White Privilege

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Motive UNKNOWN.

New York City police are looking for a dozen suspects in connection with a violent attack on a 26-year-old man who was beaten, cut with a sharp object and had his clothing removed.

A group of males and females assaulted the victim at about 11:30 a.m. Friday near Canal and Allen streets in Manhattan, city police said. The motive isn’t clear.

Police said Saturday that the attackers took the man’s cell phone and removed his pants, underwear and shoes. They also cut him with a sharp object. The suspects fled the scene in multiple vehicles, police said.

Diversity is strength.

Motive UNKNOWN.

New York City police are looking for a dozen suspects in connection with a violent attack on a 26-year-old man who was beaten, cut with a sharp object and had his clothing removed.

A group of males and females assaulted the victim at about 11:30 a.m. Friday near Canal and Allen streets in Manhattan, city police said. The motive isn’t clear.

Police said Saturday that the attackers took the man’s cell phone and removed his pants, underwear and shoes. They also cut him with a sharp object. The suspects fled the scene in multiple vehicles, police said.

Diversity is strength.

~~~~~~
Pity it wasn't a guy like Bernie Goetz. He could have laid four of them out after their first strike. The rest would have scattered like the roaches they are.
I never traveled the streets or used the subay at night in NY/Bklyn/Queens unless I was armed. Too many bad guys out there.

Motive UNKNOWN.

Diversity is strength.

Sounds like guy needed a “ white priv” beat down as he failed to keep it in check

We saw white privilege in full effect with the raid on the Capitol. I guess the folks who were killed and injured in that ordeal don't really matter.
We saw white privilege in full effect with the raid on the Capitol. I guess the folks who were killed and injured in that ordeal don't really matter.
"White privilege" is black failure. We whites must be very privileged. Hell, by that standard, everyone else is privileged.

Motive UNKNOWN.

Diversity is strength.

Motive unknown?

There is no motive.

This country is filled with many young ladies & gentlemen who simply lack a conscience.

They rob, sucker punch, loot, rape, & murder just for the thrills.

We saw a sickening display of this last Spring & Summer.

Nevertheless, if the November 3 election was our most "secure" in history, then apparently 80,000,000 fellow Americans could not care less about all the traumatized victims then and now.

"White privilege" is black failure. We whites must be very privileged. Hell, by that standard, everyone else is privileged.

Denial doesn't change the fact of White privilege.

Or black failure, since they are one and the same.

That's what you are calling racism and discrimination these days.

No, that's what I'm calling denial of black failure. White privilege cannot exist without black failure, or vica-verse.

No, that's what I'm calling denial of black failure. White privilege cannot exist without black failure, or vica-verse.

The failure is your excuse making, that BS makes no sense.

No. The failure is black failure, and you're running out of excuses. It's a world-wide phenomenon, not just America.

No. The failure is black failure, and you're running out of excuses. It's a world-wide phenomenon, not just America.

What is Black failure? Is there white, hispanic and Asian failure?

What is Black failure? Is there white, hispanic and Asian failure?
OK, blacks the world over are happy and prosperous blessed with high intellect, academic accomplishment, good health and law-abiding people. Seemed a pointless exchange anyway.

All the Right wing mewling about this guy... they should probably check out his Criminal record.

Man seen stripped, beaten in NYC attack was known gang member with lengthy criminal history: source
New York City police are still looking for the group of people who stripped and attacked a man in lower Manhattan over the weekend, as a law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News the man was a known gang member with a bevy of prior arrests.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

A law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News that the victim has been linked to the violent Mac Baller Brims gang.

"If the shoe was on the other foot, he'd be a part of that gang," the source said.

According to the Post, he has been arrested at least 43 times in the past, though it wasn’t clear how many of the arrests are now sealed. The source told Fox News the man has a history of larceny arrests, and his most recent arrest was on Dec. 4, 2020, in Brooklyn.

The source said he also has a history of robbery and turnstile jumping charges and
one past arrest for criminal sex act in 2010, when he was accused of forcing himself on a 24-year old female.

The victim, whose name is being withheld, was convicted in 2013 of robbery and attempted robbery, New York State Department of Corrections records show. He served time at Fishkill Correctional Facility from May 2013 to December 2017.

This is the "model citizen" you guys want us all to get upset about.

Just for shits and grins, I looked up this gang he belongs to.

The Mac Baller Brims: NYC’s most dangerous gang
They are the new Mafia, a ruthless Bronx-based cabal of drug dealers and gunrunners that officials call the most dangerous gang in the city. The Mac Baller Brims, a set of the national Bloods gang,…
nypost.com

All the Right wing mewling about this guy... they should probably check out his Criminal record.

Man seen stripped, beaten in NYC attack was known gang member with lengthy criminal history: source
New York City police are still looking for the group of people who stripped and attacked a man in lower Manhattan over the weekend, as a law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News the man was a known gang member with a bevy of prior arrests.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

A law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News that the victim has been linked to the violent Mac Baller Brims gang.

"If the shoe was on the other foot, he'd be a part of that gang," the source said.

According to the Post, he has been arrested at least 43 times in the past, though it wasn’t clear how many of the arrests are now sealed. The source told Fox News the man has a history of larceny arrests, and his most recent arrest was on Dec. 4, 2020, in Brooklyn.

The source said he also has a history of robbery and turnstile jumping charges and
one past arrest for criminal sex act in 2010, when he was accused of forcing himself on a 24-year old female.

The victim, whose name is being withheld, was convicted in 2013 of robbery and attempted robbery, New York State Department of Corrections records show. He served time at Fishkill Correctional Facility from May 2013 to December 2017.

This is the "model citizen" you guys want us all to get upset about.

Just for shits and grins, I looked up this gang he belongs to.

The Mac Baller Brims: NYC’s most dangerous gang
They are the new Mafia, a ruthless Bronx-based cabal of drug dealers and gunrunners that officials call the most dangerous gang in the city. The Mac Baller Brims, a set of the national Bloods gang,…
nypost.com
1611774218816.png
Gang leader. You're racist.

Forum List

Back