White Protestant Nationalists still hate Catholics

There is a much, much larger gulf between the lay Catholic, and the Catholic leadership, than there is between the protestant leadership and it's flock.

The Pope and the leadership of the Catholic Church is hopelessly corrupted. It has been since at least WWII, though not all popes have been, the finances have been in the gripe of the NWO.

And, since this has been the case, the leadership has fallen more, and more into the clutches of evil, till now, alas, the seat of Peter belongs to the Prince of Darkness.

For more information on this. . .

Look into Pope John Paul's warning on to the last prophecy of Fatima and the what these liar's would sooth say about it after. And study the prophecy of the popes.

"Because of the seriousness of its contents, in order not to encourage the world wide power of Communism to carry out certain coups, my predecessors in the chair of Peter have diplomatically preferred to withhold its publication. On the other hand, it should be sufficient for all Christians to know this much: if there is a message in which it is said that the oceans will flood entire sections of the earth; that, from one moment to the other, millions of people will perish... there is no longer any point in really wanting to publish this secret message. Many want to know merely out of curiosity, or because of their taste for sensationalism, but they forget that 'to know' implies for them a responsibility. It is dangerous to want to satisfy one's curiosity only, if one is convinced that we can do nothing against a catastrophe that has been predicted." He held up his rosary and stated "Here is the remedy against this evil. Pray, pray and ask for nothing else. Put everything in the hands of the Mother of God." Asked what would happen in the Church, he said: "We must be prepared to undergo great trials in the not-too-distant future; trials that will require us to be ready to give up even our lives, and a total gift of self to Christ and for Christ. Through your prayers and mine, it is possible to alleviate this tribulation, but it is no longer possible to avert it, because it is only in this way that the Church can be effectively renewed. How many times, indeed, has the renewal of the Church been effected in blood? This time, again, it will not be otherwise. We must be strong, ... we must entrust ourselves to Christ and to His holy Mother, and we must be attentive, very attentive, to the prayer of the Rosary."[33]

Who cares what racists think?
Anyway, as concerns "Protestants" in general and the R.C.C., don't mistake contempt for "hate".

In the early 20th Century, they mocked Catholics. But I think thats what I noticed that they still hate Catholics. Or maybe not Catholics but the Pope and the Catholic Church. They mock the Catholic Faith. Joe Biden is only the second Catholic President of the USA, and one was assassinated before J.F.Kennedy.
As religion becomes less relevant the sectarian tensions will lessen. The world will be a better place for it.

Well they did all to maintain Christianity and look where it got them, the evangelicals have changed it and not for the better and turned on the Cathodic Church.

Well they did all to maintain Christianity and look where it got them, the evangelicals have changed it and not for the better and turned on the Cathodic Church.
Calling it "catholic" (universal) was clever trick. The "Bolsheviks" copied it later.

In the early 20th Century, they mocked Catholics. But I think thats what I noticed that they still hate Catholics. Or maybe not Catholics but the Pope and the Catholic Church. They mock the Catholic Faith. Joe Biden is only the second Catholic President of the USA, and one was assassinated before J.F.Kennedy.

In 1960, it was a big deal.

Today, not so much. Trump and Biden split the Catholic vote.... Compared to 1960, where 70 - 83% of Catholics voted for Kennedy. Ironically, Biden was put over the top by Protestants...

And this is a good thing, actually. The more we can separate politics from religion, the better.

For over 1000 years Christians have seen and declared that the Vatican is the fulfillment of Revelation 17&18.

Attachments

• 1 a JFK BEAST VATICAN.png
    1 a JFK BEAST VATICAN.png
    290 KB · Views: 74
As religion becomes less relevant the sectarian tensions will lessen. The world will be a better place for it.
As the religions wane and the bad things of it you do not like are less relevant, so do the good things. The good things that kept the prices of everything to do very low.

As the religions wane and the bad things of it you do not like are less relevant, so do the good things. The good things that kept the prices of everything to do very low.
Bullshit. Check out Belfast if you want to see the effects of sectarianism.

Calling it "catholic" (universal) was clever trick.
Catholic (from the beginning) means "Open and welcoming to all." Remember, Catholicism has its roots in Judaism which one had to be born into. Otherwise, those interested in Judaism were known as God Fearers.

God does not care about a person's religion, but bigots sure as hell do.
Religions can be judged by their body count.
The two religions with the highest body counts are Islam and Catholicism.
All of the other religions are just a distant second.
Catholics helped Nazis escape prosecution and hide in South America
Sorry, it is just a historical fact.
They persecuted non Catholics for centuries.
Thankfully some of the Popes have acknowledged their Church's guilt and they have apologized.

Pope says sorry for sins of church | World news | The Guardian

Might try citing an error in Wiki coverage of Roman Catholicism (which evolved from the Roman State Church).
More interesting: Why the objection? Is not Christianity open and welcoming to all (or "universal" if that is preferred). I care not. The point is that the term appears in writing as early as 110; verbal usage usually takes place well before it appears in writing. There was nothing "tricky" about it, or for that matter even "clever". It was an ordinary description being used for a Church and a faith that is open to all, welcoming all.

"Christianity" is open to all. Certain sects, churches calling themselves Christian, make exclusive regulations and set certain standards. One person in an Italian city pronouncing measures that are supposed to apply to all Christians is not "open", it is absurd. If a Christian wants to know how to be a Christian and what to do, prayer and communion with fellow Christians is the prescribed action. Dictates from afar are arguably against the individual responsibility that Christ pointed out.
Of course, if we are not truly Christian, then anything goes.

"Christianity" is open to all. Certain sects, churches calling themselves Christian, make exclusive regulations and set certain standards. One person in an Italian city pronouncing measures that are supposed to apply to all Christians is not "open", it is absurd. If a Christian wants to know how to be a Christian and what to do, prayer and communion with fellow Christians is the prescribed action. Dictates from afar are arguably against the individual responsibility that Christ pointed out.
Of course, if we are not truly Christian, then anything goes.
My interest lies in history--including etymology. You noted that Catholic means "universal". "Universal" comes from Old French, and Old French was spoken between the 8th and 14th centuries. It is thought "universal" popped up around the 12th century. Meanwhile, Catholic was in use over a thousand years before that. The word closest to "universal" in Latin meant One. I find this interesting because of Jesus' own prayer--that his followers would remain One just as he was One with the Father.

This is why I consider history vital. Instead of modern day people insisting Catholic was applied because someone in the 12th century was being tricky, we learn what was in the minds and hearts of Jesus and the first Christians. The Catholic Church, from the first, has maintained and protected Apostolic traditions and passed them on.

Meanwhile, Protestants began insisting that people could read the Bible and the Holy Spirit would teach them what it means. Voila! New teachings began cropping up, with the claim, "Look it says this in the Bible, and clearly this means that..."

Not even the Catholic Church is immune to changes in language and culture which is why I believe each individual does well to, at least occasionally, brush up on the language, history, and culture of biblical and apostolic times.

Bullshit. Check out Belfast if you want to see the effects of sectarianism.
The division in Belfast isnt so much about the religion, but a way more about the ethnicity.

There is little friction between Protestants and Catholics in the USA today. The divide was a much bigger issue long ago.

New Topics

Forum List

Back