‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!
Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.
well it was different...Tebow wasn't taking a knee during the national anthem.
Tim Tebow has never been a target of racism, police brutality, etc. either.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.
Give me a break, Tebow has never been a victim of racism.
no it’s religious bigotry...certainly can be just as bad as racism

remember the dems used their klan to attack jews and catholics too
Religious bigotry, give me a break. He was criticized because he stunk as a quarterback and he has never played TE. Tell you what let's see what happens when he gets on the line with those big boys up front.
Nope...it was his faith....https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2016/july/tim-tebow-blasted-for-praying-for-dying-man-on-plane

Tim Tebow Blasted for Praying for Dying Man on Plane​

In Tebow Debate, a Clash of Faith and Football​

Tim Tebow Rule: The NCAA Bans Eye Black "Messages"​

He was praised as a player...because he was good:

"
Tim Tebow is legitimately a leader of men and at this point of the season, with only four regular-season games remaining, Tebow is the NFL MVP.

The criticism surrounding Tebow is deafening—his mechanics stink, he runs a high school offense, he must learn how to pass the ball better to succeed in the NFL—but Tebow doesn't hear all that noise; he just keeps confidently controlling NFL contests in crunch time."

Is that why he hasn't been in the league since 2012, because he is such a tremendous player. Helluva player.

Tebow has been involved in other projects since leaving the NFL.

In any event, Coach Meyer saw his tryout and was impressed with the Christian gridironer's abilities as well as attitude.

The city of Jacksonville has a large number of Christians, and signing Tebow will be a good move to get interest among this group.

So it was a PR move. Oh

Public Relations is a huge part of professional sports, you know.

Its not nearly enough to be a tremendous athlete, the fans have to give a shit about you too.

Put a whole team together of Born Agains like Tebow and a decent college team would kick their ass.

It’s about talent dummy

Kaepernick's talent level is basically a decent backup QB. He's not good enough to be a starter, but that's what he has insisted on being.

Tebow's is so good he is now trying out as a Tight End.

Good for him, a tough position...frankly the fact that he is able to play a number of positions on the field at such a high level highlight how talented he is.

Really what other positions has he played on a high level? He was garbage as a quarterback and we haven't seen him play ONE down as a tight end.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!
Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.

Religious bigotry, give me a break. He was criticized because he stunk as a quarterback and he has never played TE. Tell you what let's see what happens when he gets on the line with those big boys up front.
No actually Tebow caught hell for giving his thanks to the Lord. By the NFL also, but the NFL gave kaprenick a break.
No he didn't, Kaepernick was the most hated man in America by racist just like you.

Only a race baiting retard would think that people who hate an anti-American shit who kneels during the National Anthem, are wacists.
That is your MO shit head, every black man that has stood up for black folks in this country has been labeled as a commie, race baiter, trouble maker, etc. and Kaepernick is no different. Most of you so called patriots are funny too me, your ass has never even been in the Boy Scouts and yet you are the most patriotic souls in America let you tell it. Now let some shit pop off and they need volunteers you will be the last ones to step up to the plate.

If you want to discuss past example, individually, I'm up for it. Considering how the movement has turned out, and considering the shit we see from them today, I am willing to revisit those past "heroes" and take another look at them, to see if there were "heroes" or "anti-American commies".

My point stands. Kaepernick's action was one of clear anti-Americanism. If there was any doubt, (there wasn't) he later clarified it is a verbal statement.

Anyone that "stands" with him, is standing with anti-Americanism.

Anyone that does that, and whines about being called on their anti-Americanism is a piece of shit.

No actually Tebow caught hell for giving his thanks to the Lord. By the NFL also, but the NFL gave kaprenick a break.
No he didn't, Kaepernick was the most hated man in America by racist just like you.

Only a race baiting retard would think that people who hate an anti-American shit who kneels during the National Anthem, are wacists.
That is your MO shit head, every black man that has stood up for black folks in this country has been labeled as a commie, race baiter, trouble maker, etc. and Kaepernick is no different. Most of you so called patriots are funny too me, your ass has never even been in the Boy Scouts and yet you are the most patriotic souls in America let you tell it. Now let some shit pop off and they need volunteers you will be the last ones to step up to the plate.
You keep putting thugs as your role models but call Ben Carson an uncle Tom.
Hmmm, my father, grand father and uncles were my role models and NONE of them were thugs...........wait to white racist like you they were because in your little book any black man is a thug. You love black men like Uncle Ben because there isn't a white ass they won't kiss. You can call him the Nword and he will just giggle like you called him your best friend.
Dr. Ben Carson is a brilliant neurosurgeon. If he could barely speak English and had impregnated 6 different women he'd be a saint in Niggerville.
.....and yet he was put in charge of HUD which has nothing to do with healthcare. Why wasn't he appointed Secretary of HHS? Niggerville, where is that? Oh that's right I keep forgetting how cowards will say anything on a anonymous website.
Because the Sec of HHS doesn't preform brain surgeries...they run an agency.

