‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

wasn’t gonna happen when obama and xiden...thankfully we got some improvements in the trump admin...and even then the dems voted to not even discuss reform in 2020

Actually, Corky, you got it completely wrong. Obama entered Consent Decrees with major cities that required them to meet milestones towards reform. These agreements were immediately scrapped by Trump.

It would also be easier to take you seriously if you learned how to capitalize when you write. I mean, this is something third graders learn.

I've seen zero indications that Tebow fakes anything.

No, I'm sure he's a very sincere religious fanatic.

Evil leftists like you cause starvation, not God.

Don't worry. When you die you'll achieve your wish of going to Hell for eternity.

Uh, guy, what causes starvation are people who don't practice birth control because some religious loony told them God doesn't like it.

Of course, God doesn't cause anything. He's too busy "Not Existing".

Frankly a God who would send otherwise good people to hell for not worshipping sounds kind of evil?

By your logic, Jeffrey Dahmner is in heaven, as he converted before they brained him, but Ann Frank is burning in hell right next to Hitler.

That's fucked up, yo!

wasn’t gonna happen when obama and xiden...thankfully we got some improvements in the trump admin...and even then the dems voted to not even discuss reform in 2020

Actually, Corky, you got it completely wrong. Obama entered Consent Decrees with major cities that required them to meet milestones towards reform. These agreements were immediately scrapped by Trump.

It would also be easier to take you seriously if you learned how to capitalize when you write. I mean, this is something third graders learn.

I've seen zero indications that Tebow fakes anything.

No, I'm sure he's a very sincere religious fanatic.
no he attempting to federalize police forces...not pass reform legislation.

no he attempting to federalize police forces...not pass reform legislation.

Dude, I could take you more seriously if you could construct a sentence properly.

Here', let me help you out.

"No, he was attempting to federalize police force, not pass reform legislation."

Not everything needs "legislation". Existing laws already gave the Department of Justice the authority to enter consent decrees. Not every department even needed reform. A lot of them get it right.

Do the Moon Bats hate Tebow so much because he is White or because he is a Christian? Maybe because he doesn't kiss Black and Commie ass?

They hate everything. They are the scum of this country.

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

But with news of the Jags deal, leftists unloaded on Twitter:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com .

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

Eat it, Kaepernick, and eat it hard.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourselfBaack Odummy hung out with uber racist farrakhan...but that peachy keen of course

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.
Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

You sound so stupid when you do this. It's no wonder things are so bad.

I'm a Christian, not a commie.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:36-39
now we know why jesus beat hell out of the money changers in the temple...

I thought Tebow should have been a tightend from the beginning. He doesn't have the skills to play QB in the NFL full time. But he has the size and the hands to play TE. And the opponent will have to account for his throwing skills, limited though the may be.

Yeah I agree, he has always been an all around good athlete, and I too am surprised they didn't get him turned into a tight end the moment he went pro. Probably too late now to be very successful.

I thought Tebow should have been a tightend from the beginning. He doesn't have the skills to play QB in the NFL full time. But he has the size and the hands to play TE. And the opponent will have to account for his throwing skills, limited though the may be.

Yeah I agree, he has always been an all around good athlete, and I too am surprised they didn't get him turned into a tight end the moment he went pro. Probably too late now to be very successful.

Yeah, he is 33. That is old for the NFL.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.
Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

You sound so stupid when you do this. It's no wonder things are so bad.

I'm a Christian, not a commie.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:36-39

Another obvious lie. lol can't help yourself. You don't even know what those verses mean.

Oddly you are unable to explain them.

Yes, you would have to have somebody tell you; most pagan sociopaths do.

Evil leftists like you cause starvation, not God.

Don't worry. When you die you'll achieve your wish of going to Hell for eternity.

Uh, guy, what causes starvation are people who don't practice birth control because some religious loony told them God doesn't like it.

Of course, God doesn't cause anything. He's too busy "Not Existing".

Frankly a God who would send otherwise good people to hell for not worshipping sounds kind of evil?

By your logic, Jeffrey Dahmner is in heaven, as he converted before they brained him, but Ann Frank is burning in hell right next to Hitler.

That's fucked up, yo!

Life is a test to see if we'll choose good or evil. You choose to follow Satan and engage in demonic behavior. I choose God.

Do the Moon Bats hate Tebow so much because he is White or because he is a Christian? Maybe because he doesn't kiss Black and Commie ass?

Actually, I despise him because he wants to impose his bronze age superstitions on the rest of us.

Also, what kind of God cares more about a three point conversion than starving children in Africa? That's kind of fucked up.

Life is a test to see if we'll choose good or evil. You choose to follow Satan and engage in demonic behavior. I choose God.

Uh, wow, so you give up anything that might even be remotely enjoyable because you think a magic sky fairy is going to give you something after you die, even though no one has ever seen this place and there's no proof it actually exists.

Actually, I despise him because he wants to impose his bronze age superstitions on the rest of us.

Also, what kind of God cares more about a three point conversion than starving children in Africa? That's kind of fucked up.

When has he tried to impose his religious beliefs on you?

Uh, wow, so you give up anything that might even be remotely enjoyable because you think a magic sky fairy is going to give you something after you die, even though no one has ever seen this place and there's no proof it actually exists.
It is called FAITH. You have faith in some things we have faith in God.

Forum List

Back