‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

a fetuse isn’t a tampon

A tampon is a device used to help women through their period and keep them from leaking blood

a fetus is an unborn offspring of a mammal.

1/3rd of fertilized zygotes don't cling to the uterine wall. If you take the crazy position that life begins at conception, we should be having funerals for tampons, because there's a good chance there's a preborn human in there, according to you religious nutters.

God, Corky, are you always this dense?

It does not require belief in God to oppose abortion, it takes heart feelings and intelligence.

Really?

I don't see the anti-abortion crowd as being "intelligent". They are just a bunch of misogynists who hate women control their own bodies.

Fetuses aren't people. We don't have funerals for tampons.
Fuck you, exactly WHAT does a fetus BECOME retard and a baby can live outside the womb now at 24 weeks. Yet people like you want on demand abortion to end of pregnancy

Fuck you, exactly WHAT does a fetus BECOME retard and a baby can live outside the womb now at 24 weeks. Yet people like you want on demand abortion to end of pregnancy

Nobody is having an abortion at 24 weeks unless something has gone horrifically wrong with the pregnancy.

At which case, an abortion is a mercy.

Her body. Her choice. Period.

Now, here's the thing. I guess somehow you are going to get them to overturn Roe v. Wade, and you'll be right back where you were in 1972, where women were still getting abortions, because no one enforced the laws on the books.

Or if you want to see your utopia in action, take the Philippines. They ban abortion in most cases, and Filipinas still have 500,000 abortions a year, more per capita than the US.

Nobody is having an abortion at 24 weeks unless something has gone horrifically wrong with the pregnancy.

At which case, an abortion is a mercy.

Her body. Her choice. Period.

Now, here's the thing. I guess somehow you are going to get them to overturn Roe v. Wade, and you'll be right back where you were in 1972, where women were still getting abortions, because no one enforced the laws on the books.

Or if you want to see your utopia in action, take the Philippines. They ban abortion in most cases, and Filipinas still have 500,000 abortions a year, more per capita than the US.
I wan the law to say when the child can live outside the womb no more abortions and yes in most libstates one can get an abortion on demand any time.

a fetuse isn’t a tampon

A tampon is a device used to help women through their period and keep them from leaking blood

a fetus is an unborn offspring of a mammal.

1/3rd of fertilized zygotes don't cling to the uterine wall. If you take the crazy position that life begins at conception, we should be having funerals for tampons, because there's a good chance there's a preborn human in there, according to you religious nutters.

God, Corky, are you always this dense?
well. we are talking about fetus...which is the 2/3rd that do.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!
Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.
well it was different...Tebow wasn't taking a knee during the national anthem.
Tim Tebow has never been a target of racism, police brutality, etc. either.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.
Give me a break, Tebow has never been a victim of racism.
no it’s religious bigotry...certainly can be just as bad as racism

remember the dems used their klan to attack jews and catholics too
Religious bigotry, give me a break. He was criticized because he stunk as a quarterback and he has never played TE. Tell you what let's see what happens when he gets on the line with those big boys up front.
Nope...it was his faith....https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2016/july/tim-tebow-blasted-for-praying-for-dying-man-on-plane

Tim Tebow Blasted for Praying for Dying Man on Plane​

In Tebow Debate, a Clash of Faith and Football​

Tim Tebow Rule: The NCAA Bans Eye Black "Messages"​

He was praised as a player...because he was good:

"
Tim Tebow is legitimately a leader of men and at this point of the season, with only four regular-season games remaining, Tebow is the NFL MVP.

The criticism surrounding Tebow is deafening—his mechanics stink, he runs a high school offense, he must learn how to pass the ball better to succeed in the NFL—but Tebow doesn't hear all that noise; he just keeps confidently controlling NFL contests in crunch time."

Is that why he hasn't been in the league since 2012, because he is such a tremendous player. Helluva player.

Tebow has been involved in other projects since leaving the NFL.

In any event, Coach Meyer saw his tryout and was impressed with the Christian gridironer's abilities as well as attitude.

The city of Jacksonville has a large number of Christians, and signing Tebow will be a good move to get interest among this group.

So it was a PR move. Oh

Public Relations is a huge part of professional sports, you know.

Its not nearly enough to be a tremendous athlete, the fans have to give a shit about you too.

Put a whole team together of Born Agains like Tebow and a decent college team would kick their ass.

It’s about talent dummy

Kaepernick's talent level is basically a decent backup QB. He's not good enough to be a starter, but that's what he has insisted on being.

Interesting. Can you quote him saying he would only take a job as a starter?

While Kaepernick hasn't necessarily said he would only accept being a starter, his salary demands make that the only logical outcome. You don't typically pay a backup 9 to 10 million dollars for a single season.