Nope...it was his faith....https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2016/july/tim-tebow-blasted-for-praying-for-dying-man-on-plane

"
Tim Tebow is legitimately a leader of men and at this point of the season, with only four regular-season games remaining, Tebow is the NFL MVP.

The criticism surrounding Tebow is deafening—his mechanics stink, he runs a high school offense, he must learn how to pass the ball better to succeed in the NFL—but Tebow doesn't hear all that noise; he just keeps confidently controlling NFL contests in crunch time."

Is that why he hasn't been in the league since 2012, because he is such a tremendous player. Helluva player.

In any event, Coach Meyer saw his tryout and was impressed with the Christian gridironer's abilities as well as attitude.

The city of Jacksonville has a large number of Christians, and signing Tebow will be a good move to get interest among this group.

So it was a PR move. Oh

Its not nearly enough to be a tremendous athlete, the fans have to give a shit about you too.

Put a whole team together of Born Agains like Tebow and a decent college team would kick their ass.

It’s about talent dummy

Kaepernick's talent level is basically a decent backup QB. He's not good enough to be a starter, but that's what he has insisted on being.

Good for him, a tough position...frankly the fact that he is able to play a number of positions on the field at such a high level highlight how talented he is.

Really what other positions has he played on a high level? He was garbage as a quarterback and we haven't seen him play ONE down as a tight end.

Huh? He was a front runner for league MVP as QB for Denver.

He's run some plays as TE in the NFL, when he was at the Jets...but here's a great article:

"
Green Bay Packers tight end Marcedes Lewis said he's confident former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow can successfully transition to tight end and make an impact at his new position.

"He gets it," Lewis told TMZ Sports about Tebow in an interview released Saturday. "With the right coach, in the right system—he's athletic and, if he's willing, he'll be able to get it done."

But the mere fact that he can compete in the NFL, is commmiting at a high level. I get the impression from your post you've never played a sport, so I understand your lack of knowledge"

If you want to discuss past example, individually, I'm up for it. Considering how the movement has turned out, and considering the shit we see from them today, I am willing to revisit those past "heroes" and take another look at them, to see if there were "heroes" or "anti-American commies".

My point stands. Kaepernick's action was one of clear anti-Americanism. If there was any doubt, (there wasn't) he later clarified it is a verbal statement.

Anyone that "stands" with him, is standing with anti-Americanism.

Anyone that does that, and whines about being called on their anti-Americanism is a piece of shit.
Again that is your opinion and you know what those are like.

Hmmm, my father, grand father and uncles were my role models and NONE of them were thugs...........wait to white racist like you they were because in your little book any black man is a thug. You love black men like Uncle Ben because there isn't a white ass they won't kiss. You can call him the Nword and he will just giggle like you called him your best friend.
Dr. Ben Carson is a brilliant neurosurgeon. If he could barely speak English and had impregnated 6 different women he'd be a saint in Niggerville.
.....and yet he was put in charge of HUD which has nothing to do with healthcare. Why wasn't he appointed Secretary of HHS? Niggerville, where is that? Oh that's right I keep forgetting how cowards will say anything on a anonymous website.
No shit, but their background is in the medical field. I would be like appointing someone with a background in petroleum as the CDC Director.

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

He's run some plays as TE in the NFL, when he was at the Jets...but here's a great article:

"
Green Bay Packers tight end Marcedes Lewis said he's confident former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow can successfully transition to tight end and make an impact at his new position.

"He gets it," Lewis told TMZ Sports about Tebow in an interview released Saturday. "With the right coach, in the right system—he's athletic and, if he's willing, he'll be able to get it done."

But the mere fact that he can compete in the NFL, is commmiting at a high level. I get the impression from your post you've never played a sport, so I understand your lack of knowledge"

Bullshit Tebow was never a runner up for NFL MVP, talk about making shit up.

Every QB has leaked out for a pass that is nothing new, but that doesn't qualify you to be a wider receiver or tight end.

No shit, but their background is in the medical field. I would be like appointing someone with a background in petroleum as the CDC Director.

