White Republicans give 60% of their vote to a black man and two Hispanics

Let's see if the minorities rush to vote for our GOP.

Of coirse they won't. Like so much of the Democrat voter base they've been programmed to accept the idea that only the Democrats care about them. Reality means,nothing to them, only the propoganda

Margaret Thatcher was the first woman Prime Minister of Great Britain, but nobody ever mentioned that as some sort of achievement, including her.

The thing is, conservatives don't play that stupid game of pigeon-holing people based on race and gender. But liberals do. The only qualification Obama had to run for President was that he is black. If he was white, he would never have gotten into Harvard Law School and today he would unknown.

Jake, I ignored you long ago, so don't bother posting in my thread.

I am very glad the GOP has minority candidates in the mix.

Why does not the GOP reach out to minorities to encourage them to vote GOP?

What this proves is that liberal Democrats are the true racists, while Republicans believe in a colorblind society where everyone is treated with mutual respect for their merits and accomplishments, with no consideration of skin color or ethnicity.

And that's exactly what MLK, Jr. wanted and fought for.

The thing is, conservatives don't play that stupid game of pigeon-holing people based on race and gender.

No, as this thread so proudly demonstrates, it's the only thing conservatives do these days. After all, you don't see any liberals here crowing "Look, we're running a woman!".

But liberals do. The only qualification Obama had to run for President was that he is black. If he was white, he would never have gotten into Harvard Law School and today he would unknown.

See? Race is the only thing Blackrook here obsesses about. That is, when he's not thinking about gender.

Of coirse they won't. Like so much of the Democrat voter base they've been programmed to accept the idea that only the Democrats care about them. Reality means,nothing to them, only the propoganda

Patronizing racism like this is one big thing chasing minorities away from the Republicans. According to those using such patronizing racism, minorities are incapable of intelligently choosing candidates based on the issues, and the only possible explanation for them voting Democratic is that all minorities are stupid or criminal.

Did the OP complain about liberals focusing on gender and race and then create a thread doing the same thing.

Ironic huh

What this proves is that liberal Democrats are the true racists, while Republicans believe in a colorblind society where everyone is treated with mutual respect for their merits and accomplishments, with no consideration of skin color or ethnicity.

And that's exactly what MLK, Jr. wanted and fought for.
MLK Jr would say that both Dems and Pubs in his day and in our day still have trouble with that.

The far right loves to preach patronizingly to minorities then are mad the won't vote for hard right candidates.

Margaret Thatcher was the first woman Prime Minister of Great Britain, but nobody ever mentioned that as some sort of achievement, including her.

I think you're pulling this out of your ass, but I will defer to Londoner and Swagger for their opinion. Hopefully Swagger will be honest.

The thing is, conservatives don't play that stupid game of pigeon-holing people based on race and gender. But liberals do. The only qualification Obama had to run for President was that he is black. If he was white, he would never have gotten into Harvard Law School and today he would unknown.
^^^ The butthurt is strong with this one!

Patronizing racism like this is one big thing chasing minorities away from the Republicans. According to those using such patronizing racism, minorities are incapable of intelligently choosing candidates based on the issues, and the only possible explanation for them voting Democratic is that all minorities are stupid or criminal.

This isn't about racism, minoritiea, or criminals. It's about the mental programming that goes on in both parties, but (in my personal experience) more universally on the Democratic Party side.

I worked the first Connecticut election after they took the "party lever" off the votibg machines. People were livid that they couldn't just walk in, push the Democrat lever, register their vote and walk out. That SHOCKED me as a 16 year old. Weren't these people looking at the cabdidates? Nope. They'd been taught that you vote for all the Democrats, regardless of who they are.

About 10 years ago my hometown had a mayoral candidate who had changed parties from a D to an R. She'd been a constant highest vote getter for City Council as a D, but after the local Democrat party chose anither candidate to run for mayor the Republican party offered her the opportunity to run on their ticket. She lost in a landslide..... not because people didn't like her but because they couldn't vote for someone with an R next to their name. Two years later when she did win as a R, half the City Department heads resigned that night because they refused to work for a Mayor who was a Republican.

Forum List

Back