White supremacist sparked major alert after sending fake poison to Queen, court hears

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
White supremacist sparked major alert after sending fake poison to Queen, court hears

A white supremacist sparked a full-scale security alert after sending fake poison to the Queen, with a note saying: "The Clowns R Coming 4 You", a court has heard.

David Parnham, who called himself "Muslim Slayer", is being sentenced at the Old Bailey after pleading guilty to 15 offences relating to hundreds of letters he wrote over a two-year period from June 2016.

The 36-year-old from Lincoln has admitted encouraging murder, making hoaxes involving noxious substances and bombs, sending letters with intent to cause distress, and encouraging offences.

"Muslim Slayer" ?
Sad fuck in reality.

A white supremacist sparked a full-scale security alert after sending fake poison to the Queen, with a note saying: "The Clowns R Coming 4 You", a court has heard.

David Parnham, who called himself "Muslim Slayer", is being sentenced at the Old Bailey after pleading guilty to 15 offences relating to hundreds of letters he wrote over a two-year period from June 2016.

The 36-year-old from Lincoln has admitted encouraging murder, making hoaxes involving noxious substances and bombs, sending letters with intent to cause distress, and encouraging offences.

"Muslim Slayer" ?
Sad fuck in reality.

Does the article say that he identifies as a "White Supremacist"?

I'd go for the 2500 pointer. Like they say, "Go big or go home." :laughing0301:

Now let me see: Where did I leave my nukes?

sei_17144710.jpg

Last edited:

"Muslim Slayer" ?
Sad fuck in reality.
You should consider joining him considering muslims would live to throw your gay ass off a rooftop.
Self preservation :dunno:

Messages posted to mosques using racist language?
Were they cracking black jokes?

Messages posted to mosques using racist language?
Were they cracking black jokes?

Goofy Brits. bet they couldn't get away with doing this. Fast forward to 10:37 for some hot steamy action.

And another one, although I've never seen anyone cook Prosciutto like this before...

Ain't the First Amendment great??

Last edited:

"Muslim Slayer" ?
Sad fuck in reality.
:boohoo:
:auiqs.jpg:
CLOWN PRIDE WORLD WIDE !

2020.png

"Muslim Slayer" ?
Sad fuck in reality.
:boohoo:
:auiqs.jpg:
CLOWN PRIDE WORLD WIDE !

View attachment 277199

I got the "clown" reference in the guy's note to the Queen. Was he a Juggalo? Was the Insane Clown Posse booked to play in London or something?

Forum List

Back