White Privilege

All the Right wing mewling about this guy... they should probably check out his Criminal record.

Man seen stripped, beaten in NYC attack was known gang member with lengthy criminal history: source
New York City police are still looking for the group of people who stripped and attacked a man in lower Manhattan over the weekend, as a law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News the man was a known gang member with a bevy of prior arrests.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

A law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News that the victim has been linked to the violent Mac Baller Brims gang.

"If the shoe was on the other foot, he'd be a part of that gang," the source said.

According to the Post, he has been arrested at least 43 times in the past, though it wasn’t clear how many of the arrests are now sealed. The source told Fox News the man has a history of larceny arrests, and his most recent arrest was on Dec. 4, 2020, in Brooklyn.

The source said he also has a history of robbery and turnstile jumping charges and
one past arrest for criminal sex act in 2010, when he was accused of forcing himself on a 24-year old female.

The victim, whose name is being withheld, was convicted in 2013 of robbery and attempted robbery, New York State Department of Corrections records show. He served time at Fishkill Correctional Facility from May 2013 to December 2017.

This is the "model citizen" you guys want us all to get upset about.

Just for shits and grins, I looked up this gang he belongs to.

The Mac Baller Brims: NYC’s most dangerous gang
They are the new Mafia, a ruthless Bronx-based cabal of drug dealers and gunrunners that officials call the most dangerous gang in the city. The Mac Baller Brims, a set of the national Bloods gang,…
nypost.com
View attachment 449302Gang leader. You're racist.

You miss the point more often than a retard.

You guys were all carrying on about how TERRIBLE it was that this POOR MAN was beaten up by these terrible, terrible thugs.

But it turns out, he was a thug himself...

All the Right wing mewling about this guy... they should probably check out his Criminal record.

Man seen stripped, beaten in NYC attack was known gang member with lengthy criminal history: source
New York City police are still looking for the group of people who stripped and attacked a man in lower Manhattan over the weekend, as a law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News the man was a known gang member with a bevy of prior arrests.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

A law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News that the victim has been linked to the violent Mac Baller Brims gang.

"If the shoe was on the other foot, he'd be a part of that gang," the source said.

According to the Post, he has been arrested at least 43 times in the past, though it wasn’t clear how many of the arrests are now sealed. The source told Fox News the man has a history of larceny arrests, and his most recent arrest was on Dec. 4, 2020, in Brooklyn.

The source said he also has a history of robbery and turnstile jumping charges and
one past arrest for criminal sex act in 2010, when he was accused of forcing himself on a 24-year old female.

The victim, whose name is being withheld, was convicted in 2013 of robbery and attempted robbery, New York State Department of Corrections records show. He served time at Fishkill Correctional Facility from May 2013 to December 2017.

This is the "model citizen" you guys want us all to get upset about.

Just for shits and grins, I looked up this gang he belongs to.

The Mac Baller Brims: NYC’s most dangerous gang
They are the new Mafia, a ruthless Bronx-based cabal of drug dealers and gunrunners that officials call the most dangerous gang in the city. The Mac Baller Brims, a set of the national Bloods gang,…
nypost.com
View attachment 449302Gang leader. You're racist.

You miss the point more often than a retard.

You guys were all carrying on about how TERRIBLE it was that this POOR MAN was beaten up by these terrible, terrible thugs.

But it turns out, he was a thug himself...
I get it. It's OK cause he was a black thug.

Motive UNKNOWN.

New York City police are looking for a dozen suspects in connection with a violent attack on a 26-year-old man who was beaten, cut with a sharp object and had his clothing removed.

A group of males and females assaulted the victim at about 11:30 a.m. Friday near Canal and Allen streets in Manhattan, city police said. The motive isn’t clear.

Police said Saturday that the attackers took the man’s cell phone and removed his pants, underwear and shoes. They also cut him with a sharp object. The suspects fled the scene in multiple vehicles, police said.

Diversity is strength.

Sounds like they knew the supposed victim.

We saw white privilege in full effect with the raid on the Capitol. I guess the folks who were killed and injured in that ordeal don't really matter.
Yeah, white rioters are shot, while black rioters are completely free to burn loot and murder.

We saw white privilege in full effect with the raid on the Capitol. I guess the folks who were killed and injured in that ordeal don't really matter.
"White privilege" is black failure. We whites must be very privileged. Hell, by that standard, everyone else is privileged.

Denial doesn't change the fact of White privilege.

only fools or liars claim to believe in white privilege.

"White privilege" is black failure. We whites must be very privileged. Hell, by that standard, everyone else is privileged.

That is what the ones who enjoy it claim.

Yeah, white rioters are shot, while black rioters are completely free to burn loot and murder.

Yea I saw all those white rioters that were shot at the Capitol.
More people were shot by the cops in DC than at the hundreds of MASSIVE riots democrats have been responsible for in the past year.

More people were shot by the cops in DC than at the hundreds of MASSIVE riots democrats have been responsible for in the past year.

Prove it.

Prove it.
What leftwing rioter was killed by the cops?

That is what the ones who enjoy it claim.

Nope. That is what anyone who has been paying attention for any of the last 60 years claims.

This nation has had a bi-partisan consensus on equality for blacks since YOUR party gave up and joined us on the issue.

Since then, the vast majority of "wacism" in this country, has been disagreements about the way to do it.

Motive UNKNOWN.

New York City police are looking for a dozen suspects in connection with a violent attack on a 26-year-old man who was beaten, cut with a sharp object and had his clothing removed.

A group of males and females assaulted the victim at about 11:30 a.m. Friday near Canal and Allen streets in Manhattan, city police said. The motive isn’t clear.

Police said Saturday that the attackers took the man’s cell phone and removed his pants, underwear and shoes. They also cut him with a sharp object. The suspects fled the scene in multiple vehicles, police said.

Diversity is strength.

Hood rats gone wild and the NY police do nothing or they might get on de Blasio shit list.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back