‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

Undoubtably there are a lot Democrats who "identify" as "Christian". But if someone says they are Christian, yet thinks Abortions are tremendous and Almighty God put Adam and Steve into the garden, are they really Christian at all? Or are they Christians in Name Only.

Last week, one of the nation's most accomplished theologians attained room temperature, yet not a word from President Biden who boycotted the funeral of Ernest Angley. Compare and contrast when another top theologian, Billy Graham died during the Trump Administration.

Evangelicals don't care if other people are crass materialists. Capitalists have no problem with other people being religious.

You are projecting your liberal desire to tell other people how to live.

Trump did not hate the Evangelicals the way you liberals do. He was not ideologically committed to opposing them and their interests the way you liberals are. That alone made him the obvious choice compared to Hillary or Biden for them.

That any of this is strange to you, is you being an ideological zealot and a religious bigot
Boy did you fuck up. I’m a Christian Democrat like about half of all mainline Christian denominations. Evangelicals are 70/30 pubs to Dems but they are religious outliers overly fixated on abortion as the only issue. Morons.

Trump hates religion. His favorite Bible verse is “all of them”. Holds a Bible upside down for show. He doesn’t even own a Bible. He rarely ever goes to church all for show.
Christian Democrat? What an oxymoron!
The majority of Democrat leans are Christians or are you an oxymoron?

WTF is a Democrat leans? You are a Democrat or you are not. There is no "lean" to it, fucktard!

Evangelicals don't care if other people are crass materialists. Capitalists have no problem with other people being religious.

Trump did not hate the Evangelicals the way you liberals do. He was not ideologically committed to opposing them and their interests the way you liberals are. That alone made him the obvious choice compared to Hillary or Biden for them.

That any of this is strange to you, is you being an ideological zealot and a religious bigot
Boy did you fuck up. I’m a Christian Democrat like about half of all mainline Christian denominations. Evangelicals are 70/30 pubs to Dems but they are religious outliers overly fixated on abortion as the only issue. Morons.

Trump hates religion. His favorite Bible verse is “all of them”. Holds a Bible upside down for show. He doesn’t even own a Bible. He rarely ever goes to church all for show.

WTF is a Democrat leans? You are a Democrat or you are not. There is no "lean" to it, fucktard!
Posted the study in the next post dipshit. Noticed you backed away from the claim Christians aren’t Dems and moved to insults.

Posted the study in the next post dipshit. Noticed you backed away from the claim Christians aren’t Dems and moved to insults.
Dems are not true Christians because they cannot reconcile their actions with the beliefs. Haven't you heard that Catholic Dems who support abortion are going to be denied Communion?

I never understood why the Jags didn't sign on Tebow in the first place years ago after the Broncos released him. At the time they were a shitty team with Blane Gabbard as their QB. Tebow wouldn't have been any worse, but he was a hometown hero and would have sold tickets, in my opinion, even if the Jags still sucked. I think that was a missed opportunity by the Jags management.
This post sounds like me for the past decade.

Dems are not true Christians because they cannot reconcile their actions with the beliefs. Haven't you heard that Catholic Dems who support abortion are going to be denied Communion?
I’m not Catholic. Jesus>religion

Ah, so now you're admitting that he may have been kneeling in gratitude in those situations. And do you honestly think God can't handle more than one priority at a time? You truly are limited.

I don't think God handles anything, because he doesn't exist.

But the idea that your Sky Pixie won't solve hunger in Africa but can take time out of his busy day of running a universe to make sure a mediocre quarterback can complete a play, kind of trivializes your faith.

no it’s religious bigotry...certainly can be just as bad as racism

remember the dems used their klan to attack jews and catholics too

Uh, guy, the Klan infiltrated BOTH parties in the 1920's....

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?

And Kaepernick was raised in a family as white as Tebow's. Spare me the victimhood.

So what?

Being raised by White People doesn't mean he still couldn't be pulled over by a racist cop and shot for looking at him the wrong way.

Tim Tebow Blasted for Praying for Dying Man on Plane

As well he should have been. In an emergency situation, there he is doing religious performance art.

Africans are too stupid to feed themselves now? Maybe God did mess up. Maybe He's allowing Darwinism to rectify that mistake

Kind of hard to feed yourself when westerners have looted your country of all the resources.

they looted the soil? the fact is before the blacks murdered the white farmers most of those nations exported food.

Have you heard that the Catholic Bishop in my Diocese said there are many things for a Catholic voter to consider? Healthcare and guns are on the table when I vote but punishing pregnant teenagers is not.

Africans are too stupid to feed themselves now? Maybe God did mess up. Maybe He's allowing Darwinism to rectify that mistake

Kind of hard to feed yourself when westerners have looted your country of all the resources.
And destroyed their culture as well as taking control of virtually everything worth anything in those countries.

Dems are not true Christians because they cannot reconcile their actions with the beliefs.
And Evangelicals supporting Trump? In fact ANY supposedly religious person supporting Trump is absurd.
But the idea that your Sky Pixie won't solve hunger in Africa but can take time out of his busy day of running a universe to make sure a mediocre quarterback can complete a play, kind of trivializes your faith.
Think about that.

Think about two opposing teams praying to the same God to allow them to beat the shit out of the other team. Really?

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

But with news of the Jags deal, leftists unloaded on Twitter:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com .

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

Eat it, Kaepernick, and eat it hard.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.
Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

You sound so stupid when you do this. It's no wonder things are so bad.

I'm a Christian, not a commie.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:36-39

Any Left Wing Moon Bat that says he/her is a Christian is lying to you.

And Kaepernick was raised in a family as white as Tebow's. Spare me the victimhood.

So what?

Being raised by White People doesn't mean he still couldn't be pulled over by a racist cop and shot for looking at him the wrong way.

Tim Tebow Blasted for Praying for Dying Man on Plane

As well he should have been. In an emergency situation, there he is doing religious performance art.
huh? praying is performance art?

what was he suppose to do? get in there and tell the doctors what to do?

your bigotry is noted

Ah, so now you're admitting that he may have been kneeling in gratitude in those situations. And do you honestly think God can't handle more than one priority at a time? You truly are limited.

I don't think God handles anything, because he doesn't exist.

no it’s religious bigotry...certainly can be just as bad as racism

remember the dems used their klan to attack jews and catholics too

Uh, guy, the Klan infiltrated BOTH parties in the 1920's....
nah man it was created and used as the terrorist wing if the dnc

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?

I just ignore requests from these pieces of shit; they already know all these facts, they just lie about them deliberately.

they looted the soil? the fact is before the blacks murdered the white farmers most of those nations exported food.
And after a hundred years of being shown how to succeed at farming, mining, etc., the feral animals made it a point to learn absolutely nothing about any of it, and still rely on Whitey to feed their kids for them.

Forum List

Back