White suicidal girl with aspergers killed by police

Come on libs, isn't this a game changer now? Or is it a conundrum? The media narrative is that this only happens to blacks, but will the victim being transgender make an impact in whether you decide to ignore the story or not?

There are very legit reasons to be upset about this story. Like why the fuck do you send police in to a suicidal person if you can use the "well, he came after me" thing. DUH. They are suicidal and want to die. perhaps police shouldn't be used in these situations if the goal is to not have the suicidal person dying?

This why I hate police and would piss on one of them if they were on the ground gasping for air

I don't get it libs, you don't care? You must be really confused by this story. Either you want to deny it, but since a protected status group member was involved, who was maybe 100 lbs wet, suicidal, gets killed by the police. You just know you want to be outraged, but it doesn't fit the FALSE NARRATIVE YOU ARE PUSHING.

the police were well aware that she was mentally ill....that's what the article says....

they should NOT have killed her, with a knife or not....they went there to supposedly save her from suicide, yet they killed her.

I think police need more training on how to handle people with mental disorders....we seem to have so many more people now with various mental disorders...they need help, they don't need to be killed.

Prayers to all that lose a child and those who
This why I hate police and would piss on one of them if they were on the ground gasping for air
All police? Did you mean racist or corrupt police?

ALL OF THEM. Just like they shut down a massage palor the other night in PA

Why fuck with men trying to relax?
Do you think they had an order or arrest warrant?

the police were well aware that she was mentally ill....that's what the article says....

they should NOT have killed her, with a knife or not....they went there to supposedly save her from suicide, yet they killed her.

I think police need more training on how to handle people with mental disorders....we seem to have so many more people now with various mental disorders...they need help, they don't need to be killed.
I think you are right.

Funny, or almost funny, the NY Daily News relates the same incident as "transgender man shot by Police". Which is it a girl or a man? I expect that the babe/man had a lot more issues besides "Asbergers". He/she was obviously disturbed and suicidal. Maybe it was "suicide by Cop".

Massage palors should be at the bottom list of their to do to list

Massage palors should be at the bottom list of their to do to list
I would agree, but if they were given a warrant, were they supposed to trash it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back