White racist drives through a parade of Black people...

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Actually it was a Black racist driving through a Christmas parade of White people in Waukesha, killing and maiming dozens, some of them little kids. Clearly an act of domestic terrorism and a hate crime, the guy's posts were reeking of hatred of America and White people. All of this was of course instigated and encouraged by Democrats and the media. A local BLM leader even celebrated this latest hero of the Left by calling it the start of a revolution. Not to be outdone, some Dems started a gofundme page for the mass murderer.

But never mind, since the guy was Black and a Biden voter, move on folks, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Democrats and the Leftist media won't even touch this. Now if it was a White guy doing this, Garland would be rounding up all republicans and Whites as potential domestic terrorists and putting them in concentration camps by now.

The ghetto blacks appear to have a history of both racism & group idolatry(group narcissism). To compound the problem the ghetto blacks are terrified of blending into the general American society. The ghetto black welfare mentality has made it impossible for them to succeed in life so anger & frustration is all they know, which directly leads to their violent nature. Prison seems to be the only venue that they can thrive in as they are totally incapable of supporting themselves. Sad but true.

The ghetto blacks appear to have a history of both racism & group idolatry(group narcissism). To compound the problem the ghetto blacks are terrified of blending into the general American society. The ghetto black welfare mentality has made it impossible for them to succeed in life so anger & frustration is all they know, which directly leads to their violent nature. Prison seems to be the only venue that they can thrive in as they are totally incapable of supporting themselves. Sad but true.
Actually the ghetto is a decades old Democrat construct to keep Blacks stuck on their plantation and subservient to them.

Trump tried to help Blacks by showing them that they too can participate in the American dream, but the Democrat plantation owners didn't want to lose their slaves and one of their biggest voter blocks.

Actually it was a Black racist driving through a Christmas parade of White people in Waukesha, killing and maiming dozens, some of them little kids. Clearly an act of domestic terrorism and a hate crime, the guy's posts were reeking of hatred of America and White people. All of this was of course instigated and encouraged by Democrats and the media. A local BLM leader even celebrated this latest hero of the Left by calling it the start of a revolution. Not to be outdone, some Dems started a gofundme page for the mass murderer.

But never mind, since the guy was Black and a Biden voter, move on folks, nothing to see here.

It's been a little over a week and the MSM totally dropped this story. I wonder if it would be the same if it was a white driver running over black people in a parade. More than that is the compliance by the MSM. Under normal circumstance, some media outlets would write a story with pictures of all the victims. I looked high and low, and nowhere can I find pictures of the deceased or the injured. I heard a report today every single one was white.

Nor did they report where this guy lived or how far he had to travel to perform the devils work. It's apparent he didn't live in that community or likely even the city.

It also makes you wonder how this story would have played out if the killer didn't use a car and a gun instead. Six dead and 40 injured. I'm sure that story would have died in a week.

Actually the ghetto is a decades old Democrat construct to keep Blacks stuck on their plantation and subservient to them.

Trump tried to help Blacks by showing them that they too can participate in the American dream, but the Democrat plantation owners didn't want to lose their slaves and one of their biggest voter blocks.
EXCELLENT call on your part for sure!

~~~~~~~
Elvis portrayed it in the song "In the Ghetto". (1969)

Suicide rates are up because of all this shit going on. Horrid admin, evil, corruptness, filth, death, murders, race wars, horrible healthcare professionals who are incompetent, masks, fear, Fauci, WHO, CDC. There is nobody left to turn to, to look for as a savior for us. Except one. And He isn't due yet. Soon, but not soon enough. Think its bad now? Just wait.

Its just so fucking depressing.

Suicide rates are up because of all this shit going on. Horrid admin, evil, corruptness, filth, death, murders, race wars, horrible healthcare professionals who are incompetent, masks, fear, Fauci, WHO, CDC. There is nobody left to turn to, to look for as a savior for us. Except one. And He isn't due yet. Soon, but not soon enough. Think its bad now? Just wait.

Its just so fucking depressing.

Strange how all this could happen in less than two years....

Strange how all this could happen in less than two years....
Things were going so well. I miss what was, in more than one capacity. I understand now why so many turn to drink or drugs. To escape. Wish I could, but I have to keep my wits about me for that which will arise, and it won't be good. So I bitch and nag and whine and have a pity party....along with the rest of the citizens and pray for something good to happen. I won't hold my breath.

When a Deplorable helps a Prog, he/she is signing their own death warrant. Let them die for that is what they want from you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back