Do you think Alex Smith was worth 16 million?

No question. Number 1 overall pick....lead the Niners to the first NFC Championship game in over a decade, after being traded to KC, for CK, he lead KC to 4 playoffs berths, including winning their first postseason win since 1993, and leading the league in passing rating in the 2017 season, setting up what has become a powerhouse program....and then obviously the horrible even that took place in Washington....which was then capped off last year with an amazing comeback, and beoming the Come Back Player of the Year, and leading Washington to the NFC East title.

So was he worth 16 million last year, also he was replaced by Kap in SF and that team went to the Super Bowl. KC won a Superbowl after he was replaced. I noticed you left that out.

He didn't get paid 16 million just last year.

He was worth every penny he did earn over his career though. A far better QB then Kap...not doubt about that

He was decent, but funny how his teams went to the Superbowl after he was gone.

that was part of a larger contract, and obligations from contracts they took over

not really a surprise, be built great programs because he’s a great qb

A great QB who ain't never win shit.

Well not a Super Bowl, but as a highlighted...he has won other championships.

What,? The Turkey Bowl.
Kind of a modern day Dan Marino...but frankly, came back from nearly getting his leg cut off completely, literally....he actually showed more heart then Dan or frankly, any pro-athlete I've seen.

He has never been.on the level of Dan Marino.
[Quoye]He could have just taken his money, and s

1) I don't think Alex Smith is the type of person to go around bragging about anything. Winners don't brag. I mean, if anything he could also brag about being a 3x Pro-Bowler as well...but why? But remind me, how many Super Bowls, or major bowls has Kal won? and Pro-Bowls?
2) I am not bragging at all...just stating facts.
3) Sure...I like to base mine on evidence though...you don't.

Don't run from the question. Which is bigger a conference championship or a division championship.

What NFL records does Kap hold?

oh a conference for sure....I think Kap has one, in 2012, the year that he came in after Alex got hurt...on Alex's team.

I think Kap has one record for most rushing yards in a game by a qb.

Yep...Kap had one solid year. Alex, has years of top notch playing. After 2012, after Alex left the 49ers...the team fell apart....2014 8-8 season, 2015...he lost his starting position...to Blaine Gabbert!

Hey, but he had one flash in the pan season, on Alex's team

So why did they give Alex the boot?

From SF? He got hurt...that's why Kap came in during the 2012 season. He gave them 7 seasons. They thought he was done....boy were they wrong, he was a pro-bowler in 2013, and the Chiefs were the last unbeaten team in the 2013 NFL season with Smith winning his first nine regular-season starts, gaining 1,919 passing yards with nine touchdowns compared to four interception, he went on to help create the KC team that we know today, bring it from the land of the lost, to one of the best programs in the NFL...SF made a horrible choice with Kap, they ended up canning him in couple seasons.

Yep and then he was cut and KC won the Superbowl. Amazing how that works.

not really. it was his team, his leadership. What’s not amazing is how fast the team fell apart when Kal became the main guy.
]

They fell into the Super Bowl WITHOUT him on the field. Kap was balling, it was a close game. KC won a Superbowl AFTER he was gone, was that his team as well

yea Kap had a great game

One and done kind of guy.

Smith like Marino are just iron men that perform over and over

Smith was on multiple teams that only excelled to the top AFTER he was gone. He is no Dan Marino, not even close.

no he got them to the top snd made them a contender.

i highlighted his record.
i am certainly not suggesting he’s a GOAT, but he was a great QB, far better the Kap.

He was a decent QB, But he wasn't leading anyone to a Superbowl

sure, he lead numerous teams over the years. He didn’t fill in on a team and have one decent losing game in his career

He didn't lead them to a Superbowl.

didn’t they make it to the super bowl in 2012?. who started at an on opening day?

had he been under center in the super bowl they would have won

Based on what exactly?

What am I basing my conclusion on? The numerous pieces of evidence I already presented that shows he is a much much better player

You haven't presented anything really, one won a Conference Championship and took the team to the Superbowl, one won a division championship. On the other team couldn't win a Championship, gets cut and a young QB wins the Superbowl and goes to another one.

Kap didn’t win a Super Bowl either

geez

He has been to one, has Smith?

i’m sure. and played in a number of pro bowls.

Never played in a Super bowl.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!
Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.

Religious bigotry, give me a break. He was criticized because he stunk as a quarterback and he has never played TE. Tell you what let's see what happens when he gets on the line with those big boys up front.
Nope...it was his faith....https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2016/july/tim-tebow-blasted-for-praying-for-dying-man-on-plane

"
Tim Tebow is legitimately a leader of men and at this point of the season, with only four regular-season games remaining, Tebow is the NFL MVP.

