‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

I never understood why the Jags didn't sign on Tebow in the first place years ago after the Broncos released him. At the time they were a shitty team with Blane Gabbard as their QB. Tebow wouldn't have been any worse, but he was a hometown hero and would have sold tickets, in my opinion, even if the Jags still sucked. I think that was a missed opportunity by the Jags management.

Well h
Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

But with news of the Jags deal, leftists unloaded on Twitter:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com .

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

Eat it, Kaepernick, and eat it hard.
Well he has already used up all of his White privileges. He has more White privileges than Weinstein.

Mod Edit: Stay on topic

Last edited by a moderator:
More power to him. Hope he plays better as a TE than he did as a QB.
When did he play TE in the NFL or college?

I would like to go watch the highlights

Matt Jones, an above-average QB for Arkansas a number of years back was drafted and played wide receiver. He never played WR his last two years of high school when he was moved, his entire college career, or the pros before he was drafted.

I thought Tebow should have been a tightend from the beginning. He doesn't have the skills to play QB in the NFL full time. But he has the size and the hands to play TE. And the opponent will have to account for his throwing skills, limited though the may be.

Yeah I agree, he has always been an all around good athlete, and I too am surprised they didn't get him turned into a tight end the moment he went pro. Probably too late now to be very successful.

Yeah, he is 33. That is old for the NFL.
Tell Tom Brady that!

Link? As a private citizen he can’t impose anything on anyone. Focus your concern on state actions not the private actions of a private citizen whose culture you don’t like.

Okay, maybe I should rephrase that. He and the other Christian Stupids keep voting for Republicans on the hope they'll ban abortion and gay marriage and the teaching of evolution...

And then they turn right around and fuck working people over...

I mean, sweet evil Jesus... Trump put half the country out of work, and the Evangelical Stupids still showed up for him in droves.

I am not a Christian. But I can differentiate between Christians who demand that everyone follow their faith and those who do not.

Okay. Tebow is definitely in the former category. He's happily let the Christian Right hold him up as a champion.
Trump and the Evangelical coalition is a nutty alignment. They both hate what each other stand for but fake it for the influence. Heck, if I had a nickel for every abortion Trump paid for I wouldn’t need this job posting on the internet. :)

Were you his accountant, or are you just being a fucktard liberal making shit up as you go?

Evangelicals don't care if other people are crass materialists. Capitalists have no problem with other people being religious.

You are projecting your liberal desire to tell other people how to live.

Trump did not hate the Evangelicals the way you liberals do. He was not ideologically committed to opposing them and their interests the way you liberals are. That alone made him the obvious choice compared to Hillary or Biden for them.

That any of this is strange to you, is you being an ideological zealot and a religious bigot
Boy did you fuck up. I’m a Christian Democrat like about half of all mainline Christian denominations. Evangelicals are 70/30 pubs to Dems but they are religious outliers overly fixated on abortion as the only issue. Morons.

Trump hates religion. His favorite Bible verse is “all of them”. Holds a Bible upside down for show. He doesn’t even own a Bible. He rarely ever goes to church all for show.
Christian Democrat? What an oxymoron!

I thought Tebow should have been a tightend from the beginning. He doesn't have the skills to play QB in the NFL full time. But he has the size and the hands to play TE. And the opponent will have to account for his throwing skills, limited though the may be.

Yeah I agree, he has always been an all around good athlete, and I too am surprised they didn't get him turned into a tight end the moment he went pro. Probably too late now to be very successful.

Yeah, he is 33. That is old for the NFL.
Tell Tom Brady that!

Tom Brady did not start his career at a new position at the age of 33.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!
Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.
well it was different...Tebow wasn't taking a knee during the national anthem.
Tim Tebow has never been a target of racism, police brutality, etc. either.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.
Give me a break, Tebow has never been a victim of racism.
no it’s religious bigotry...certainly can be just as bad as racism

remember the dems used their klan to attack jews and catholics too
Religious bigotry, give me a break. He was criticized because he stunk as a quarterback and he has never played TE. Tell you what let's see what happens when he gets on the line with those big boys up front.

