White supremacist ambushed by BLM...shot dead

Clearly an extreme right wing white supremacist ....who never had an abortion and had a Hispanic fiancee ..she said all lives mattered .

24 so young ...over nothing .
View attachment 362369
The gateway pundit is known for fake news. She wasn't killed for saying all lives matter. There is more to it than that.

White lives have always mattered more than anybody elses. That's why WHITE LIES don't matter.

So it's safe to assume BLM are fascist ..

(Wonder if I should change my AV if it offends anyone )

Articles never said they were blacks, if they had been you can be sure it would of said.

3 am? What the heck
Seriously. Who TF goes to a city park at 3 am? "Alcoholics and drug addicts" according to my wife.
Ramirez said that they were walking along the canal at 3 a.m. on Sunday when the two of them got into an argument regarding Black Lives Matter with another group of people—four men and a woman, WTHR reported. Ramirez further said that during the argument, one of the people in the other group pulled out a gun, and he did, as well
Well surprise, surprise, Gomer!

Clearly an extreme right wing white supremacist ....who never had an abortion and had a Hispanic fiancee ..she said all lives mattered .

View attachment 362369
another black hate crime

This is incontrovertible proof that fake news exists. Something is terribly wrong when the MSM doesn't consider something like this tragedy worthy of mention. Killing a person for words is trivial and uncivilized just like the BLM group that did it. Antifa and BLM are terror groups.
..and also the thread I posted about the black attacking the whites .....and Tessa Majors--etc etc..the MSM and blacks have no argument

An Indianapolis mother was shot and killed along the canal early Sunday, marking the second homicide on the canal in a week.

According to the victim’s family, the shooting started with an argument over Black Lives Matter and language. Eventually the two sides separated and walked away from each other, until witnesses claim the killer opened fire from a nearby bridge and ran away.

“It was squashed and they went up the hill and left we thought, but they were sitting on St. Claire waiting for us to come under the bridge and that’s when she got shot,” said the victim’s fiancé Jose Ramirez.

Jose admits he returned fire, but didn’t hit anyone.
So bring your gun to a park where people are known to get shot early Sunday morning and engage in an argument with people concerned about Black lives. Brilliant!

A couple who may have jobs that have them working weird hours may not have but certain times they have the family together. It ain't the 1960s any more, it's the McJobz era, where it takes three or four part time jobs each for many couples to pay rent and eat. I'm up at 2:30 A.m. sometimes, in the summers, and always up by 2:30-3:30 a.m.and on my way to breakfast and coffee, along with lots of other people. My neighbor only sees his kids in the early a.m., except on weekends; they're asleep when he gets home on weekdays. They get up early and walk their dogs, hit the IHOP, do yard work, whatever. It's also hot here in the summer and half the town works outside when it's cool which is before sunrise. With the virus thing they avoid the restaurants, but we can wait for the Sonic to open and yell at each other from our trucks. lol

Which reminds me we were going to start up a letter writing campaign to bring back car hops on roller skates; I think their time has returned, as people are getting tired of lining up in drive thru windows. The kids can earn tips, too, since most employers are too cheap to adjust their wages to reflect real inflation unless the govt. makes them while they hide behind bankruptcy and labor laws that cover their asses out the wazoo and pay much lower taxes than ever before in history to boot.

Last edited:

View attachment 362369
The gateway pundit is known for fake news. She wasn't killed for saying all lives matter. There is more to it than that.

White lives have always mattered more than anybody elses. That's why WHITE LIES don't matter.
lol racist commie whines about Whitey again and makes handwaves defending his violent racist heroes when they kill a white woman. Party time for IM2.

Forum List

Back