white silence = racism

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Whites kneeling in mass to ask forgiveness? Whites forgiving looters and fire starters because its "understandable"?
There have been more people killed in the protesting & riots than blacks killed by cops this year. How the fuck does that make sense?
Who and how did the white race become so cucked?

So now anyone who doesn't bow down to this radical bullshit is a racist?

You people have no common sense. I agree that police brutality is a problem but I'll be damned if I'm going to join your cause when you muddy the message with all the white guilt bullshit.

Whites kneeling in mass to ask forgiveness? Whites forgiving looters and fire starters because its "understandable"?
There have been more people killed in the protesting & riots than blacks killed by cops this year. How the fuck does that make sense?

You people have no common sense. I agree that police brutality is a problem but I'll be damned if I'm going to join your cause when you muddy the message with all the white guilt bullshit.

Then don't join their cause. See? That was easy.

I won't kneel

but I WILL STAND with Kaep and Lebron and BLM and PEACEFUL protestors and ALL ANTI-trumpers everywhere!

• Banned

Then don't join their cause. See? That was easy.
Right over your head it goes

I bet most are brainwashed college and x college students. Seemed we've been mentioning this for 2 decades. It has arrived.

There's a difference between actually being a racist and enabling racism.

Racism is enabled when it's dismissed, minimized and deflected from. When people refuse to hold other people accountable for it. Something we see on USMB pretty regularly.

Personally, I think that those who enable it are worse in the big picture.
Police brutality isn't exclusive to blacks. This isn't about skin color. The problem will NEVER be fixed because you idiots aren't smart enough to focus on the REAL issue.

Racism is enabled when it's dismissed, minimized and deflected from. When people refuse to hold other people accountable for it. Something we see on USMB pretty regularly.

Police brutality isn't exclusive to blacks. This isn't about skin color. The problem will NEVER be fixed because you idiots aren't smart enough to focus on the REAL issue.
No one said it was exclusive to Blacks. The point is that it was encouraged, honed, and perfected on Blacks for centuries. Idiots like you arent smart enough to understand or admit to it.

What's the REAL issue?

" How the fuck does that make sense? "

It doesnt make sense. White racism has never made sense.

Black Racism has never made sense, but you practice it daily on this site, what’s your excuse?
My excuse for what?
Still being alive? Breathing?
Not out fighting "the man"?
My excuse for being alive and breathing is that I am a fucking god. I fight the man "white racism" everyday.

What's the REAL issue?
Police hiring & training standards.
I've been smacked down a few times by cops. Hogtied and all other manner of shit. Last time i looked in the mirror I was still WHITE.

But perhaps I deserved the beatings or rough treatment right? Please feel free to judge me while excusing others.

I've lived the lifestyle that leads to the shit we're seeing. Have you or are you just exercising your white guilt?

What's the REAL issue?
I've been smacked down a few times by cops. Hogtied and all other manner of shit. Last time i looked in the mirror I was still WHITE.

But perhaps I deserved the beatings or rough treatment right? Please feel free to judge me while excusing others.

I've lived the lifestyle that leads to the shit we're seeing. Have you or are you just exercising your white guilt?
Well, I'm only half white, sorry. And as you know, I've had a few zillion squabbles with the PC Police and Identity Politics nuts here.

But I also prefer to just be honest, and call 'em like I see 'em.

So police work is as deep as this goes? You don't see anything deeper?

What's the REAL issue?

Well, I'm only half white, sorry. And as you know, I've had a few zillion squabbles with the PC Police and Identity Politics nuts here.

But I also prefer to just be honest, and call 'em like I see 'em.

So police work is as deep as this goes? You don't see anything deeper?
This is about police brutality is it not? Or have we now successfully morphed it into the usual pre election race baiting bullshit?

Forum List

Back