White Slavery

Last edited:
One would be hardpressed to find a group that has not suffered slavery.

But how many time do you hear whites saying my poor ol slave ancestors

To be fair, it may be a question of historical proximaty.
How many Chinese go on about the slavery they experienced in the US when building the railroads?

[Call it 'indentured servitude if you wish, but the pay was specifically set up to ensure they could never buy their freedom, making it de facto slavery]

Blacks need to stop listening to racebaiters like Sharpton and Jackson and take responsibility for improving their own lives and communities.

How many Chinese go on about the slavery they experienced in the US when building the railroads?

[Call it 'indentured servitude if you wish, but the pay was specifically set up to ensure they could never buy their freedom, making it de facto slavery]

Blacks need to stop listening to racebaiters like Sharpton and Jackson and take responsibility for improving their own lives and communities.

Blacks need to stop listening to racebaiters like Sharpton and Jackson and take responsibility for improving their own lives and communities

agreed.

Chinese were free to leave the country.

You may be familiar with the Kim Ark case...

"In 1894, Wong Kim Ark, born and raised in the United States, visited China. His parents who had worked in San Francisco, had returned to China to live, and when Wong Kim Ark returned to California, he was“denied permission to enter the country "...because the said Wong Kim Ark, although born in the city and county of San Francisco, state of California, United States of America, is not, under the laws of the state of California and of the United States, a citizen thereof, the mother and father of the said Wong Kim Ark being Chinese persons, and subjects of the emperor of China, and the said Wong Kim Ark being also a Chinese person and a subject of the Emperor of China."
United States v. Wong Kim Ark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For that matter, Jews were once slaves. But because they have high IQ's, they're doing well today. What really holds blacks back isn't their enslavement -- it's their lower IQ's.

Want to know the first time I learned of the word reparations?

Ok Yes

I was 18 years old, reading a Stormfront post saying, "Why are black people always asking for reparations?" I thought, what the heck are reparations?

Mind you, I was raised in Harlem from a young age, I've been three feet alway from Al Sharpton, see Charlie Rangel on a regular basis whenever I'm home, and actually had seen Farrakhan speak in person, but I had never heard of the word until I saw that post. Talk about heavy irony.

Last edited:
Want to know the first time I learned of the word reparations?

Ok Yes

I was 18 years old, reading a Stormfront post saying, "Why are black people always asking for reparations?" I thought, what the heck are reparations?

Mind you, I was raised in Harlem from a young age, I've been three feet alway from Al Sharpton, see Charlie Rangel on a regular basis whenever I'm home, and actually had seen Farrakhan speak in person, but I had never heard of the word until I saw that post. Talk about heavy irony.

What on earth compelled you to read that forum?

What on earth compelled you to read that forum?

I hit on it accidentally through google, I remember, and I spent the whole night reading it. I joined and have been an and off member for almost seven years now...too bad I keep getting banned.

I first heard of Stormfront here on this forum. I have never looked at it nor cared to. My imagination tells me it would be 2% good points and such and 98% whining. Though I have no real idea what it's like.

New Topics

Forum List

Back