The criticism surrounding Tebow is deafening—his mechanics stink, he runs a high school offense, he must learn how to pass the ball better to succeed in the NFL—but Tebow doesn't hear all that noise; he just keeps confidently controlling NFL contests in crunch time."

Is that why he hasn't been in the league since 2012, because he is such a tremendous player. Helluva player.

In any event, Coach Meyer saw his tryout and was impressed with the Christian gridironer's abilities as well as attitude.

The city of Jacksonville has a large number of Christians, and signing Tebow will be a good move to get interest among this group.

So it was a PR move. Oh

Its not nearly enough to be a tremendous athlete, the fans have to give a shit about you too.

Put a whole team together of Born Agains like Tebow and a decent college team would kick their ass.

It’s about talent dummy

Kaepernick's talent level is basically a decent backup QB. He's not good enough to be a starter, but that's what he has insisted on being.

While Kaepernick hasn't necessarily said he would only accept being a starter, his salary demands make that the only logical outcome. You don't typically pay a backup 9 to 10 million dollars for a single season.

No question. Number 1 overall pick....lead the Niners to the first NFC Championship game in over a decade, after being traded to KC, for CK, he lead KC to 4 playoffs berths, including winning their first postseason win since 1993, and leading the league in passing rating in the 2017 season, setting up what has become a powerhouse program....and then obviously the horrible even that took place in Washington....which was then capped off last year with an amazing comeback, and beoming the Come Back Player of the Year, and leading Washington to the NFC East title.

So was he worth 16 million last year, also he was replaced by Kap in SF and that team went to the Super Bowl. KC won a Superbowl after he was replaced. I noticed you left that out.

He was worth every penny he did earn over his career though. A far better QB then Kap...not doubt about that

that was part of a larger contract, and obligations from contracts they took over

What,? The Turkey Bowl.
Kind of a modern day Dan Marino...but frankly, came back from nearly getting his leg cut off completely, literally....he actually showed more heart then Dan or frankly, any pro-athlete I've seen.

1) I don't think Alex Smith is the type of person to go around bragging about anything. Winners don't brag. I mean, if anything he could also brag about being a 3x Pro-Bowler as well...but why? But remind me, how many Super Bowls, or major bowls has Kal won? and Pro-Bowls?

Don't run from the question. Which is bigger a conference championship or a division championship.

oh a conference for sure....I think Kap has one, in 2012, the year that he came in after Alex got hurt...on Alex's team.

Yep...Kap had one solid year. Alex, has years of top notch playing. After 2012, after Alex left the 49ers...the team fell apart....2014 8-8 season, 2015...he lost his starting position...to Blaine Gabbert!

From SF? He got hurt...that's why Kap came in during the 2012 season. He gave them 7 seasons. They thought he was done....boy were they wrong, he was a pro-bowler in 2013, and the Chiefs were the last unbeaten team in the 2013 NFL season with Smith winning his first nine regular-season starts, gaining 1,919 passing yards with nine touchdowns compared to four interception, he went on to help create the KC team that we know today, bring it from the land of the lost, to one of the best programs in the NFL...SF made a horrible choice with Kap, they ended up canning him in couple seasons.

not really. it was his team, his leadership. What’s not amazing is how fast the team fell apart when Kal became the main guy.
]

They fell into the Super Bowl WITHOUT him on the field. Kap was balling, it was a close game. KC won a Superbowl AFTER he was gone, was that his team as well

yea Kap had a great game

Smith was on multiple teams that only excelled to the top AFTER he was gone. He is no Dan Marino, not even close.

i am certainly not suggesting he’s a GOAT, but he was a great QB, far better the Kap.

sure, he lead numerous teams over the years. He didn’t fill in on a team and have one decent losing game in his career

didn’t they make it to the super bowl in 2012?. who started at an on opening day?

Based on what exactly?

What am I basing my conclusion on? The numerous pieces of evidence I already presented that shows he is a much much better player

You haven't presented anything really, one won a Conference Championship and took the team to the Superbowl, one won a division championship. On the other team couldn't win a Championship, gets cut and a young QB wins the Superbowl and goes to another one.

oh so you didn’t read got ya

well that’s a problem

Didn't need to, I have watched them play.

apparently not

This coming from someone who doesn't know that a division championship is less than a conference championship. You don't have a clue.

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

What,? The Turkey Bowl.

]

yea Kap had a great game

Based on what exactly?

There is no relationship between Tebow and Kaepernik. You hate Tebow because he is religious. You want him and Christians exterminated.

