White Stand Your Ground killer sentenced to 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling black People that break the law and commit crimes that ITS NOT THEIR FAULT , is The most racist thing you can do ..
you can’t go around assisting small white men because of slavery.. you will get shot

When you see me doing that, please do let me know, k?
Did the black do anything wrong?
"The black", jeez. Are you one of these small white men?

Are you black?
Black or cuck, to be sure.
If ya don't hate, ya can't be in the club.

Not that much of a burden. As im sure you noticed, we dominate in all fields.
You dominate in fragility and hysteria.
Why are you backs always rioting and crying ? Lol
What's a "back"?

I'm white darling, see how ya'll are and do? You're hysterical.
So you don’t treat blacks equal? What if I shoved a smaller black across a parking lot for yelling at my white white? What should happen to me?

Let’s run with that shall we? Let’s say a White Guy shoved a Black guy to the ground. The Black guy, on the ground pulled a gun. The white guy began backing away. Would it be murder if the Black Guy shot? Or reasonable self defense?

I bet you would be screaming murder. Of course, so would I. Because the race of the individuals doesn’t matter. It is the actions that matters to me.
No because according to the interracial violence numbers whites are less likely to attack blacks blacks on the other hand is 84% chance he was going to step forward and do more damage .

"Stand your ground" is about being secure in your home and not be forced by the government to flee without defending yourself when confronted by a criminal. This particular murder had nothing to do with "stand your ground".

Telling black People that break the law and commit crimes that ITS NOT THEIR FAULT , is The most racist thing you can do ..
you can’t go around assisting small white men because of slavery.. you will get shot

When you see me doing that, please do let me know, k?
Did the black do anything wrong?
"The black", jeez. Are you one of these small white men?
I speak like blacks do.. I treat people equally do you?

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, no, never heard anyone black say "the black blah blah blah". So you're an equal opportunity violent wack job?
They say white all the time so I say black.. see how that works

I was going to post,, it’s seems like our rights are being stripped every day.
What they are doing to trump make this seem like a nothing, but in fact should make us all worried when big black angry men can just beat up smaller people.
And get away with it.

We are getting punished for being born white.

White male fragility is such a burden to carry through life.

Really? Personally I think you are full of shit. Which is good news for you since the modern Commode was invented by a Black Man. Thomas Elkins invented the Chamber Commode, which is a big boon for us Whites, since it means we don’t have to shit in a bucket, or head out to the Outhouse to go into a hole in the ground.
Liar. Look it up: "Notable inventions include patented improvements to the chamber commode

For the record I think shooting the guy was over kill

What do you think the proper self defense should be against an animal who has already physically assaulted you?

I saw the video the guy had turned and was walking away. Get the license number and call the police.

I carry but I wouldn't have pulled in that situation

You dominate in fragility and hysteria.
What's a "back"?

So you don’t treat blacks equal? What if I shoved a smaller black across a parking lot for yelling at my white white? What should happen to me?

Let’s run with that shall we? Let’s say a White Guy shoved a Black guy to the ground. The Black guy, on the ground pulled a gun. The white guy began backing away. Would it be murder if the Black Guy shot? Or reasonable self defense?

I bet you would be screaming murder. Of course, so would I. Because the race of the individuals doesn’t matter. It is the actions that matters to me.
No because according to the interracial violence numbers whites are less likely to attack blacks blacks on the other hand is 84% chance he was going to step forward and do more damage .
Aware the the assault numbers of interracial violence.
I will not be a victim because I’m

We saw all that above, you're scared of black folk. Fragile white males in america feel they should never have to be afraid, when they are, they get to murder.

With all the outrage when he was found Guilty, I assumed the sentencing of Michael Drejka would be big on the boards. Nope. Nothing but Trump, and Trump.

But Drejka was sentenced to Twenty Years for killing McGlockton.

Killer of black man in parking dispute gets 20 years | Daily Mail Online

Adios Michael. For at least fifteen years you’re going to be living in Public Housing. During this time you will have the opportunity to reflect on what you did. It wasn’t your parking spot.

I am sure that some of the White Power folks on the board are furious. Good. Because it shows that they are a small minority of the population. You know the ones. The ones outraged that Guyger was found guilty. The ones furious that anyone was found guilty for killing a criminal, and by Criminal they mean Black.

So here you go. Explain why this was an outrage. Or celebrate a murdering thug getting tossed into the State Prison. The only good news for him, the Male Prisons are a little less corrupt than the Female Prisons in Florida. But I am sure he will be a model prisoner, and perhaps finally learn to control that temper of his.

Mr. Drejka should have known better, you don't shoot a Sacred Cow.

I know enough not to go to Bombay and start shooting the cows walking through the streets, no matter where they crap or what they do.

This gentleman was old enough to know you don't whack a black youth here in America.

What's a "back"?

We saw all that above, you're scared of black folk. Fragile white males in america feel they should never have to be afraid, when they are, they get to murder.
Again you are projecting,, or white proud men Scare the living shit out of you

What they are doing to trump make this seem like a nothing, but in fact should make us all worried when big black angry men can just beat up smaller people.
And get away with it.

Really? Personally I think you are full of shit. Which is good news for you since the modern Commode was invented by a Black Man. Thomas Elkins invented the Chamber Commode, which is a big boon for us Whites, since it means we don’t have to shit in a bucket, or head out to the Outhouse to go into a hole in the ground.
Liar. Look it up: "Notable inventions include patented improvements to the chamber commode
There were plenty of advanced societies across the globe while euros were living in putrid ghettos dumping chamber pots on each other.

What's a "back"?

Again you are projecting,, or white proud men Scare the living shit out of you
Ha ha ha, you amuse me, please do go on.

And get away with it.

There were plenty of advanced societies across the globe while euros were living in putrid ghettos dumping chamber pots on each other.
Well how the tables have turned lol

And get away with it.

Oh great. Another grad of the Al Sharpton School of World History. Or maybe one of our old friends, who knows?

Oh if you think your empire is not in decline, just watch. Aren't you telling us all the black man is taking advantage of you and beating you down to such an extent that you are in constant fear and must resort to violence?

Oh great. Another grad of the Al Sharpton School of World History. Or maybe one of our old friends, who knows?
Could we get a Saul Alinsky mention in here? You're already running from discussion with this nonsense.

Oh if you think your empire is not in decline, just watch.
We are watching trump kick out brown people so we can again help the great race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back