White Racism in High Definition

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
It's funny how things are done here. Nobody is a racist. Racism is a thing of the past. It's made up, imaginary, or blacks are the racists. Well now you are going to be shown that white racism remains just as bad as it ever was. Just because it can't legally be done has not stopped it.

Body camera footage released of Black man arrested while taking out trash

The actual suspect was 3 blocks down the road and was white. But what you see in the video didb't happen in modern America according to people here who post racist views all day long.

It's funny how things are done here. Nobody is a racist. Racism is a thing of the past. It's made up, imaginary, or blacks are the racists. Well now you are going to be shown that white racism remains just as bad as it ever was. Just because it can't legally be done has not stopped it.

The actual suspect was 3 blocks down the road and was white. But what you see in the video didb't happen in modern America according to people here who post racist views all day long.

Because your accusing someone of a crime, the burden of proof is on you. I saw no proof that what happened was because of the color of his skin. So what if what happened to him was wrong. That doesn't prove anything. The fact that people bringing the color his skin into it, proves they are trying to get people to make a rush to judgement.

Because your accusing someone of a crime, the burden of proof is on you. I saw no proof that what happened was because of the color of his skin. So what if what happened to him was wrong. That doesn't prove anything. The fact that people bringing the color his skin into it, proves they are trying to get people to make a rush to judgement.
You are a racist. You have shown that in prior posts. It's apparent his race had something to do with this.

Let the LAPD provide their just cause is open court and get laughed at. Then watch the LADP lawyers settle out of court with a non disclosure agreement.

Bad things happen to people of all colors. It isnt always about racism. But racists dont care for reality.

It happens to white people as well.
When cops fuck up they need to held accountable.
I love body cams. They've saved so many cops from false allegations.
So many in fact that some your racist leaders no longer want body cams.

I don't know anybody black who don't want bodycams on police. It stops police from doing things to people then lying about what happened in the police report.

Bad things happen to people of all colors. It isnt always about racism. But racists dont care for reality.
Bad things have no been legislated on people of all colors. Racists don't seem to gt this reality. The reality of this situation was that a threat was called in, the man was white who was the threeat and they did this to a black person. It happens too much to black people and this has been consistent since police departments were started. The racism in law enforcement is a documented problem so I won't be listening to whife right winuts or non white racial appeasers trying to tell me how things happen to everyone.

Happened in Los Angeles, a bastion of former KKK members aka. democrats

That's fucked up

Bad things have no been legislated on people of all colors. Racists don't seem to gt this reality. The reality of this situation was that a threat was called in, the man was white who was the threeat and they did this to a black person. It happens too much to black people and this has been consistent since police departments were started. The racism in law enforcement is a documented problem so I won't be listening to whife right winuts or non white racial appeasers trying to tell me how things happen to everyone.
Nobody expects you to be objective, dumbfuck.

Did you see proof of a crime though? If you did are you inclined to dismiss or discount the harm done because the victim is black?

Forum List

Back