White replacement theory. Do you believe?

White replacement theory. Do you believe?

• Yes, I believe in "white replacement theory"

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No, it's nonsense

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This, of course, is a lie.

White replacement theory is the sole contrivance of conservatives, an example of rightwing fearmongering and demagoguery intended to pander to and energize the base by seeking to vilify immigrants and Americans of color.
They are terrified of being a minority. I don't know why. It's as if they think minorities are mistreated in this country or something.

Are they going to replace YOU? are they going to replace your kids? No. Whites tend to marry whites, blacks tend to marry blacks and so on and so forth. No one is disappearing. Besides, isn't the whole different religions, cultures, ideas and heritages what America is all about?

I can agree that illegal immigration will tip things over the edge in the democrats favor, but if you are going to say that, say it, and not call it white replacement theory. We aren't going anywhere.
When the hostile anti-white population exceeds the AMERICAN white population (liberal whites count with the anti-American colonizers), everything you treasured about America will be gone forever.

11 million illegal colonizers will have several children WHO WILL VOTE.

The number is actually over 20 million.
Their view of the relationship between government and citizen is not the same as mine.

You have a very shallow view of what's going on before your eyes.

That's because of poverty.

Poor people have lower test score and higher rates of crime.
.....I grew up in a mostly black 'hood ..we had 6 kids and were poor ..we were not stupid ..and we weren't criminals and we all are doing well

"White replacement theory" is a theory where a group is actively seeking to replace whites with minorities. The low birth rate among whites, the immigration of minorities all play into this belief.

In fact, the theory is just that. There is no movement by any section to that.

Some believe that the Democrats are behind "white replacement theory," and are actively seeking to replace white "Republicans" with minority democrats.

Now we're getting to the truth. It's you who believe it's a type of communist takeover by democrats because you are a hate filled lying racust republican.

Other, more nefarious groups, believe the Jews are behind "white replacement theory".

Do you believe?

What I believe is you are intellectually impaired and paranoid since trump was defeated. Inventing doomsday scenarios to justify you hatred is pathetic. Grow up.

"White replacement theory" is a theory where a group is actively seeking to replace whites with minorities. The low birth rate among whites, the immigration of minorities all play into this belief.

Some believe that the Democrats are behind "white replacement theory," and are actively seeking to replace white "Republicans" with minority democrats.

Other, more nefarious groups, believe the Jews are behind "white replacement theory".

Do you believe?

"White replacement theory. Do you believe?"​

It's not theory at all.
Democrats hate American whites as they are far too rooted in our founding principles, traditions, culture, history, the Bill Of Rights, the Constitution...etc etc....the majority are free thinkers who won't compromise the future and the integrity of the nation for the promise of free shit and lawlessness.
Admit it; the Democrat Party is only relevant today thanks to the tens of millions of subhuman cockroaches they have recruited from thirdworld shitholes...they have struck political gold in Mexico, Central and South America.
CA, AZ, NV, NM and parts of TX and Florida are only dominated by Dems because of illegals and their desperate litters of silver tooth filth.
For Democrats, a darker citizenry is a more controllable citizenry...plain and simple.
its-really-simple-if-you-dont-vote-democrat-will-import-people-who-will-chuck-schumer.jpg

When the hostile anti-white population exceeds the AMERICAN white population (liberal whites count with the anti-American colonizers), everything you treasured about America will be gone forever.

11 million illegal colonizers will have several children WHO WILL VOTE.

The number is actually over 20 million.
Their view of the relationship between government and citizen is not the same as mine.

You have a very shallow view of what's going on before your eyes.
"hostile anti-white"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

IIt's someone who thinks that critical race theory is a thing, and that BLM is actually doing some good, is a way left lefty, and anyone who doesn't agree with them is to be cancelled, with lies if need be.
Critical race theory is simply and theory. theories are common in historical analysis. Why not just include it in discussions of history along with all the rest? BLM is merely a social movement aimed at calling attention to what participants feel is corruption in policing. I feel that there is enough there to raise questions that should be examined in a formal investigative setting. r Who is being "cancelled"?

I'm for formal, open discussion of these issues in which people can present substantive arguments, not just yell back and forth.
No, thugs like yourself are taking over and blaming us.

I'm a "thug"? I've just lived my life as a hard-working educated suburbanite who has paid my share of taxes
I consider "thugs" to be Crips, Bloods, Proud Boys, and Oath Keepers, as well as anyone else who wants to take over the streets that me, my family, and my neighbors live on.

Who is this "us" whom you refer to? Are you some special group? I live in an "us." I've lived in an "us" my entire life. Explain.

Critical race theory is simply and theory. theories are common in historical analysis. Why not just include it in discussions of history along with all the rest? BLM is merely a social movement aimed at calling attention to what participants feel is corruption in policing. I feel that there is enough there to raise questions that should be examined in a formal investigative setting. r Who is being "cancelled"?

I'm for formal, open discussion of these issues in which people can present substantive arguments, not just yell back and forth.

I'm a "thug"? I've just lived my life as a hard-working educated suburbanite who has paid my share of taxes
I consider "thugs" to be Crips, Bloods, Proud Boys, and Oath Keepers, as well as anyone else who wants to take over the streets that me, my family, and my neighbors live on.

Who is this "us" whom you refer to? Are you some special group? I live in an "us." I've lived in an "us" my entire life. Explain.
Vermin like you don't accept explanations.

The only thing that it takes is two heterosexual people of different biological sexes to sit down and come to an agreement that they want children and that each of them is willing to create a caring household in which these children can grow and that each of them commits to put his/her full efforts into it and each agrees never to run away. Each knows that their bar-hopping days are over and that they commit to each other and their common family. Instead of an exchange of rings or along with it, maybe we should have a handshake between the partners as part of the marriage ceremony so that each of the couple knows what they are getting into and give each other the sign of respect in front of witnesses.

This is why the pronouncement at all marriages should be "I now declare you to be HUSBAND AND WIFE. Declaring a couple "man and wife" does not announce that man, who is an adult male whether married or not, is undergoing the marriage ceremony to undertake his new role as husband to this woman.

Vermin like you don't accept explanations.
You call me "vermin" when I am your neighbor? Why? I have always lived my life in a good way, paid my dues, looked after my family, loved my family, loved my nation. I remember the moment that the U.S. flag came over the TV being planted on the moon. I was alone, a teenager, but I stood up and saluted the TV set. I was that proud. Nobody saw me. It was just my individual gesture of respect for our nation. Just who are you? What the hell do you want? Where do you come from? Who/what do you speak for?

There is no conspiracy -- just demographic change.

In USA, many ethnic groups merged into larger and different communities.

Most white Americans in USA do not identify with their ethnic origin. Jews are a different ethnicity and religion.

Most white Americans in USA do not identify with their ethnic origin. Jews are a different ethnicity and religion.
I don't know about this. Aren't some Jews eastern-European? Ashkenazi? I'm half Russian/Polish and half Irish. Both sides were Catholic and I consider Catholicism to be a farce. Still, the ethnic origins remain. This jumble is too confusing. I read an article today by a guy who identified himself as a Jewish atheist. I can't say that I don't believe in the existence of a Supreme Creator but I cannot identify myself with those loudmouths who declare themselves "Christians." Where are we in this mess?

Forum List

Back