White Stand Your Ground killer sentenced to 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Personally I think you are full of shit. Which is good news for you since the modern Commode was invented by a Black Man. Thomas Elkins invented the Chamber Commode, which is a big boon for us Whites, since it means we don’t have to shit in a bucket, or head out to the Outhouse to go into a hole in the ground.
Liar. Look it up: "Notable inventions include patented improvements to the chamber commode
There were plenty of advanced societies across the globe while euros were living in putrid ghettos dumping chamber pots on each other.
Well how the tables have turned lol
Oh if you think your empire is not in decline, just watch.
We are watching trump kick out brown people so we can again help the great race
Ah yes, you/we are operating concentration camps. Fweedumb. Tell us all how you're not racist again?

Liar. Look it up: "Notable inventions include patented improvements to the chamber commode
There were plenty of advanced societies across the globe while euros were living in putrid ghettos dumping chamber pots on each other.
Ah yes, you/we are operating concentration camps. Fweedumb. Tell us all how you're not racist again?
I’m not the people of color can’t assimilate based on merit

Not that much of a burden. As im sure you noticed, we dominate in all fields.

Really? Personally I think you are full of shit. Which is good news for you since the modern Commode was invented by a Black Man. Thomas Elkins invented the Chamber Commode, which is a big boon for us Whites, since it means we don’t have to shit in a bucket, or head out to the Outhouse to go into a hole in the ground.
Oh great. Another grad of the Al Sharpton School of World History. Or maybe one of our old friends, who knows?
Could we get a Saul Alinsky mention in here? You're already running from discussion with this nonsense.
Sorry, I thought you were going to start up on Greek homos and jungle bunny civilizations.

You obviously have never visited Auschwitz or Buchenwald.. I've been to the latter. THAT was a concentration camp.

You're actually nothing, where's your merit?

For the record I think shooting the guy was over kill

What do you think the proper self defense should be against an animal who has already physically assaulted you?

Pull the gun and shoot him if he tries to attack you again.

That didn't happen.

That's not what the training teaches. You only pull the gun when you have decided to shoot.
There's a training program for gunning down unarmed black folk?

Look at my country

You obviously have never visited Auschwitz or Buchenwald.. I've been to the latter. THAT was a concentration camp.
Death camps started out as concentration camps there, and some have died in ours, what, not enough yet?

For the record I think shooting the guy was over kill

What do you think the proper self defense should be against an animal who has already physically assaulted you?

Pull the gun and shoot him if he tries to attack you again.

That didn't happen.

That's not what the training teaches. You only pull the gun when you have decided to shoot.
There's a training program for gunning down unarmed black folk?

Where was black folk mentioned in his post? You're creating racist comments

Death camps started out as concentration camps there, and some have died in ours, what, not enough yet?
So jews walked to death camps? lol

Look at my country
Nothing to do with you. Your "exceptionalism" is a result of where your mother spread her legs to expel you. You have earned nothing.

You're woefully ignorant on that topic. You've bought into the MSN speak.

A sheep

I'm going to leave this alone, it's too silly to chase. [Insert Jr Highish acronym here]

Look at my country
Nothing to do with you. Your "exceptionalism" is a result of where your mother spread her legs to expel you. You have earned nothing.
Cool story,, it’s mine and trump is kicking them out

You're woefully ignorant on that topic. You've bought into the MSN speak.

A sheep
No, you mean your corporate state media machine. Americans just cannot face the reality of who and what they are or what they cooperate with and participate in.

I'm going to leave this alone, it's too silly to chase. [Insert Jr Highish acronym here]

Translation: I'm cornered

You're a waste of time newbie
Still waiting on a discussion to break out, is that the newbie in me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back