White Supremacist Kyle Chapman, Expecting To Recruit California Conservatives

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Chapman took to Facebook last week, “he was downright gleeful about taking the fight to the celebrated liberal bastion,” California. Conservatives in the few right wing enclaves in the state will be equally gleeful, and will attend the Bay Area rally seeking the camaraderie they sorely lack in such a successfully progressive state.

Hopefully, the neo-Nazi violence experienced in Virginia will not be repeated by the conservatives' hate-groups visiting our state. The neo-Nazis will not find California’s law enforcement agencies as sympathetic to their cause as those racist police forces in the southern states. (Hint: There are many minority officers in California.)

Sadly, the fight against fascism cannot be accomplished with quiet resistance. This was proven when the U.S. and its allies defeated the Nazis of Germany and the fascists of Japan and Italy during WWII.

History has proven the malignant evil of fascism does not respond to civility or diplomacy, and conservatives must again be forced to understand it has no place in U.S. society. To stand by idly and permit this fascist poison to permeate our nation, would be spitting in the faces of all WWII veterans.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/after-violence-in-virginia-far-right-targets-california/ar-AAqiEff?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

20264579_763529520499370_3851410127031209551_n.jpg
Alt Right.jpg

The ultimate depravity of conservatism.

Damn, you're a stupid motherfucker.

But, I do agree that the nazi racist idiots are retarded and their beliefs suck 10 miles of donkey anus.

Just excite liberals to greater levels of violence. In California that should be easy. The left is always looking for an excuse to riot.

If I were giving advice, I'd have those nazis show up long enough to rile the mob. Switcheroo into black clothing and a mask then guide the mob into full blown call out the national guard to start shooting riot.

Meanwhile, I'd be home eating popcorn.

Chapman took to Facebook last week, “he was downright gleeful about taking the fight to the celebrated liberal bastion,” California. Conservatives in the few right wing enclaves in the state will be equally gleeful, and will attend the Bay Area rally seeking the camaraderie they sorely lack in such a successfully progressive state.

Hopefully, the neo-Nazi violence experienced in Virginia will not be repeated by the conservatives' hate-groups visiting our state. The neo-Nazis will not find California’s law enforcement agencies as sympathetic to their cause as those racist police forces in the southern states. (Hint: There are many minority officers in California.)

Sadly, the fight against fascism cannot be accomplished with quiet resistance. This was proven when the U.S. and its allies defeated the Nazis of Germany and the fascists of Japan and Italy during WWII.

History has proven the malignant evil of fascism does not respond to civility or diplomacy, and conservatives must again be forced to understand it has no place in U.S. society. To stand by idly and permit this fascist poison to permeate our nation, would be spitting in the faces of all WWII veterans.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/after-violence-in-virginia-far-right-targets-california/ar-AAqiEff?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 144634 View attachment 144635

"I don't think it's an accident that Berkeley is being targeted. The home of the free speech movement. The home of liberalism in academia"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! The same college that rioted when Ann Coulter was scheduled to speak there!!!!!

HOLY shit! I wouldn't visit that commie college even on a dare....I wouldn't be able to stand the stench.

View attachment 144634 View attachment 144635

Bertram just told a 100 percent lie. I visited Kyle Chapman's FB page and it had nothing about nazi or white supremacist on his page....not in his pics either.

Busted, ya commie dickweed.

Forum List

Back