What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

White Racism did Not End When Slavery ended

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nobody is afraid of you, you are just an obnoxious asshat. I don't know why you were banned, but you never should have been allowed to reapply. I'm reporting you.
Paul is a POS, but what are you reporting him for...being back after being banned/suspended?

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes. Banned posters aren't supposed to be allowed to return.
He was probably suspended, not banned for life, otherwise he would not be back under the same name.

Last edited:

AZrailwhale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He was probably suspended, not banned for life, otherwise he would not be back under the same name.
HE said he was banned and he's NOT posting under the same name. He now has a period after his name.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think they've booted hm again, his new posts are missing now. The most recent post is from June 9th
I will miss the entertainment he provided.

OP
IM2

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Those aren’t excuses, they are illegal actions that will get anyone stopped and ticketed.
Driving under the speed limit is not illegal.

Stop making excuses.

OP
IM2

IM2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LeftofLeft said:
Blacks making laws and policies targeting whites or exclude whites from opportunities?? I’ve seen it most of my life in US cities run by Blacks. Next!

You've never seen anything like that in any city run by blacks.

AZrailwhale

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Stop making excuses.
He wasn't driving under the limit, he signaled right and turned left and had expired tags. But driving under the limit IS illegal.
California Vehicle Code 22400 VC — the minimum speed law — prohibits drivers from slowing or stopping as to impede the normal flow of traffic. The section also disallows motorists from driving at a speed below an established minimum speed limit.
Section 8-1561 - Minimum speed regulation (a) No person shall drive a motor vehicle at such a slow speed as to impede the normal and reasonable movement of traffic except when reduced speed is necessary for safe operation or in compliance with law.

Section 8-1561 - Minimum speed regulation, Kan. Stat. - Casetext

Since you claim to live in Kansas, I included the Kansas Motor Vehicle Code section for you. It's illegal to drive below the limit in most, if not all states if you impede traffic. In California you can be ticketed for driving AT the speed limit if you are impeding traffic.
So as usual you are wrong.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Stop making excuses.

I've been pulled over for driving AT the Speed limit when everyone around me was driving 5 MPH above. Only got out of a ticket because I was in uniform at the time.

AZrailwhale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've been pulled over for driving AT the Speed limit when everyone around me was driving 5 MPH above. Only got out of a ticket because I was in uniform at the time.
I actually got a speeding ticket for 35 in a 55 zone. It was snowing and icy and the California Highway Patrolman thought I was going too fast for conditions. I was able to beat it in court because I had more than the usual experience of driving under those conditions for a Southern Californian and I was the only car on the freeway.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List