I guess you just pulled that out your ass because you couldn't think of anything else to say.
I get it. Kaepernik is a political and social issue that interfered with a sport and has cost it tens of billions of dollars. The owners are really being nice about this. Because they have to. Either way sports exist for me in a much smaller part of my life. And I want Cable TV reform as to pick our own basic cable TV packages as to eliminate sports channels among others from my service. And there are people getting paid off in D.C. as this is not dealt with.

Yea you're right, just the fact that he could be sick of seeing black men unjustly murdered by police couldn't really be the issue.

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

What,? The Turkey Bowl.

]

yea Kap had a great game

Based on what exactly?

geez

never did dan marino ...hence my comparison

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

What,? The Turkey Bowl.

]

yea Kap had a great game

Based on what exactly?

geez

Your comparison is garbage, Alex Smith is no Dan Marino.

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

What,? The Turkey Bowl.

]

yea Kap had a great game

Based on what exactly?

geez

no of course not, they are their own

but comparable

Kap comparable to Frank Reich

Kapernick is just a piss poor player.
True. But he's a world- class whiner. And that's all black NFL fans care about.
I don"t care for Tebow, but I love seeing all the fucking crybabies getting all bent out of shape about his being hired, again. Say what you want, but Tebow's not a fucking whiner.
The NFL is now full of kneeling, whining, drama queens. I no longer watch.

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

What,? The Turkey Bowl.

]

yea Kap had a great game

Based on what exactly?

geez

but comparable

No they are not comparable.

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

What,? The Turkey Bowl.

]

yea Kap had a great game

Based on what exactly?

geez

but comparable

No they are not comparable.

you have proven your lack of football knowledge so your post has been ignored

I wan the law to say when the child can live outside the womb no more abortions and yes in most libstates one can get an abortion on demand any time.

That's nice that you have wants. But since you don't have a uterus, you really don't get a say in the matter.

But wait, if you are arguing that life begins at conception, then the 1/3 that don't are people, and we need to throw a crime scene tape around that tampon and see if that lady did anything to get keep from getting preggers.

Futhermore, if you continue with your quest for fetal personhood, every miscarriage has to be now investigated as a potential homicide. Otherwise, you are going to have a lot of abortions that are going to be reclassified as "miscarriages". (In fact, the medical term for miscarriage is "spontaneous abortion" on medical charts.)

This is the problem when you give Cleetus the Fetus more rights than the woman it is inside. You either have a bunch of laws that are not enforced, but put women in danger because the procedure is not quality controlled or you have to have an outright police state enforcing it.

Neither one is desirable.

That's nice that you have wants. But since you don't have a uterus, you really don't get a say in the matter.

But wait, if you are arguing that life begins at conception, then the 1/3 that don't are people, and we need to throw a crime scene tape around that tampon and see if that lady did anything to get keep from getting preggers.

Futhermore, if you continue with your quest for fetal personhood, every miscarriage has to be now investigated as a potential homicide. Otherwise, you are going to have a lot of abortions that are going to be reclassified as "miscarriages". (In fact, the medical term for miscarriage is "spontaneous abortion" on medical charts.)

This is the problem when you give Cleetus the Fetus more rights than the woman it is inside. You either have a bunch of laws that are not enforced, but put women in danger because the procedure is not quality controlled or you have to have an outright police state enforcing it.

Neither one is desirable.
Wrong RETARD we just want reasonable restrictions on personal demand abortions. at 24 weeks NO MORE on demand since the HUMAN BABY can survive outside the womb. You keep claiming shit that almost no one actually advocates for in an effort to scare others away.

A few thoughts:
- Tebow isn't playing QB, he's playing TE, which fits his skill set.
- He's making very little money, while Kap demanded 20 million a year to come off the street and play QB.
- Tebow is known to be a mentor figure, even if he doesn't play. Kap not so much.
- Tebow has close connections with the Jacksonville coach.

Of course, all of this ignored by the mainstream media.. and as far as the sports media is concerned, they'll continue to pump out article after article of primary outrage over this while continuing to avoid Deshaun Watson and the 22 claims against him of sexual assault. It pays to be a minority, you get protected. But a white person getting a low-end TE job? Outrage.

Kapernick is just a piss poor player.
True. But he's a world- class whiner. And that's all black NFL fans care about.
I don"t care for Tebow, but I love seeing all the fucking crybabies getting all bent out of shape about his being hired, again. Say what you want, but Tebow's not a fucking whiner.
The NFL is now full of kneeling, whining, drama queens. I no longer watch.
No, I don't watch any longer, either. All the black football players who beat up their little kids or the baby moms. I can't be paying any attention to people as low as that. I left off watching football well before the whole kneel against the anthem crisis.

If they start having mostly white players again, I would start watching again. The NFL destroyed their whole market.

Forum List

Back