‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

Which is what your opinion is basically.
Oh that HURTS

I thought I was beginning to get through to you
So I am going to listen to you over an NFL veteran.

1621245323322.png

Your day with Him will come, and now you're back to pretending you can read minds again. Sad, really. I've told you to get the helmet checked because it's obviously not working. Is it out of warranty?

Hey, I fully expect to meet C'Thulhu in the afterlife. No, really, makes as much sense as your guy.

View attachment 490413
I'll let God worry about that. Did you ever get your helmet checked? It's obviously not working.

So I am going to listen to you over an NFL veteran.
I think urban Meyer knows more about it than some ex-jock with a loud mouth
We will see in a couple of months.
At his age I think the odds are against tim tebow

But it doesnt take a tv motormouth to know that

Why should he care if Tebow gets a tryout at all?

Because johnson is mixing politics with sports
Because there are many players (black and white) who are more deserving that actually play the position.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!
Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.
well it was different...Tebow wasn't taking a knee during the national anthem.
Tim Tebow has never been a target of racism, police brutality, etc. either.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.
Give me a break, Tebow has never been a victim of racism.
no it’s religious bigotry...certainly can be just as bad as racism

remember the dems used their klan to attack jews and catholics too
Religious bigotry, give me a break. He was criticized because he stunk as a quarterback and he has never played TE. Tell you what let's see what happens when he gets on the line with those big boys up front.
Nope...it was his faith....https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2016/july/tim-tebow-blasted-for-praying-for-dying-man-on-plane

Tim Tebow Blasted for Praying for Dying Man on Plane​

In Tebow Debate, a Clash of Faith and Football​

Tim Tebow Rule: The NCAA Bans Eye Black "Messages"​

He was praised as a player...because he was good:

"
Tim Tebow is legitimately a leader of men and at this point of the season, with only four regular-season games remaining, Tebow is the NFL MVP.

The criticism surrounding Tebow is deafening—his mechanics stink, he runs a high school offense, he must learn how to pass the ball better to succeed in the NFL—but Tebow doesn't hear all that noise; he just keeps confidently controlling NFL contests in crunch time."

Is that why he hasn't been in the league since 2012, because he is such a tremendous player. Helluva player.

Tebow has been involved in other projects since leaving the NFL.

In any event, Coach Meyer saw his tryout and was impressed with the Christian gridironer's abilities as well as attitude.

The city of Jacksonville has a large number of Christians, and signing Tebow will be a good move to get interest among this group.

So it was a PR move. Oh

Public Relations is a huge part of professional sports, you know.

Its not nearly enough to be a tremendous athlete, the fans have to give a shit about you too.

Put a whole team together of Born Agains like Tebow and a decent college team would kick their ass.

It’s about talent dummy

Kaepernick's talent level is basically a decent backup QB. He's not good enough to be a starter, but that's what he has insisted on being.

Interesting. Can you quote him saying he would only take a job as a starter?

While Kaepernick hasn't necessarily said he would only accept being a starter, his salary demands make that the only logical outcome. You don't typically pay a backup 9 to 10 million dollars for a single season.

And when adjusting for all factors other than race, there is no evidence that black people are more likely for cops to use lethal force on due to their race.
And you got that "fact" from where? I'd hate to think you pulled it outta yer azz
The end result is that blacks are more likely to fit the description of a suspect, and cops might start to get a bad impression of blacks.
That's your excuse for cops killing unarmed black folks? They "have a bad impression" of black folks?

That sounds like you're saying they're racists
Roland Fryer did a study that proved exactly what I said. He's black himself, if that matters.

As for bad impressions, you can call that racist, but it's also realistic.

Do the Moon Bats hate Tebow so much because he is White or because he is a Christian? Maybe because he doesn't kiss Black and Commie ass?

They hate everything. They are the scum of this country.

Actually, I despise him because he wants to impose his bronze age superstitions on the rest of us.

Also, what kind of God cares more about a three point conversion than starving children in Africa? That's kind of fucked up.
if you are in africa and cant feed a child...why in fucking hell do you keep riding that pussy and making babies you cant feed...somehow that is tebows fault...get woke before you get as braindead as biden

if you are in africa and cant feed a child...why in fucking hell do you keep riding that pussy and making babies you cant feed...somehow that is tebows fault...get woke before you get as braindead as biden

Naw, man, the economic inequalities of the world aren't Tebow's fault... or God, because he doesn't exist.

It's just the silliness that God cares more about a football game than starving children that is laughable.

Naw, man, the economic inequalities of the world aren't Tebow's fault... or God, because he doesn't exist.

It's just the silliness that God cares more about a football game than starving children that is laughable.

There are dummies everywhere but most praying in sports is for safety and giving thanks to God for your opportunities or skills seems fine to me. Consider it hoping for good luck since religion ain’t your thing. I agree that praying you kick ass is dumb.

Be VERY SPECIFIC and cite where ANYONE of faith ever said or implied any such thing. You are a liar or amazingly stupid.

So you are one of these morons that watches SNL?? LOL! I knew it! No wonder you are so damn stupid about everything.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!
Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.

Religious bigotry, give me a break. He was criticized because he stunk as a quarterback and he has never played TE. Tell you what let's see what happens when he gets on the line with those big boys up front.
Nope...it was his faith....https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2016/july/tim-tebow-blasted-for-praying-for-dying-man-on-plane

"
Tim Tebow is legitimately a leader of men and at this point of the season, with only four regular-season games remaining, Tebow is the NFL MVP.

The criticism surrounding Tebow is deafening—his mechanics stink, he runs a high school offense, he must learn how to pass the ball better to succeed in the NFL—but Tebow doesn't hear all that noise; he just keeps confidently controlling NFL contests in crunch time."

Is that why he hasn't been in the league since 2012, because he is such a tremendous player. Helluva player.

In any event, Coach Meyer saw his tryout and was impressed with the Christian gridironer's abilities as well as attitude.

The city of Jacksonville has a large number of Christians, and signing Tebow will be a good move to get interest among this group.

So it was a PR move. Oh

Its not nearly enough to be a tremendous athlete, the fans have to give a shit about you too.

Put a whole team together of Born Agains like Tebow and a decent college team would kick their ass.

It’s about talent dummy

Kaepernick's talent level is basically a decent backup QB. He's not good enough to be a starter, but that's what he has insisted on being.

While Kaepernick hasn't necessarily said he would only accept being a starter, his salary demands make that the only logical outcome. You don't typically pay a backup 9 to 10 million dollars for a single season.

Do you think Alex Smith was worth 16 million?

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

No question. Number 1 overall pick....lead the Niners to the first NFC Championship game in over a decade, after being traded to KC, for CK, he lead KC to 4 playoffs berths, including winning their first postseason win since 1993, and leading the league in passing rating in the 2017 season, setting up what has become a powerhouse program....and then obviously the horrible even that took place in Washington....which was then capped off last year with an amazing comeback, and beoming the Come Back Player of the Year, and leading Washington to the NFC East title.

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

No question. Number 1 overall pick....lead the Niners to the first NFC Championship game in over a decade, after being traded to KC, for CK, he lead KC to 4 playoffs berths, including winning their first postseason win since 1993, and leading the league in passing rating in the 2017 season, setting up what has become a powerhouse program....and then obviously the horrible even that took place in Washington....which was then capped off last year with an amazing comeback, and beoming the Come Back Player of the Year, and leading Washington to the NFC East title.

So was he worth 16 million last year, also he was replaced by Kap in SF and that team went to the Super Bowl. KC won a Superbowl after he was replaced. I noticed you left that out.

Forum List

Back