‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

he wants to impose his bronze age superstitions on the rest of us.
Link? As a private citizen he can’t impose anything on anyone. Focus your concern on state actions not the private actions of a private citizen whose culture you don’t like.

It is called FAITH. You have faith in some things we have faith in God.

Uh, no, guy, I have faith in things I can measure and prove.

Look, I get why the idea of Heaven is appealing. You can live after death, never have to toil again, and meet all your dead loved ones. Sunshine and puppies. You have to wonder why they needed to also add the threat of Hellfire to get people to not want that.

The problem is - no evidence. And it's mostly a lot of mythology that doesn't even appear in the Bible. No St. Peter at the Gate. That appears nowhere in the bible.

Link? As a private citizen he can’t impose anything on anyone. Focus your concern on state actions not the private actions of a private citizen whose culture you don’t like.

Okay, maybe I should rephrase that. He and the other Christian Stupids keep voting for Republicans on the hope they'll ban abortion and gay marriage and the teaching of evolution...

And then they turn right around and fuck working people over...

I mean, sweet evil Jesus... Trump put half the country out of work, and the Evangelical Stupids still showed up for him in droves.

I am not a Christian. But I can differentiate between Christians who demand that everyone follow their faith and those who do not.

Okay. Tebow is definitely in the former category. He's happily let the Christian Right hold him up as a champion.

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

But with news of the Jags deal, leftists unloaded on Twitter:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com .

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

Eat it, Kaepernick, and eat it hard.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.
Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

You sound so stupid when you do this. It's no wonder things are so bad.

I'm a Christian, not a commie.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:36-39

Another obvious lie. lol can't help yourself. You don't even know what those verses mean.

Oddly you are unable to explain them.

Yes, you would have to have somebody tell you; most pagan sociopaths do.

So tell me.

Okay, maybe I should rephrase that. He and the other Christian Stupids keep voting for Republicans on the hope they'll ban abortion and gay marriage and the teaching of evolution...

I mean, sweet evil Jesus... Trump put half the country out of work, and the Evangelical Stupids still showed up for him in droves.

I am not a Christian. But I can differentiate between Christians who demand that everyone follow their faith and those who do not.

Okay. Tebow is definitely in the former category. He's happily let the Christian Right hold him up as a champion.
Trump and the Evangelical coalition is a nutty alignment. They both hate what each other stand for but fake it for the influence. Heck, if I had a nickel for every abortion Trump paid for I wouldn’t need this job posting on the internet. :)

Do the Moon Bats hate Tebow so much because he is White or because he is a Christian? Maybe because he doesn't kiss Black and Commie ass?

They hate everything. They are the scum of this country.

Yes to all the above.

Trump and the Evangelical coalition is a nutty alignment. They both hate what each other stand for but fake it for the influence. Heck, if I had a nickel for every abortion Trump paid for I wouldn’t need this job posting on the internet. :)

Evangelicals don't care if other people are crass materialists. Capitalists have no problem with other people being religious.

You are projecting your liberal desire to tell other people how to live.

Trump did not hate the Evangelicals the way you liberals do. He was not ideologically committed to opposing them and their interests the way you liberals are. That alone made him the obvious choice compared to Hillary or Biden for them.

That any of this is strange to you, is you being an ideological zealot and a religious bigot.

Trump and the Evangelical coalition is a nutty alignment. They both hate what each other stand for but fake it for the influence. Heck, if I had a nickel for every abortion Trump paid for I wouldn’t need this job posting on the internet.

There's no evidence that Trump ever paid for an abortion. He doesn't even pay his lawyers.

The only reason why the Evangelicals voted for Trump was he "won" in 2016.

Shit, the Evangelicals hate the Mormons (not that this is a bad thing, they're a contemptable cult started by child-molesting con men) but they all got behind Romney in 2012 because OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

The thing is, you might very well see Roe v. Wade overturned because Trump put three fanatics on the Supreme Court, as opposed to past GOP presidents who alternated between moderates and conservatives.

Trump did not hate the Evangelicals the way you liberals do. He was not ideologically committed to opposing them and their interests the way you liberals are. That alone made him the obvious choice compared to Hillary or Biden for them.

Really. No one is making an evangelical have a gay marriage or an abortion. They don't want anyone else to have them, either.

Evangelicals don't care if other people are crass materialists. Capitalists have no problem with other people being religious.

That any of this is strange to you, is you being an ideological zealot and a religious bigot
Boy did you fuck up. I’m a Christian Democrat like about half of all mainline Christian denominations. Evangelicals are 70/30 pubs to Dems but they are religious outliers overly fixated on abortion as the only issue. Morons.

Trump hates religion. His favorite Bible verse is “all of them”. Holds a Bible upside down for show. He doesn’t even own a Bible. He rarely ever goes to church all for show.

no he attempting to federalize police forces...not pass reform legislation.

