White Settlers Vs. Native Americans

Japanese called smallpox the "red death" and 25% of the population died.

Some immunity was built up over time but millions died of the virus.

Then when Europe reached the new world, smallpox found new victims.

It's nobody's fault, really. They didn't even know what a virus was back then.

But yeah, smallpox probably killed 1 out of every 4 Native Americans. Smallpox killed that many everywhere it went.

Go fuck yourself. I’m done with your ignorant ass.

1642631287888.png

Why don't the two of you get a room

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

CHINA invented a WEAPON aka COVID to kill everybody else----they may have accidently let it escape their labs but they purposely made this killing machine.

It is just another rainforest virus, like the thousands that have been popping up there for millions of years.

Like SARS, MERS, Ebola, Marberg, and all of the others. Only fools and simpletons try to place the blame of everything on individuals. And interestingly, always a group that they already hated.

It is just another rainforest virus, like the thousands that have been popping up there for millions of years.

Like SARS, MERS, Ebola, Marberg, and all of the others. Only fools and simpletons try to place the blame of everything on individuals. And interestingly, always a group that they already hated.
It was weaponized.

White people are far more savage than we ever were.

Rubbish, If that were true there wouldn't be any 'natives' around today, nor any 'minorities' incessantly snivelin' bout Whitey and trying to extort money and privileges.

Like pillaging and raping women from enemy tribes, kidnapping them and putting them into forced servitude... But they worshipped the earth god so they're so much better than white Christians.

Many tribes liked to torture their captives for entertainment, and became quite skilled at drawing it out for as long as possible.

Do you mean like the Pawnee? Which who were openly sacrificing children until at least 1838. There have been rumors that they did it until the late 19th century, but nothing confirmed.

Never heard that one before, outside of the Aztecs and Central American tribes. I guess most of the southwestern tribes would have been related to the southern ones and had some of the same practices and folklore as the Aztecs. The Hopi had human sacrifices early in their history. Learn something every day.

The Sacrificial Element in Hopi Worship

Sacrifice, as an element of worship, is a familiar one with the Tu-
sayan Indians, and even offerings of human beings, should occasion
demand, were formerly not alien to their thoughts. Happily, how-
ever, with this gentle people those sanguinary offerings, so common
in Mexico among Aztecs, have no place in the present ritual, and
survive only in legends. One of the best known instances in pueblo
verbal records of human sacrifices is that which recounts how to
appease an angry god who flooded the ancient world, a child of the
chief was thrown into the angry waters, which immediately subsided.
If we may trust other tales, the same idea of human sacrifice, very
much modified, may give an explanation of certain repulsive acts
reported to have taken place during early wars with Apaches and
Utes, when in warrior celebrations of victory captives were sacri-
ficed. The idea of a chief offering himself as a person to be sacrificed
for his people was, I believe, the dominant one in the mind of the
Oraibi chief, a few years ago, when the United States troops arrested
their leading men,

The Sacrificial Element in Hopi Worship
Author(s): J. Walter Fewkes
Source: The Journal of American Folklore , Jul. - Sep., 1897, Vol. 10, No. 38 (Jul. - Sep.,
1897), pp. 187-201
Published by: American Folklore Society
Stable URL: The Sacrificial Element in Hopi Worship on JSTOR

I think a longer essay on Tusayan religion is here; haven't read it yet myself.

This Fewkes guy wrote a lot on Hopis and other SW tribes.

Last edited:
Never heard that one before, outside of the Aztecs and Central American tribes. I guess most of the southwestern tribes would have been related to the southern ones and had some of the same practices and folklore as the Aztecs. The Hopi had human sacrifices early in their history.

A lot of the tribes did, but none took it as far as the Aztecs did.

The Morning Star Ritual was a fertility rite, and was to be performed each year. They would kidnap a girl reaching puberty (13-14) from another tribe and bring her back to the village. There she would be treated as an honored guest, until she was sacrificed by the tribe and her body staked face down on the prairie.

The Mississippian Culture is also known to have performed human sacrifice. Mound 72 of the Cahokia Mounds in Illinois was built up over a long period of time, and is also the remains of multiple mass sacrifices. One of 53 females from 15-30. Another with 39 men. Then yet another layer with 15 men. In total, 272 people are confirmed to have been buried in Mount 72, most of them sacrifices. And those are not the only remains of sacrifices of the Mississippian Culture, just the largest ones known.

You're not that bright, bro. And that graphic is downright stupid.

I am not the one dragging stupid conspiracy theories about COVID into a historical discussion.

To be honest, I find conspiracy theorists not to bright. They insist on spreading their garbage everywhere they can. But I guess you agree with that, which along with the initial post tells me about all I need to know.

The white race is the original Germanic type of pre-Indo-European Europe (Old Europe). Anthropologically, they are close to African blacks, have a dolichoceal skull and a gracial skeleton. They differ only in a ortognathic profile (linear profile or extended jaw), and as a rule they have a non-tanning phototype of skin.

There is no white race in the US, except for the British and German colonists on the east coast. The vast majority of Americans are native Americans

Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG

Last edited:
The difference between rights and obligations is bullshit. One does not negate the other. A king has more obligations than a commoner

The difference here is something else. The right takes his duty as a reward, and the left has a slave mentality, he wants the Prussian order, he wants to be built in ranks and driven with whips. In other words, the noble has a duty by nature, and the left slave from coercion.

I am not the one dragging stupid conspiracy theories about COVID into a historical discussion.

To be honest, I find conspiracy theorists not to bright. They insist on spreading their garbage everywhere they can. But I guess you agree with that, which along with the initial post tells me about all I need to know.
Covid? No one is talking about Covid bro, the poster was referring to smallpox, and the weaponization of its spread.

None of these side discussions have to do with the original post, which was respect for the EARTH. For all you folks to start ranting about all the evils of Native Americans, we forget about the Sand Creek Massacre, the Trail of Tears, the bounties paid for Indian scalps (it mattered not who they came from, or why) and the concentration camps where many either died of starvation, exposure, or disease.

I love all of the historical blindspots on display, reminds me of the endemic ignorance of conservatives, and confirms what I already knew.

Oh stop trying to spin bullshit---in nature the virus DOES NOT Jump from person to person. It was purposely weaponized (bio engineered) to do so in the WUHAN labs. China made this illegal bioweapon---and they should be held accountable for their crimes against humanity.

The white race is the original Germanic type of pre-Indo-European Europe (Old Europe). Anthropologically, they are close to African blacks, have a dolichoceal skull and a gracial skeleton. They differ only in a ortognathic profile (linear profile or extended jaw), and as a rule they have a non-tanning phototype of skin.

There is no white race in the US, except for the British and German colonists on the east coast. The vast majority of Americans are native Americans

Haplogroup_Q_%28Y-DNA%29.PNG
Hun, you do know that at one point---1/3 of the US population was known to have GERMAN ancestory.

Hun, you do know that at one point---1/3 of the US population was known to have GERMAN ancestory.
This is a lie. This is not confirmed by either male or female genes. There is probably German blood in the US, but its concentration is close to zero. The main part is people from Siberia.

In addition the American spirit of freedom-loving exactly the opposite of the Prussian spirit of humility and collectivism

Forum List

Back