White supremacist in latest Asian Hate crime

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Here is the picture of the white supremacist in the latest anti Asian hate crime.

Screenshot_20210322-062622_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Here is the picture of the white supremacist in the latest anti Asian hate crime.

View attachment 470793
bBetcha my covid check he sleeps with ww, thus a white supremist....all he gotta do is say him so horny and having a bad day...next?

It would be ironic if this white supremacist committed an anti Asian hate crime against President Harris.

For some reason, lefties don't want to talk about white supremacists any more.

How about the liberal hate crimes of not allowing Asians into top schools based on race?

What's so bad about the lefty replies on this thread is all the lefty threads when a white guy does bad things.

What's so bad about the lefty replies on this thread is all the lefty threads when a white guy does bad things.
There are extremely violent Asian and especially Pacific Islander gangs downtown Anchorage and Fairbanks, Alaska. People scream "racism" and they have the cops on their side for the crimes of murder, exortion, robbery, theft, and so on and so forth which they commit on a continual basis. You've got to "honor" their culture, and do as you're told with total obedience, or the cops beat you to death, and confiscate everything you own.
They can commit any crimes they want with total impunity, because any self-defense by white or other Americans is considered a hate crime.

View attachment 470793
bBetcha my covid check he sleeps with ww, thus a white supremist....all he gotta do is say him so horny and having a bad day...next?
Lol, white women haunt you.

Michelle Malkin is Asian herself, certianly not white. Fucking crimestoppers warrant on a black man who took the subway.
A witness who helped the man said the suspect shouted “You motherf—ing Asian” according to New York Daily News.
And there's a witness coming forward. Screw that Asian man. He likely as not slipped and fell or bumped into something, maybe even intentionally as part of the act.

Forum List

Back