White supremacists; Black supremacists is one more evil?

You seem to be obsessed with making a nexus between the fallacy of black supremacy and Affirmative ACTION.
Why?
No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you can't talk about white supremacy and black supremacy as if they were two equal threats to the country.
The white supremacists on this forum don't want to take responsible for their own people so they invent a black supremacist problem which is not even a thing.

IMG_0521.jpg

Or are they pretty much equally evil?
You're trying to compare apples and oranges. There is no such thing as a "black supremacist". Blacks don't want supremacy, they want equality. White supremacists want supremacy. White privilege. They think their race is superior. Blacks believe their race is equal to any other race.

Big difference.
Quiet down everyone! Billo_Really is going to tell us what all black people think.
Well, he might go to NAACP meetings or "shudder" he might be Black.

I thought you guys were using the terms synonymously. Republicans are Nazis too, right? I mean a lot of people seem to fall into this nebulous Nazi category.
No, Republicans are not Nazis. Trump is not Hitler. Although he seems to be heading in that direction, he's not as bad as Adolph. In fact, if you really compare the two, Hitler was a more proficient leader (until he went shit nuts).

As far as the thread topic, I don't see blacks seeking supremacy like the white nationalists, unless you're talking about O.J.

Forum List

Back