‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

But with news of the Jags deal, leftists unloaded on Twitter:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com .

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

Eat it, Kaepernick, and eat it hard.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.
Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

You sound so stupid when you do this. It's no wonder things are so bad.

I'm a Christian, not a commie.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:36-39

When you stand with commies like BLM, don't whine about being called a commie.

Both Kaepernick and Tebow had flashes of success as NFL QBs but were deemed not viable for the long-term by the very critical QB scouts throughout the NFL. Tebow went out and reinvented himself as a tight end. Kaepernick still feels entitled to be named a starting QB above the NFL minimum salary. The Baltimore Ravens were the one team in the NFL prepared to give Kaepernick another shot as a QB until Kaepernick’s girlfriend popped off about the Ravens owner being a slave master.

Tebow doesn't get a shot without Myers becoming the head coach of Jacksonville.

Tebow also had to reinvent himself and didn’t go to Meyer with a sense of entitlement to be a QB making more than the league minimum. I also have yet to hear Tebow’s wife popping off at the Jaguars owner being a slave master.

Tebow said many times he wasn't interested in being anything other than a QB.

Yes. He said that and the market told him otherwise. The market for Tebow as an NFL QB disappeared. Again, unlike Kaepernick, Tebow didn’t go down the path of entitlement and victimhood because of the harsh reality that while his skills sets as an NFL QB had showed some promise and hope at one time, ultimately, those skills sets fell short as being viable over the long term.

Kaepernick has had a huge influence on society. He is doing just fine.

His influence is divisive and racist and anti-American. He is a piece of shit.

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

How do these people expect to be taken seriously. I have always known that while Tebow may not be a great QB he IS afootball player. KAP tanked his own workout for God's sake. He's a fastball pitcher with no change up the leauge adapted to
Good observation. Kap was doing God`s work just as Muhammed Ali did.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!

Yes, because why should the Almighty Sky Pixie do things like fail to cure starvation in Africa when he has important things to do like alter the outcome of football games.

Evil leftists like you cause starvation, not God.

Don't worry. When you die you'll achieve your wish of going to Hell for eternity.

Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.
well it was different...Tebow wasn't taking a knee during the national anthem.

Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.
well it was different...Tebow wasn't taking a knee during the national anthem.

Let's face it, only a fucking asshole would do that, and only a fucking asshole would support it.

Tim Tebow is a GREAT man and follower of Jesus. We should all strive to be like Tim!
What does that have to do with playing football.
Nothing, but he is a better player....he was a team player, willing to move to different positions for the good of the team. CK just became a disrupter of teams....having his people call owners racist...really? You really want to go and call a potential employer racist? then expect a job and whine you don't have one? Sorry

Well at one time in their careers, Kopperdick was actually an NFL quarterback rather than a one trick Read-Option scheme. TBoner's a nice guy, but it's sort of sad to see him hanging on this way despite having had every opportunity in the NFL and an entertaining and I thought successful gig as NCAA pregame feature interview reporter.

Both Kaepernick and Tebow had flashes of success as NFL QBs but were deemed not viable for the long-term by the very critical QB scouts throughout the NFL. Tebow went out and reinvented himself as a tight end. Kaepernick still feels entitled to be named a starting QB above the NFL minimum salary. The Baltimore Ravens were the one team in the NFL prepared to give Kaepernick another shot as a QB until Kaepernick’s girlfriend popped off about the Ravens owner being a slave master.

Maybe...pays to be a good person, and maintain good relationships.

Tebow also had to reinvent himself and didn’t go to Meyer with a sense of entitlement to be a QB making more than the league minimum. I also have yet to hear Tebow’s wife popping off at the Jaguars owner being a slave master.

Tebow said many times he wasn't interested in being anything other than a QB.

Yes. He said that and the market told him otherwise. The market for Tebow as an NFL QB disappeared. Again, unlike Kaepernick, Tebow didn’t go down the path of entitlement and victimhood because of the harsh reality that while his skills sets as an NFL QB had showed some promise and hope at one time, ultimately, those skills sets fell short as being viable over the long term.

Kaepernick has had a huge influence on society. He is doing just fine.
and frankly that was the entire point. I think he made a smart play when he realized he wasn't good enough to play anymore. The leftist propagandist rolled with it. He knew how to play them

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Another obvious lie. lol can't help yourself. You don't even know what those verses mean.

Another obvious lie. lol can't help yourself. You don't even know what those verses mean.

Oddly you are unable to explain them.

And here it is from the other side. By all accounts Tebow seems to be a pretty nice guy. Why the snarky reply?

I don't believe I've ever seen him claim that God would do anything to alter a game. Have you ?

Again, it's the ones that pretend to be nice you have to watch out for.

Religion is a mental illness that needs to be cured.

um...CK was given more then one "second chance" - he tried out for Seattle, for Baltimore...Baltimore was about to sign him, but after his GF went on a racist rant on social media calling the Baltimore owner a racist etc, they didn't move forward.

The NFL then, in an unprecedented move, held a private try out for him, where the entire NFL was invited to watch him. The morning of the try out, he bailed.

CK began to believe his own hype, and thought he was better then the NFL, he never really wanted to play....he was making more money with his divisive rhetoric

Wow, just imagine if we listened to him and reformed the police before the whole country exploded into riots.

And here it is from the other side. By all accounts Tebow seems to be a pretty nice guy. Why the snarky reply?

I don't believe I've ever seen him claim that God would do anything to alter a game. Have you ?

Religion is a mental illness that needs to be cured.

um...CK was given more then one "second chance" - he tried out for Seattle, for Baltimore...Baltimore was about to sign him, but after his GF went on a racist rant on social media calling the Baltimore owner a racist etc, they didn't move forward.

The NFL then, in an unprecedented move, held a private try out for him, where the entire NFL was invited to watch him. The morning of the try out, he bailed.

CK began to believe his own hype, and thought he was better then the NFL, he never really wanted to play....he was making more money with his divisive rhetoric

Wow, just imagine if we listened to him and reformed the police before the whole country exploded into riots.
wasn’t gonna happen when obama and xiden...thankfully we got some improvements in the trump admin...and even then the dems voted to not even discuss reform in 2020

I've seen zero indications that Tebow fakes anything.

Forum List

Back