White replacement theory. Do you believe?

White replacement theory. Do you believe?

• Yes, I believe in "white replacement theory"

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No, it's nonsense

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I do not subscribe to theories, as I just pay attention to what is happening.

What is happening is the unfettered immigration of people in order to help create a defacto one-party political system that benefits the people who control the system. The color of their skin matters less than their usefulness in sustaining the power of those controlling the system.

What is happening is the unfettered immigration of people in order to help create a defacto one-party political system that benefits the people who control the system. The color of their skin matters less than their usefulness in sustaining the power of those controlling the system.

Why don't the Republicans pull some kung-fu and take the immigrants under their wing? Open the Republican party to minorities?

Is it because the Republicans are afraid they'll scare away their racist constituents?

Or white women could just start having more babies, that would throw a wrench into the evil Democrat's plans.

They just happen to be all non white

I've heard of "the browning of America" which is obviously a top priority for Democrats. But I've never heard of "white replacement theory". I doubt the Democrats want to do that, they need our tax revenue.

I've heard of "the browning of America" which is obviously a top priority for Democrats. But I've never heard of "white replacement theory".
They are the same thing, genius. Both manufactured, paranoid delusions by the same liars to get angry white dumbfucks into a rabid little frenzy. So that they will happily vote against their own self interest.

Hart Cellar act plus 20 plus illegal aliens duh. The USA version of the kalergi plan.

Tucker Carlson was born to rich, left wing parents, one of whom works for PBS.

I know he knows not to spread such racist stuff as "white replacement theory," but he wants to absorb the audience of the former Rush Limbaugh and that's why Tucker says the things he does.

Why don't the Republicans pull some kung-fu and take the immigrants under their wing? Open the Republican party to minorities?

Is it because the Republicans are afraid they'll scare away their racist constituents?

Or white women could just start having more babies, that would throw a wrench into the evil Democrat's plans.
.....blacks are a lot more racist than whites...blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites..etc..Obama is a racist ...MR Trump is not

Anyone who believes that is a fool. And so what if they do replace us? They are people, human beings just like I am. This goes for blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, etc.
All cultures are not the same. Yes, I believe liberal white elites need more browns and blacks to replace whites. They need them to grow government. They dont love INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM ATHE WAY European whites and especially English speaking people do.

We are pretty much at the tipping point and soon it will not matter. Our nation is going to the dogs

All cultures are not the same. Yes, I believe liberal white elites need more browns and blacks to replace whites. They need them to grow government. They dont love INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM ATHE WAY European whites and especially English speaking people do.

We are pretty much at the tipping point and soon it will not matter. Our nation is going to the dogs
Are they going to replace YOU? are they going to replace your kids? No. Whites tend to marry whites, blacks tend to marry blacks and so on and so forth. No one is disappearing. Besides, isn't the whole different religions, cultures, ideas and heritages what America is all about?

I can agree that illegal immigration will tip things over the edge in the democrats favor, but if you are going to say that, say it, and not call it white replacement theory. We aren't going anywhere.

"White replacement theory" is a theory where a group is actively seeking to replace whites with minorities. The low birth rate among whites, the immigration of minorities all play into this belief.

Some believe that the Democrats are behind "white replacement theory," and are actively seeking to replace white "Republicans" with minority democrats.

Other, more nefarious groups, believe the Jews are behind "white replacement theory".

Do you believe?

White replacement theory is fundamental to conservative political dogma and white grievance politics.

Indeed, its scope goes beyond nativism and an unwarranted fear of immigrants and immigration; it also includes the unwarranted fear that black Americans, whose families have lived in the United States for hundreds of years, likewise ‘replacing’ whites and rendering whites a ‘disadvantaged minority.’

Some believe that the Democrats are behind "white replacement theory," and are actively seeking to replace white "Republicans" with minority democrats.
This, of course, is a lie.

White replacement theory is the sole contrivance of conservatives, an example of rightwing fearmongering and demagoguery intended to pander to and energize the base by seeking to vilify immigrants and Americans of color.

"White replacement theory" is a theory where a group is actively seeking to replace whites with minorities. The low birth rate among whites, the immigration of minorities all play into this belief.

Other, more nefarious groups, believe the Jews are behind "white replacement theory".

Do you believe?

What theory? If you keep on taking immigrants from shitholes you're going to become a shithole. That these immigrant are by-and-large non-white seems irrelevant.

New Topics

Forum List

Back