White race is collapsing in America

just like America is the exceptional nation, my friends, whites see themselves as the exceptional race
I'd have to disagree. The amount of lying white people have done about history tells me that white people know they are not very exceptional at all. It smacks of a serious inferiority complex. If youre confident in yourself you dont hold back people that are supposedly inferior.

So many whites on meth and heroin.
Many on welfare
Many in prison.
wedlock is 40 precent !!!
Many unemployed and no education

You think these are only black problems but the white community is not far behind
..blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites....commit crime at higher rates....graduate at lower rates
....we are FAR from being like the blacks

Apparantly, there are quite a few that are FAR worse.
I agree --some blacks are worse than animals--like the one who beat 2 whites to death and beat a woman

And you are ignorant enough to believe that "some" whites have never done the same.

whites commit 10% of inter-racial murders
Thats only because we would fuck you up. Its no longer slavery time.
There are Millions of ex-military “ white guys” who have had enough of your “ racist jive “
I fucked up white guys in the military and I will do it again now that I am ex military. So far no takers.
You have a lot of anger and hate ..don’t you ??
You need professional help
Yes I have a lot of anger when I am around racist white boys. Thats why I fuck them up. I am intelligent enough not to hate them. You only hate what you fear and there isnt a white boy alive that I fear. I dont need professional help. Its always struck me as weird that white people think Black people should be cheerful about what whites did their ancestors and what they are doing now.
You do know that blacks have enslaved other blacks in Africa for tens of thousands of years .
You do know that rich free blacks in the USA even had black slaves
Your first claim is a lie or youre simply ignorant of the facts. The system in Africa more closely resembled servitude not chattel slavery. Supposed "slaves" were free to marry and even own other "slaves". They were not robbed of their humanity like whites did Africans here in the US.

Yes I know rich free Blacks in the US had slaves. However 98% of those Black slave owners owned their family members to keep them from whites. Another white boy fable goes down.

Last edited:
Many on welfare
Many in prison.

You think these are only black problems but the white community is not far behind
..blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites....commit crime at higher rates....graduate at lower rates

I agree --some blacks are worse than animals--like the one who beat 2 whites to death and beat a woman

And you are ignorant enough to believe that "some" whites have never done the same.

There are Millions of ex-military “ white guys” who have had enough of your “ racist jive “
I fucked up white guys in the military and I will do it again now that I am ex military. So far no takers.
Yes I have a lot of anger when I am around racist white boys. Thats why I fuck them up. I am intelligent enough not to hate them. You only hate what you fear and there isnt a white boy alive that I fear. I dont need professional help. Its always struck me as weird that white people think Black people should be cheerful about what whites did their ancestors and what they are doing now.
You do know that blacks have enslaved other blacks in Africa for tens of thousands of years .
Your first claim is a lie or youre simply ignorant of the facts. The system in Africa more closely resembled servitude not chattel slavery.

Yes I know rich free Blacks in the US had slaves. However 98% of those Black slave owners owned their family members to keep them from whites. Another white boy fable goes down.
Servitude lol ..sure lol
It was pure brutal Slavery
Most whites did not own slaves !! I think it was only 2 percent

just like America is the exceptional nation, my friends, whites see themselves as the exceptional race
I'd have to disagree. The amount of lying white people have done about history tells me that white people know they are not very exceptional at all. It smacks of a serious inferiority complex. If youre confident in yourself you dont hold back people that are supposedly inferior.
Most Whites are just trying to survive the day !
You think I walk around all “uppity “
I judge by people’s actions!!
You have extreme hate and that mixed with your gun expertise is a future explosion

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Your first claim is a lie or youre simply ignorant of the facts. The system in Africa more closely resembled servitude not chattel slavery. Supposed "slaves" were free to marry and even own other "slaves". They were not robbed of their humanity like whites did Africans here in the US.

I see a lot of white boys training in mma
So you may pick the wrong guy to attack and end up being choked out

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Your first claim is a lie or youre simply ignorant of the facts. The system in Africa more closely resembled servitude not chattel slavery.