Dude, I could take you more seriously if you could construct a sentence properly.

Here', let me help you out.

"No, he was attempting to federalize police force, not pass reform legislation."

Not everything needs "legislation". Existing laws already gave the Department of Justice the authority to enter consent decrees. Not every department even needed reform. A lot of them get it right.
Federal law is not needed now, since most states have stepped up to the plate after the Dems blocked even debating federal legislation.

A consent degree does nothing...it merely settles a dispute. It doesn't force change via legislation.

I could take you more seriously if you actually had a clue

That any of this is strange to you, is you being an ideological zealot and a religious bigot
Boy did you fuck up. I’m a Christian Democrat like about half of all mainline Christian denominations. Evangelicals are 70/30 pubs to Dems but they are religious outliers overly fixated on abortion as the only issue. Morons.

Trump hates religion. His favorite Bible verse is “all of them”. Holds a Bible upside down for show. He doesn’t even own a Bible. He rarely ever goes to church all for show.

Nothing in your post contradicted or even addressed anything in my post.

Try again, this time, explain how or IF, what you say means anything in relation to what I said.

Here it is again.

Do the Moon Bats hate Tebow so much because he is White or because he is a Christian? Maybe because he doesn't kiss Black and Commie ass?

They hate everything. They are the scum of this country.

Actually, I despise him because he wants to impose his bronze age superstitions on the rest of us.

Also, what kind of God cares more about a three point conversion than starving children in Africa? That's kind of fucked up.

You dumbass hate filled Moon Bat. He hasn't IMPOSED anything on you or anybody else. You are just full of hate of Christians that you can't stand somebody that is one.

What is fucked up is all the filthy ass Negroes that shitheads like you love so much rioting, looting, burning and murdering and the asshole Negro NFL players supporting them.

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

But with news of the Jags deal, leftists unloaded on Twitter:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com .

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

Eat it, Kaepernick, and eat it hard.

The fans like Mr. Tebow. He's a hero in Florida where he excelled in college ball. Looks and sounds like a great guy. A vocal adherent of the persecuted Christian faith, which is very popular in northern Florida.

I don't see where this has anything to do with Kaep.

Kaepernick would do better to seek a job in San Francisco or Washington DC where his kind of liberalism is celebrated IMHO, if he wants to play ball.

Try again, this time, explain how or IF, what you say means anything in relation to what I said.

Here it is again.

Fuck off. All you did was post nonsense opinion unsupported. I never said anything about capitalists (refuted). Evangelicals care greatly about crassness in only selected people as they are an extremely hypocritical group - see Jerry Falwell Jr (opinion so can’t refute either way). You have no idea what Trump hates or doesn’t (refuted). Only I can verify what I believe and I don’t give a shit how you live (refuted). You called me a religious bigot (refuted in prior post).

Here it is again.

Fuck off. All you did was post nonsense opinion unsupported. I never said anything about capitalists (refuted). Evangelicals care greatly about crassness in only selected people as they are an extremely hypocritical group - see Jerry Falwell Jr (opinion so can’t refute either way). You have no idea what Trump hates or doesn’t (refuted). Only I can verify what I believe and I don’t give a shit how you live (refuted). You called me a religious bigot (refuted in prior post).

1. You made a claim that the political alliance between Trump and the Evangelicals was "nutty" though you did not explain why. I addressed that, but I had to guess what you were referring to, cause you gave no hint. If I guessed wrong, perhaps you should explain your reasoning, for your position, instead of being an asshole.

2. I've never seen Evangelicals as a group, take a position against other people being crass. And even if you did, it would not make them hypocritical to see crassness as a lesser problem for them, then the active hostility from people like Hillary, Biden and you. The alliance between Trump and them makes complete sense. Only a fool or a liar would say otherwise.

3. I know a lot about Trump's background and personal life. I'm aware of no reason to suspect that he hates Evangelicals, like you liberals do.

4. You are certainly a religious bigot. Your smearing of Evangelicals as a group, in this thread alone, shows that. That you claim to be Christian does not change that. THe widespread paradigm of self hating liberals, is well known and supported.

Federal law is not needed now, since most states have stepped up to the plate after the Dems blocked even debating federal legislation.

A consent degree does nothing...it merely settles a dispute. It doesn't force change via legislation.

I could take you more seriously if you actually had a clue

I could take you more seriously if you were barely literate and didn't just repeat what you heard on Hate Radio like it was an original idea.

You dumbass hate filled Moon Bat. He hasn't IMPOSED anything on you or anybody else. You are just full of hate of Christians that you can't stand somebody that is one.

What is fucked up is all the filthy ass Negroes that shitheads like you love so much rioting, looting, burning and murdering and the asshole Negro NFL players supporting them.

Have the cops stop shooting black kids in the back, they'll stop rioting. This isn't complicated.

Forum List

Back