White privilege is the reason why the insurrectionists weren't fired upon

They weren't fired in because they were unarmed. When burn loot murder riots they at least have commercial grade fireworks. The black guy they did get on the 6th was beating cops with a baseball bat.

Lets just keep 100, if those were black people it would have been bloodshed and a lot of dead black people. Interestingly, when the numbers wasn't in their favor the insurrectionists did not make any attempt to repeat what they did on January 6, is that a sign of cowardice?

I'm Flaylo and I wrote this message. Though I am black, I cannot be anti white since my mother is Polish.
Moron.

Lets just keep 100, if those were black people it would have been bloodshed and a lot of dead black people. Interestingly, when the numbers wasn't in their favor the insurrectionists did not make any attempt to repeat what they did on January 6, is that a sign of cowardice?

I'm Flaylo and I wrote this message. Though I am black, I cannot be anti white since my mother is Polish.
Uh-huh, sure. :itsok:

Lets just keep 100, if those were black people it would have been bloodshed and a lot of dead black people.
“White privilege” exists only inasmuch as some white people feel kinship with other white people just because they are also white or happen to be of the same race. Which is debatable, because there are various “clans” of white Aryan or Northern European skin color who feud against other white “clans” whom they hate more than any of them ever hated black people.

Know thine enemy. Many whites do know other whites better than they know most black people.

If for instance a black man were to be friendly to one white clan, other families or clans would definitely discriminate against him.
This is true. But in America whites unified by skin color put down the ethnic differences they had in Europe.

"When you see the majority of violence on our streets is committed by blacks, you have to wonder Where is this pro black bullshit fighting racism shit coming from? Anyone that's lived here knows BLACKS (PC incorrect warning) commit the lions share of crimes. Noticing THAT is deemed "racismistaphobia" by our friendly democratic overlords."

ALL RISE!

Tonights lesson:

EVERY YEAR THE FBI UNIFORM CRIME REPORT SHOWS THAT THE MAJORITY OF VIOLENT CRIME IS COMMITTED BY WHITES.

The majority of the violence on our streets are committed by whites. I've shown you and all the other white trash this fact time and again. White privilege allows you to remain in psychosis even as you watch a bunch of whites do something blacks never have done. And white privilege allows you sorry sons of bitches to imagine that you were cheated in an election in order to justify this needless act.

View attachment 446725

View attachment 446729

Look at the numbers. Whites lead every category but two. And if we look athe rest:

View attachment 446736

Face the truth.

There are 30 categories here. Whites lead in 28. And fuck that excuse of there are more of you. Because you raggedy mf's have 15 times the wealth, own the most property, have the most jobs, own the most businsses, control banking, finance and every other American institution. There should be less than 5 percent crime by whites, not 70 percent of those arrested.

But you lead the nation in crime every year even with all the advantages and preferences made for whites by this system. So just read what Flaylo wrote and nod your head in agreement, because Flaylo is right. Your post proved it, because white privilege is so blatant, that people like you can ignore annual crime statistics to make up shit about blacks.
You need to posts links dude. BTW looking at your chart "Murders" Blacks 4,068 (13% of the population) "Whites" 3,650 (over 60% of the population). BS post without links and where are the hispanics?
No I don't and that population argument has no merit because the real measure of crime are those participating in it, not entire populations. Whites have always been the most criminal and violent group. That's a truth borne by all historical fact and crime statistics.

You're an idiot.

"When you see the majority of violence on our streets is committed by blacks, you have to wonder Where is this pro black bullshit fighting racism shit coming from? Anyone that's lived here knows BLACKS (PC incorrect warning) commit the lions share of crimes. Noticing THAT is deemed "racismistaphobia" by our friendly democratic overlords."

ALL RISE!

Tonights lesson:

EVERY YEAR THE FBI UNIFORM CRIME REPORT SHOWS THAT THE MAJORITY OF VIOLENT CRIME IS COMMITTED BY WHITES.

The majority of the violence on our streets are committed by whites. I've shown you and all the other white trash this fact time and again. White privilege allows you to remain in psychosis even as you watch a bunch of whites do something blacks never have done. And white privilege allows you sorry sons of bitches to imagine that you were cheated in an election in order to justify this needless act.

View attachment 446725

View attachment 446729

Look at the numbers. Whites lead every category but two. And if we look athe rest:

View attachment 446736

Face the truth.

There are 30 categories here. Whites lead in 28. And fuck that excuse of there are more of you. Because you raggedy mf's have 15 times the wealth, own the most property, have the most jobs, own the most businsses, control banking, finance and every other American institution. There should be less than 5 percent crime by whites, not 70 percent of those arrested.

But you lead the nation in crime every year even with all the advantages and preferences made for whites by this system. So just read what Flaylo wrote and nod your head in agreement, because Flaylo is right. Your post proved it, because white privilege is so blatant, that people like you can ignore annual crime statistics to make up shit about blacks.
You need to posts links dude. BTW looking at your chart "Murders" Blacks 4,068 (13% of the population) "Whites" 3,650 (over 60% of the population). BS post without links and where are the hispanics?

Hispanics and arabs are placed in the "white" category.

Lets just keep 100, if those were black people it would have been bloodshed and a lot of dead black people.

How many rioters did the police shoot during the anti-police riots this last summer? The reason the police were caught unprepared at the capital is because the right doesn’t normally act like that. It is usually the left that riots and invades and destroys property.

New Topics

Forum List

Back