I hope that this administration will actually do something substantial about it. Instead of just talking about it.

Dontcha love the way the Trumpsters jump in and get all pissy when this topic is brought up?

Yes they have been doing that for years. I remember in the Obama years they threw such fits when a report came out stating the white supremacists were the number one threat and demanded it be retracted.

Stupid Obama complied!

It's incredible. We can't tell the nation the truth, it hurts the feelings of the far right.

I hope that this administration will actually do something substantial about it. Instead of just talking about it.

Dontcha love the way the Trumpsters jump in and get all pissy when this topic is brought up?

Oh yeah the trumpsters are dangerous, scary people. They kill thousands upon thousands of blacks every year. Wait. No they don’t, those are black criminal gang members.

So if black gangbangers are killing thousands of blacks isn’t that kind of how should I say…a threat.

I know thinking is hard and the truth sometimes doesn’t fit the narrative we like. Aww. Brighten up fella you have another chance at virtue signaling

Yes they have been doing that for years. I remember in the Obama years they threw such fits when a report came out stating the white supremacists were the number one threat and demanded it be retracted.

Stupid Obama complied!

It's incredible. We can't tell the nation the truth, it hurts the feelings of the far right.
Every opinion you have is based on emotion. You don’t understand anything of what you’re speaking of. It’s a shame that people like you vote.

The AG is correct, white supremacists and other manifestations of rightwing terrorism is our primary threat – the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack is proof of that.

Who has been charged with terrorism over the mostly peaceful protest on 1/6?

Wow the denial and hissy fits are typical.

You far right people need to grow up. Take responsibility for what you support.

Keep crying. I'm enjoying your pathetic tears.
I’m not a right winger. I’m not a Trump supporter. And you are an idiot.

It's still a free country, we can do what we want. We should enjoy it now, If Kamel Toe becomes president our freedom might disappear.

*nods*

Again... Morbidly stupid to think most people, even here, support White Supremacy. Morbidly... Stupid.

Stupid Obama complied!

and yet no one can post all these attacks by white supremist,,,

but we can post them all day long of antifa and blacks attacking anyone that gets in their way,,

on second thought antifa are white supremist,,,

1620864873321.png

A bunch of extremely old white supremists get voted into the white house and congress and they want to go after white supremists...

Go figure!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:banana: :poke: :) :poke::poke::banana:

It's proven that the shadow people and the monsters under your bed are clearly tied to white supremacist training in the Bermuda triangle harnessing unicorns crystal power driving vehicles that crashed in Roswell in 1947 are a huge threat. It's a fact, because liberals say so.

- pile up their bullshit?

China and their American cohorts, who need not be named again within the same post, are the greatest threat to this Republic.

White supremacy is top security threat, Garland says

White supremacy is without doubt the biggest threat. Sadly, they are usually aligned with repigs.
No doubt when they strike at Biden, none if you will object. Just like you all said nothing when those ratbags stormed the capital and the fascist POTUS accompanied by his kids and bimbos cheered them on from the bunker. Don't blame the left for them.
Did Colin vote for Joe Biden because he loves Biden's racism?
View attachment 488871

That's absurd references.
Stay on topic. Its the right wing nut jobs like the capital invaders are the biggest threat. I know you aren't pleased to own them but trump provoked them and you said nothing. What a disgrace. In the temple of democracy, republicans attempted to overturn a Democrat decision because it didn't suit them.
Well suck eggs boys. That event will be remembered forever. Like trumps hideous attempt at running a regime.

If you remember, DHS released a report about the risk of RW extremism in 2009. There was such an uproar in the RW media, that the report was withdrawn.

Earlier this year during some hearing in the Capitol, again conservative went apoplectic and started saying that they thought they would be spied on. The only thing I could compare it to was it like watching guilty people complaining about being suspects.

Regardless, this time all their caterwauling is not going to make Garland back off because he knows first hand how dangerous RW extremism is.

Forum List

Back