Servitude lol ..sure lol
Yes most whites didnt own slaves. They were fools that were brained washed into being racists by the real racists with the money. So they got their fucking asses kicked to support an institution that made them feel better about being white trash. That doesnt really help your argument. It just shows in vivid detail what I have known for decades. White people have a inferiority complex which is why they are destined to fail.

Last edited:
Most Whites are just trying to survive the day !
You think I walk around all “uppity “
I judge by people’s actions!!
You have extreme hate and that mixed with your gun expertise is a future explosion

"Most Whites are just trying to survive the day !"

Yeah white people have it pretty tough. :lol:

I dont think you walk around uppity. I think you walk around insecure like most white boys. This insecurity is going to be the foundation of your downfall. Its going to cause you to do something stupid you will regret.

You white boys keep your shit straight and you wont have to worry about me exploding. Besides its not going to be an explosion with me. Its going to be a methodical and tactical response meant to euthanize the threat.

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Servitude lol ..sure lol
Yes most whites didnt own slaves. They were fools that were brained washed into racists by the people with the money. So they got their fucking asses kicked to support an institution that made them feel better about being white trash. That doesnt really help your argument. It just shows in vivid detail what I have known for decades. White people have a inferiority complex which is why they are destined to fail.
The only hate I see is from your comments ! It’s obvious that you have this “ inferiority complex “
I am sure you were treated fairly in the military by whites. You mean every white you have encountered has been evil lol

The facts are that vast majority of black violence is systemic from other blacks
You guys have been exterminating yourself

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Servitude lol ..sure lol
Yes most whites didnt own slaves. They were fools that were brained washed into racists by the people with the money. So they got their fucking asses kicked to support an institution that made them feel better about being white trash. That doesnt really help your argument. It just shows in vivid detail what I have known for decades. White people have a inferiority complex which is why they are destined to fail.
The only hate I see is from your comments ! It’s obvious that you have this “ inferiority complex “
I am sure you were treated fairly in the military by whites. You mean every white you have encountered has been evil lol
Looks like your fishing now. Not every white I have encountered has been racist. Two of my best friends in the military were white. There have been lots of white women that werent racist either. My concern isnt with the average everyday racists. They aint shit. The people with the power that pull your strings are the dangerous ones.

The facts are that vast majority of black violence is systemic from other blacks
Just like the vast majority of white violence is systemic from other whites.
You guys have been exterminating yourselves and every culture you come in contact with. This is another sign you will fail. You are a violent warlike people with an inferiority complex. I understand why. Its because you were last to civilization. Even the Greeks called you guys savages.

You guys have been exterminating yourselves and every culture you come in contact with. This is another sign you will fail. You are a violent warlike people with an inferiority complex. I understand why. Its because you were last to civilization. Even the Greeks called you guys savages.
Every Invention on the planet is just about from a white male .
If not for then: you would still be in a mud hut!!
You’re the loser with the massive inferiority complex . It’s obvious !! You’re a loser who has done zero your entire life !!
I don’t need your conversation and hate

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

...but the blacks are worse---they commit murder at FOUR times the rate..rape twice the rate..hate crimes twice the rate

It has been my experience that people like you who identify
Many on welfare
Many in prison.

No need for that. Look at the suicide rate among the white population. Especially middle aged white males.

ASC is a mentally sick and deranged creature of hate and racism
An illiterate, ghetto thug of zero value
I guess the army takes even the lowest of the low

Anyways ..you’re on iggy !!!

Every Invention on the planet is just about from a white male .
If not for then: you would still be in a mud hut!!
You’re the loser with the massive inferiority complex . It’s obvious !! You’re a loser who has done zero your entire life !!
I don’t need your conversation and hate
Sorry but youre either uneducated or retarded. Just because white people lied and stole inventions and wrote it down in the patent office doesnt mean you have believe that bullshit.

There is no time in history all Africans lived in mud huts. However, that is a step up from you guys living in caves with no intelligence to even construct a mud hut.

ASC is a mentally sick and deranged creature of hate and racism
An illiterate, ghetto thug of zero value
I guess the army takes even the lowest of the low

Anyways ..you’re on iggy !!!
I apologize for hurting your feelings by giving you the facts related to your inferiority complex as a race. Your inability to face the truth to the point it hurts you so bad that you put me on iggy is another reason your race will ultimately fail.

Forum List

Back