‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

Federal law is not needed now, since most states have stepped up to the plate after the Dems blocked even debating federal legislation.

A consent degree does nothing...it merely settles a dispute. It doesn't force change via legislation.

I could take you more seriously if you actually had a clue

I could take you more seriously if you were barely literate and didn't just repeat what you heard on Hate Radio like it was an original idea.

You dumbass hate filled Moon Bat. He hasn't IMPOSED anything on you or anybody else. You are just full of hate of Christians that you can't stand somebody that is one.

What is fucked up is all the filthy ass Negroes that shitheads like you love so much rioting, looting, burning and murdering and the asshole Negro NFL players supporting them.

Have the cops stop shooting black kids in the back, they'll stop rioting. This isn't complicated.
what’s Hate radio?

i normally listen to 80/90s rap on my sirius

Tim Tebow is a GREAT man and follower of Jesus. We should all strive to be like Tim!

Yes, because why should the Almighty Sky Pixie do things like fail to cure starvation in Africa when he has important things to do like alter the outcome of football games.

Are you still on that kick? I'd have thought you would have figured out by now that foil helmet doesn't really help you read minds.

I thought Tebow should have been a tightend from the beginning. He doesn't have the skills to play QB in the NFL full time. But he has the size and the hands to play TE. And the opponent will have to account for his throwing skills, limited though the may be.

Yeah I agree, he has always been an all around good athlete, and I too am surprised they didn't get him turned into a tight end the moment he went pro. Probably too late now to be very successful.

Yeah, he is 33. That is old for the NFL.

Tom Brady just laughed at you
When has he tried to impose his religious beliefs on you?

When he and the rest of the Christian Right advocate the shit they advocate.

Keep that shit in your church, buddy.

I am not a Christian. But I can differentiate between Christians who demand that everyone follow their faith and those who do not.

Well at least Christians don't lop off heads that don't convert, eh?

Joe and Winter look at each other.....lol

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

But with news of the Jags deal, leftists unloaded on Twitter:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com .

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

Eat it, Kaepernick, and eat it hard.

Do the idiots understand that the NFL gave crapernick a private training session to try out for a team...and he refused? He is making more money pushing racism than he ever did as a QB...

At least Tim Tebow had a killer mentor in college.

AP_aaron_hernandez_tim_tebow_jef_130703_16x9_992.jpg

I thought Tebow should have been a tightend from the beginning. He doesn't have the skills to play QB in the NFL full time. But he has the size and the hands to play TE. And the opponent will have to account for his throwing skills, limited though the may be.
He is fast, has good hands as you say, and showed up in great shape with an excellent workout for a spot role on the team. I am sure Kapernick would also be able to try out again somewhere if he wanted to....

He is fast, has good hands as you say, and showed up in great shape with an excellent workout for a spot role on the team. I am sure Kapernick would also be able to try out again somewhere if he wanted to....

Kaep wants a $10 Million no-cut contract and he wants to start.

If he doesn't get that, he's willing to sit on the sidelines indefinitely.

Then why do the wackos whine about Tebow? He actually wants to play football and proved it with his preparation and tryout.

"Kaep wants a $10 Million no-cut contract and he wants to start.

If he doesn't get that, he's willing to kneel on the sidelines indefinitely."

Fixed that for you.

Are you still on that kick? I'd have thought you would have figured out by now that foil helmet doesn't really help you read minds.

Then why didn't he stop and pray when he fumbled the ball or didn't make a point? "Thank you, Lord, for making me miss that throw!!!"

Just remember, God cares more about football games than starving children.

Further, Tebow is an Asian, a native of the Philippine Republic.

Not even considered to be "white" by law.

Um. No. His parents were white people trying to convince Filipinos to be Evangelicals instead of Catholics.

A white person born in Asia on a visit doesn't become Asian.

Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.
well it was different...Tebow wasn't taking a knee during the national anthem.
Tim Tebow has never been a target of racism, police brutality, etc. either.

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.
Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

You sound so stupid when you do this. It's no wonder things are so bad.

I'm a Christian, not a commie.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:36-39

When you stand with commies like BLM, don't whine about being called a commie.
You probably wouldn't know a commie if he kicked you in the ass.

And here it is from the other side. By all accounts Tebow seems to be a pretty nice guy. Why the snarky reply?

I don't believe I've ever seen him claim that God would do anything to alter a game. Have you ?

Again, it's the ones that pretend to be nice you have to watch out for.

Religion is a mental illness that needs to be cured.

um...CK was given more then one "second chance" - he tried out for Seattle, for Baltimore...Baltimore was about to sign him, but after his GF went on a racist rant on social media calling the Baltimore owner a racist etc, they didn't move forward.

The NFL then, in an unprecedented move, held a private try out for him, where the entire NFL was invited to watch him. The morning of the try out, he bailed.

CK began to believe his own hype, and thought he was better then the NFL, he never really wanted to play....he was making more money with his divisive rhetoric

Wow, just imagine if we listened to him and reformed the police before the whole country exploded into riots.
wasn’t gonna happen when obama and xiden...thankfully we got some improvements in the trump admin...and even then the dems voted to not even discuss reform in 2020
What police reforms happened under Trump?

Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.

Wait. Colon was supposed to have a work out with NFL teams a couple years but he never showed up.

I can't wait to see what his payback will feel like it. One of the ugliest human beings ever made. I would have shot my parents to death. Lol

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.
Give me a break, Tebow has never been a victim of racism.

Then why didn't he stop and pray when he fumbled the ball or didn't make a point? "Thank you, Lord, for making me miss that throw!!!"

Just remember, God cares more about football games than starving children.

Further, Tebow is an Asian, a native of the Philippine Republic.

Not even considered to be "white" by law.

Um. No. His parents were white people trying to convince Filipinos to be Evangelicals instead of Catholics.

A white person born in Asia on a visit doesn't become Asian.
Ah, so now you're admitting that he may have been kneeling in gratitude in those situations. And do you honestly think God can't handle more than one priority at a time? You truly are limited.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!

Give me a break, Tebow has never been a victim of racism.
no it’s religious bigotry...certainly can be just as bad as racism

remember the dems used their klan to attack jews and catholics too

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.
Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

You sound so stupid when you do this. It's no wonder things are so bad.

I'm a Christian, not a commie.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:36-39

When you stand with commies like BLM, don't whine about being called a commie.
You probably wouldn't know a commie if he kicked you in the ass.

i know BLM is commie, and anyone who stands with them, deserves to be treated as such.

THat includes you, commie lover.

Forum List

Back