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.
Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

You sound so stupid when you do this. It's no wonder things are so bad.

I'm a Christian, not a commie.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:36-39

When you stand with commies like BLM, don't whine about being called a commie.
You probably wouldn't know a commie if he kicked you in the ass.

i know BLM is commie, and anyone who stands with them, deserves to be treated as such.

THat includes you, commie lover.
You kiss a commie's ass, that is what you right wing, racist have always tried to label black folks who don't shuffle their feet and kiss ass as. Dr King was called that, Medgar Evers was called that by folks just like you. I stood a post in the Fulda Gap watching commies, you probably wouldn't know one if he kicked you in the crack of your ass.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!
Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.

Religious bigotry, give me a break. He was criticized because he stunk as a quarterback and he has never played TE. Tell you what let's see what happens when he gets on the line with those big boys up front.
No actually Tebow caught hell for giving his thanks to the Lord. By the NFL also, but the NFL gave kaprenick a break.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.
Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

You sound so stupid when you do this. It's no wonder things are so bad.

I'm a Christian, not a commie.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:36-39

When you stand with commies like BLM, don't whine about being called a commie.
You probably wouldn't know a commie if he kicked you in the ass.

i know BLM is commie, and anyone who stands with them, deserves to be treated as such.

THat includes you, commie lover.
You kiss a commie's ass, that is what you right wing, racist have always tried to label black folks who don't shuffle their feet and kiss ass as. Dr King was called that, Medgar Evers was called that by folks just like you. I stood a post in the Fulda Gap watching commies, you probably wouldn't know one if he kicked you in the crack of your ass.

BLah, blah, blah, wacist. Blah, blah, blah, wacist.

Whatever.

My point stands. You stand with commies don't whine about being called a commie.

You saying wacist, like a retarded child, doesn't change that.

Nope...it was his faith....https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2016/july/tim-tebow-blasted-for-praying-for-dying-man-on-plane

Tim Tebow Blasted for Praying for Dying Man on Plane​

In Tebow Debate, a Clash of Faith and Football​

Tim Tebow Rule: The NCAA Bans Eye Black "Messages"​

He was praised as a player...because he was good:

"
Tim Tebow is legitimately a leader of men and at this point of the season, with only four regular-season games remaining, Tebow is the NFL MVP.

The criticism surrounding Tebow is deafening—his mechanics stink, he runs a high school offense, he must learn how to pass the ball better to succeed in the NFL—but Tebow doesn't hear all that noise; he just keeps confidently controlling NFL contests in crunch time."

And Kaepernick was raised in a family as white as Tebow's. Spare me the victimhood.
Maybe, but you still treat and hate the same as one raised by a black family.
Don't act like you care. You have not donated one bottle of water to the election commission in GA, nor did you say one thing about how Obama and Xiden turned Libya into the leading slavetrade capital.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism
Tim Tebow hasn’t been brutally attacked. As a fan I think he’s been unfairly criticized over his faith and was not given a chance in the NFL because owners were prejudiced against an unorthodox throwing motion. NFL are too chicken to take a risk. Being a Christian never hurt anyone in America. Tebow is rich partly because of his faith.

Evangelicals don't care if other people are crass materialists. Capitalists have no problem with other people being religious.

You are projecting your liberal desire to tell other people how to live.

Trump did not hate the Evangelicals the way you liberals do. He was not ideologically committed to opposing them and their interests the way you liberals are. That alone made him the obvious choice compared to Hillary or Biden for them.

That any of this is strange to you, is you being an ideological zealot and a religious bigot
Boy did you fuck up. I’m a Christian Democrat like about half of all mainline Christian denominations. Evangelicals are 70/30 pubs to Dems but they are religious outliers overly fixated on abortion as the only issue. Morons.

Trump hates religion. His favorite Bible verse is “all of them”. Holds a Bible upside down for show. He doesn’t even own a Bible. He rarely ever goes to church all for show.
Christian Democrat? What an oxymoron!
The majority of Democrat leans are Christians or are you an oxymoron?

0021D2F1-C964-421B-A407-F4B7873BC960.jpeg

Forum List

Back