White race is collapsing in America

Look at our white youths in Portland ,Seattle , LA, Chi, DC and NYC
All mentally ill , unemployed street trash

Maybe we all just need to stop attacking each other and get our OWN shit together. Okay, just kidding.
Stop letting democrats replace us with refugees
Stop being so repulsive and maybe you'll get the votes to take care of that.
Second amendment

And how will the 2nd amendment, in your opinion, help the situation?
From actions of domestic terrorist? I would say you stand to find out

Maybe we all just need to stop attacking each other and get our OWN shit together. Okay, just kidding.
Second amendment

What acts of domestic terrorists? I asked how the 2nd amendment would help the situation described by the OP.

And how will I "stand to find out"?

Second amendment

What acts of domestic terrorists? I asked how the 2nd amendment would help the situation described by the OP.

I responded to somebody who made a inappropriate comment about Americans being replaced and how we deserve it if we don’t act a certain way.

Second amendment

I responded to somebody who made a inappropriate comment about Americans being replaced and how we deserve it if we don’t act a certain way.

You were the one who mentioned getting replaced by refugees. The person you were responding to said " Maybe we all just need to stop attacking each other and get our OWN shit together".

And, again, how will I stand to find out? I am neither a domestic terrorist nor a refugee.

Second amendment

The 2nd amendment is a vital part of the Bill of Rights. But make no mistake, it is not the answer to every issue.

So many whites on meth and heroin.
Many on welfare
Many in prison.
wedlock is 40 precent !!!
Many unemployed and no education

You think these are only black problems but the white community is not far behind

While meth and heroin are serious problems, each addict chose to use at the beginning.
Welfare should be a safety net for all, not a career.
People go to prison, for the most part, because they were caught committing crimes. Again, something they chose to do.
I don't see wedlock as a major issue (I am assuming you mean children born out of wedlock).
Do you mean unemployed during this Covid-19 pandemic? Or just regular unemployment?
Each citizen is offered 12 years of public funded education. If someone chooses not to take advantage of that, they have no skills to offer an employer.

Second amendment

You were the one who mentioned getting replaced by refugees. The person you were responding to said " Maybe we all just need to stop attacking each other and get our OWN shit together".

And, again, how will I stand to find out? I am neither a domestic terrorist nor a refugee.
And his response was saying maybe I should deal with being replaced. And i have my ways.

Second amendment

The 2nd amendment is a vital part of the Bill of Rights. But make no mistake, it is not the answer to every issue.
Who said it was. But for American families getting attacked And replaced . It’s time to over throw that government.. want to stand in the way? Boy?

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

You think these are only black problems but the white community is not far behind

While meth and heroin are serious problems, each addict chose to use at the beginning.
People go to prison, for the most part, because they were caught committing crimes. Again, something they chose to do.
I don't see wedlock as a major issue (I am assuming you mean children born out of wedlock).
Do you mean unemployed during this Covid-19 pandemic? Or just regular unemployment?
Each citizen is offered 12 years of public funded education. If someone chooses not to take advantage of that, they have no skills to offer an employer.
You don’t think children being raised in a single-family household is a problem?

Second amendment

And his response was saying maybe I should deal with being replaced. And i have my ways.

His response was a suggestion for you to try and be less repulsive, and then you wouldn't be replaced. And your answer is shooting people?
lol Sounds like you proved him right.

Second amendment

Who said it was. But for American families getting attacked And replaced . It’s time to over throw that government.. want to stand in the way? Boy?

Replaced with what? You think just throwing out the US Constitution and starting over is the answer? You see it as a much bigger problem than I do.

What American families are being attacked? And by whom?

And yes, I will happily stand in the way. My oath to defend the US Constitution from all threats, foreign and domestic, did not have an expiration date.

And your assumption that I am either unarmed or incapable of violence would be a huge mistake.

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

You don’t think children being raised in a single-family household is a problem?

In some cases it is and some cases it isn't. What government action do you suggest to remedy that?

Forum List

Back