White supremacist ambushed by BLM...shot dead

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Clearly an extreme right wing white supremacist ....who never had an abortion and had a Hispanic fiancee ..she said all lives mattered .

24 so young ...over nothing .
2-170.jpg

They lump all attempts by whites to defend themselves from violent racist hood rats and deviants as 'white supremacist groups',so no reason to bother caring what they label anybody; their goal is to make it illegal for whites below a certain income level to exercise self-defense, period, and for the police to 'stand down' in the face of black violence but going all out to arrest any white prole who resists 'The New World Order' Wall street and it hired commies want to impose on the U.S. White proles are nearly the only sizable demographic left who resists 'globalism' and its labor racketeering police states and sexual deviancy, still has a sizable number of Evul Xians, all the 'bad' things that stand in the way of 99% desperately poor-1% middle class and super wealthy regimes being implemented. Don't beleive the media's distortions and lies, that is the agenda, and we see the GOP is fine with it as well, most of them jumping on the 'Kill The Cops' bandwagon with enthusiasm, and don't mind if all those other white people' are railroaded into prison for self-defense, they didn't have impressive enough net worths for the Republican establishments to fight for.

These 'incidents' have been happening long before the vermin turned the likes of a George Floyd into a 'Cause'. Eric Holder and the Obama crime syndicate turned a blind eye to it hears ago and spent a lot of time and energy promoting it, and Democrats have stepped up the game, and the media loves the results of its lies and smears.

Last edited:
Clearly an extreme right wing white supremacist ....who never had an abortion and had a Hispanic fiancee ..she said all lives mattered .

View attachment 362369
jillian how sick must you be to find that funny?

24 years old, 3 year old child shot it the head by multiple assailants for saying all lives matter.

This is incontrovertible proof that fake news exists. Something is terribly wrong when the MSM doesn't consider something like this tragedy worthy of mention. Killing a person for words is trivial and uncivilized just like the BLM group that did it. Antifa and BLM are terror groups.

Deepest sympathies to the young lady's family.

You ain't seen nothing yet!

In the coming decades, certain groups will become even more brazen as they continue to outnumber the rapidly declining (current) majority ethnicity.

So it's safe to assume BLM are fascist ..

(Wonder if I should change my AV if it offends anyone )

Deepest sympathies to the young lady's family.

You ain't seen nothing yet!

In the coming decades, certain groups will become even more brazen as they continue to outnumber the rapidly declining (current) majority ethnicity.
Yup the rapist illegal killer Mexicans will eventually outnumber whitey.

The Press and Hollywood have normalized Left Wing hate and violence, so it's no big deal to them.
The DOJ Stats show two things.
1) the police shoot more than twice as many White suspects annually as Black suspects.
2) Blacks murder more than twice as many White citizens annually as White suspects murder Black citizens annually.
The whole basis of BLM is illegitimate.
BLM is not a civil rights group.
BLM is a violent racist hate group.
The Democratic Party is who have purposely incited African Americans to violence to get out the vote for the election.

View attachment 362369
jillian how sick must you be to find that funny?

24 years old, 3 year old child shot it the head by multiple assailants for saying all lives matter.

They're all degenerate sociopaths, that's why; it's too hard for them to fake otherwise for long, they always out themselves and their total lack of morals and human empathy. If you can desensitize people to mass murdering babies on an industrial scale, you can desensitize them to anything, it's just a matter of time and marketing something as 'fashionable' and 'sophisticated', no matter how repulsive or deviant it is.

Articles never said they were blacks, if they had been you can be sure it would of said.

Bullshit; if the scumbags are black or brown, they deliberately don't mention the color of a criminal until much later, when they have to post a photo of the arrested pos.

Articles never said they were blacks, if they had been you can be sure it would of said.

Bullshit; if the scumbags are black or brown, they deliberately don't mention the color of a criminal until much later, when they have to post a photo of the arrested pos.
Well someone would of said so, even gateway pundit didn't say.

Thanks for the link I never trust those guys

3 am? What the heck

Not uncommon these days. A 9 year old black kid in Dallas was killed during a gun battle on the streets at 2 a.m. between police and drug dealers; he was out playing among the crackheads, hookers, dope slingers, and degenerates.

And neither did your link.

An Indianapolis mother was shot and killed along the canal early Sunday, marking the second homicide on the canal in a week.

According to the victim’s family, the shooting started with an argument over Black Lives Matter and language. Eventually the two sides separated and walked away from each other, until witnesses claim the killer opened fire from a nearby bridge and ran away.

“It was squashed and they went up the hill and left we thought, but they were sitting on St. Claire waiting for us to come under the bridge and that’s when she got shot,” said the victim’s fiancé Jose Ramirez.

Jose admits he returned fire, but didn’t hit anyone.
So bring your gun to a park where people are known to get shot early Sunday morning and engage in an argument with people concerned about Black lives. Brilliant!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back