Why would a liberal like yourself have a problem with that? Did Hunter Biden have any experience when he took his job at Burisma? Did Hillary Clinton have experience when she took her job as a high mucky muck for Walmart?

As long as the person has experience managing then I have no problem where they got that experience.

Carson, retired from medicine in 2013, and had been running a company...prior to that even as a doctor he was managing the department he was in.

Moreover, he lives in a house, and grew up and lived in a urban area...so you know how experience in the housing and urban development area.

Why would a liberal like yourself have a problem with that? Did Hunter Biden have any experience when he took his job at Burisma? Did Hillary Clinton have experience when she took her job as a high mucky muck for Walmart?
Did you apply for that job at Burisma and Hunter got it over you? Why would I give a damn about Hunter Biden getting a job at Burisma, seriously?

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

"

Every QB has leaked out for a pass that is nothing new, but that doesn't qualify you to be a wider receiver or tight end.

So you don't follow sports or read either? I never said he was a runner up....but a front runner...

I never said it did...but he played TE for Jets some...and frankly, tried out for Jacksonville for the position...they thought enough to offer him a one year contract as a backup.

Did you apply for that job at Burisma and Hunter got it over you? Why would I give a damn about Hunter Biden getting a job at Burisma, seriously?
Of course you don't give a damn about corruption. As long as you get your plantation gift basket every month you're a loyal step n fetch it.

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

"

So you don't follow sports or read either? I never said he was a runner up....but a front runner...

Tebow was never a front runner for MVP, that's some bullshit.

I never said it did...but he played TE for Jets some...and frankly, tried out for Jacksonville for the position...they thought enough to offer him a one year contract as a backup.

The only reason he is in Jacksonville is because of Urban Meyer.

"The most self-centered humble guy I've ever met," one Broncos staffer said of Tebow in an excerpt provided by the Daily Mail. And while the quarterback reportedly charged $50,000 to speak at churches, he was apparently under the impression that he would also bank the same at Broncos charity events, which angered many inside the Broncos organization — including John Elway's wife. The book also claimed that "Tebowmania" and his "devout group of fans" made it difficult for Elway or any Broncos coach to criticize Tebow publicly. When Elway appeared on a radio show and remained non-committal on Tebow's future with the team, the reaction was "as if he had just burned the American flag at high noon in front of Sunday school class."

However, behind the scenes, the Broncos coaching staff reportedly thought Tebow was "simply awful" and "struggled to understand concepts in reading defenses and executing the offense," so much so they would "shake their head" when asked about Tebow's mental aspect of the game. As one former teammate claimed to Cole, "He has no idea what's going on out there." Yikes.[/b]

Read More: How Tim Tebow Destroyed His Career

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

"

"The most self-centered humble guy I've ever met," one Broncos staffer said of Tebow in an excerpt provided by the Daily Mail. And while the quarterback reportedly charged $50,000 to speak at churches, he was apparently under the impression that he would also bank the same at Broncos charity events, which angered many inside the Broncos organization — including John Elway's wife. The book also claimed that "Tebowmania" and his "devout group of fans" made it difficult for Elway or any Broncos coach to criticize Tebow publicly. When Elway appeared on a radio show and remained non-committal on Tebow's future with the team, the reaction was "as if he had just burned the American flag at high noon in front of Sunday school class."

However, behind the scenes, the Broncos coaching staff reportedly thought Tebow was "simply awful" and "struggled to understand concepts in reading defenses and executing the offense," so much so they would "shake their head" when asked about Tebow's mental aspect of the game. As one former teammate claimed to Cole, "He has no idea what's going on out there." Yikes.[/b]

1) I literally just posted an article showing he was.
2) I don't disagree...the relationships you build are certainly important in any career. He has shown he is hard working, and a team player...that goes a long way in life. It's the content of character, not the color of ones skin that matters. I have a dream that one day, even you will get that

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

"

Hearsay and gossip, innuendo, slander. Notice that no names are mentioned. Sick fuck.

Of course you don't give a damn about corruption. As long as you get your plantation gift basket every month you're a loyal step n fetch it.
"plantation gift basket"? What makes you think that Superbad lives in a trailer park?

Please tell me Bullshit Filter what gift basket am I receiving every month. You should know about step and fetching being a ass kissing Trump Humper.

"plantation gift basket"? What makes you think that Superbad lives in a trailer park?
I never said that.

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

It’s about talent dummy

"

Hearsay and gossip, innuendo, slander. Notice that no names are mentioned. Sick fuck.

How many years did he play in Denver?

New Topics

Forum List

Back