White race is the male of the races

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
I remember seeing some photos a while back by New York photographer, Jon Herskobinowitzsteinman. They were taken in the shack of some guy who, let's just say, wasn't the best representation of the white race. I think he actually fired a shotgun at a fly on the wall during the photo interview, no doubt thinking he was impressing his visitor who was, no doubt, gleefully egging him on. The photos appeared in some anti-white magazine like the Atlantic and there was much hootin' and hollerin' in the comments along the lines of "yeah, there's your master race, for you!"

What those bigots were unwittingly mocking was the characteristic of whites that made us the utterly dominant race for centuries up until we turned over the reins of power to the Jews: our wide variability. Across the multitude of human aspects--intelligence, athleticism, crime, exploration, inventiveness, aggressiveness, scholarliness, civic-mindedness, creativity--the bell curve is flattest for whites. That is to say, you will find a higher share of whites at the extremes--very intelligent or very stupid, very athletic or very non-athletic, etc. Other races may exceed us in one extreme or the other in this or that category, but none is as spread out as we are in all of them.

In the same way, males have more variability than females (as Darwin would have predicted; natural selection would have favored those populations whose females showed rootedness and whose males showed risk-taking). This is why almost all the Nobel prizes in science, for example, or Harvard physics faculty are men. Nobel prize winners and Harvard physics faculty come from the extreme right tail of the bell curve, and they will be nearly all males. It's also why the videos of those who try to jump a highway on a motorcycle or fire a bottle rocket out of their butts are all males--they are the extreme left tail of the bell curve.

I prefer their company and aesthetics. Without whitey, there'd be no heavy metal or blonde women or goth chicks which would make me very sad

I remember seeing some photos a while back by New York photographer, Jon Herskobinowitzsteinman. They were taken in the shack of some guy who, let's just say, wasn't the best representation of the white race. I think he actually fired a shotgun at a fly on the wall during the photo interview, no doubt thinking he was impressing his visitor who was, no doubt, gleefully egging him on. The photos appeared in some anti-white magazine like the Atlantic and there was much hootin' and hollerin' in the comments along the lines of "yeah, there's your master race, for you!"

What those bigots were unwittingly mocking was the characteristic of whites that made us the utterly dominant race for centuries up until we turned over the reins of power to the Jews: our wide variability. Across the multitude of human aspects--intelligence, athleticism, crime, exploration, inventiveness, aggressiveness, scholarliness, civic-mindedness, creativity--the bell curve is flattest for whites. That is to say, you will find a higher share of whites at the extremes--very intelligent or very stupid, very athletic or very non-athletic, etc. Other races may exceed us in one extreme or the other in this or that category, but none is as spread out as we are in all of them.

In the same way, males have more variability than females (as Darwin would have predicted; natural selection would have favored those populations whose females showed rootedness and whose males showed risk-taking). This is why almost all the Nobel prizes in science, for example, or Harvard physics faculty are men. Nobel prize winners and Harvard physics faculty come from the extreme right tail of the bell curve, and they will be nearly all males. It's also why the videos of those who try to jump a highway on a motorcycle or fire a bottle rocket out of their butts are all males--they are the extreme left tail of the bell curve.
TROLL

TROLL

Go yell at the black guy with his thread about how all white women are snaggle toothed monstrosities and black ladies are afrikan kweenz...

• Banned

TROLL
The moderators here remove anyone's post that simply attacks on a personal level....3....2.....1....

Bizarre attempt at logic, and reason. Did not work.
Great argument. I now see my error. Thank you.

You think you are avoiding my anger, did not work. You insulted Caucasians, and more than 1/2 the species. Males are humans, as are females, race does not matter.* God created all, for +++++++ atheists, all evolved on the same planet.

*Neither does US political party

You think you are avoiding my anger, did not work. You insulted Caucasians, and more than 1/2 the species. Males are humans, as are females, race does not matter.* God created all, for +++++++ atheists, all evolved on the same planet.

You're not even making any sense, peach. Are you drunk?

I do not consume alcohol. I disagree with writing whites are the males of the species. THAT makes no sense. Read carefully, ImpureTrash.

I do not consume alcohol. I disagree with writing whites are the males of the species. THAT makes no sense. Read carefully, ImpureTrash.
Speaking of reading carefully, physician, heal thyself. I wrote "the white race is the male of the races".

It's important because by the same analogy we can make some guesses about how this might all play out. Picture a man and five or six women castaway on an island. How would that dynamic look after 40 years? Let each of those people represent a race with that race's characteristics. Now how does it look. What might happen going forward?

Speaking of reading carefully, physician, heal thyself. I wrote "the white race is the male of the races".

It's important because by the same analogy we can make some guesses about how this might all play out. Picture a man and five or six women castaway on an island. How would that dynamic look after 40 years? Let each of those people represent a race with that race's characteristics. Now how does it look. What might happen going forward?

One would need to know the country, economic status, and educational background of all; age, and gender also. Those of all races pick up "characteristics" from their environment.

One would need to know the country, economic status, and educational background of all; age, and gender also. Those of all races pick up "characteristics" from their environment.
No, take their race characteristics and apply to the woman. For example, one woman would be the Chinese woman (all the woman and the man would be the same race, say white), but as the Chinese value order above personal freedom, one of the women would be very neat and wouldn't mind following orders.

Forum List

Back