White privilege is the reason why the insurrectionists weren't fired upon

Lets talk about "privilege". Um lets see here, calling out false claims with out facts and getting away with it time after time. And the poor white homeless that lost their jobs to Mexican illegals. Sacrificed and thrown under the proverbial bus for short term profiteers. Jesse Smollet, (I think I met his grand father in 1968 trying to kill a Hispanic groundskeeper) seems false claims of racism in the poor black community has been going on a long long time. Its a little scrutinized phenomena in the poor black community. Well, now, its mainstream.

on the question of WHITE PRIVILEGE ----if being white is so damned GOOD----why are people,
for the SLIMMEST reasons ---DECLARING THEMSELVES "persons of color"? Lately----
a person who converts to islam is SUDDENLY
a "person of color". Anyone who knows how to speak SPANISH----is a "person of color"---
I am looking for a way to GET IN
uno dos tres quatro........ is that enough?

Lets just keep 100, if those were black people it would have been bloodshed and a lot of dead black people. Interestingly, when the numbers wasn't in their favor the insurrectionists did not make any attempt to repeat what they did on January 6, is that a sign of cowardice?

I'm Flaylo and I wrote this message. Though I am black, I cannot be anti white since my mother is Polish.
Cowardice is protesting as an excuse to loot local businesses. Or to shoot cops, like Black Lies Matter does and advocates for.

Lets just keep 100, if those were black people it would have been bloodshed and a lot of dead black people. Interestingly, when the numbers wasn't in their favor the insurrectionists did not make any attempt to repeat what they did on January 6, is that a sign of cowardice?

I'm Flaylo and I wrote this message. Though I am black, I cannot be a anti white since my mother is Polish.
When you see the majority of violence on our streets is committed by blacks, you have to wonder Where is this pro black bullshit fighting racism shit coming from? Anyone that's lived here knows BLACKS (PC incorrect warning) commit the lions share of crimes. Noticing THAT is deemed "racismistaphobia" by our friendly democratic overlords.

But the majority of your violence on the street is committed by WHITES. The crime statistics show WHITE people commit 70% of violent crime.

What you "see" is the racism in right wing media that tells you stuff like the lie you just posted.

Weren't fired upon. 5 people died at the Capital, one White woman was shot by a cop.
141304977_10157574141936128_1569037376783413519_o.jpg

Flaylo
Lets just keep 100, if those were black people it would have been bloodshed and a lot of dead black people.

Even the thought of a black protest gets

ErFaMPXXYAIS8gE (1).jpg

But white supremacists attack the seat of government, and openly threaten to kill lawmakers (4 ppl actually die) but

No tear gas.
No water canons.
No flash bangs.
No snipers.
No dogs.
No tanks.
No drones.
No militarised police.

Nothing.

No one beating white society over the head for looting.
No one blaming white parents.
No one blaming white groups like Green day for affecting white people.

Nothing.

The USA spends almost a trillion dollars annually on defense but a bunch of white supremacists are able to take over the US capitol building by simply kicking open the front door?

Really ?

Police of all sorts are active members of the white supremacist/Nazi far right and it should be obvious from all of the information presented that the Capitol Police were intentionally unprepared to defend the Capitol against this violent insurrection.

Clearly not all of the Capitol Police abdicated their duty to defend democracy and Congress, but this insurrection could never have happened the way it did without the higher ups in the Capitol police letting it happen.

Flaylo
Interestingly, when the numbers wasn't in their favor the insurrectionists did not make any attempt to repeat what they did on January 6, is that a sign of cowardice?

White supremacists are cowards.

Black people are out numbered, out gunned, out financed. We face the most powerful military on the planet but we have a 400 history of saying "Fk no ! We ain't gonna bow down to this sh*t"

Asians and Latinos are fine with racism just as long as mainly aimed at blks and many of them are just as anti black as white supremacists. That's why we are on our own. We have no friends.

I would have LOVED then to turn up in the blk areas of Detroit or DC.

They would have been fkin destroyed.

What were you waiting for white supremacists? Yesterday was your day right ? Yesterday was the day your gonna raise hell right ? They did enough talking about it on Stormfront, Vdare n all them other white supremacists websites? What happened ?

Without military backing white supremacists dont want to go toe to toe with black men.

It's always cowardly sh*t with them.

Dylan Roof running in a black church and blasting at elderly black people. Some cop unleash clip after clip on unarmed black man.

It's always some sucka sh*t with these white supremacists.

Flaylo
I'm Flaylo and I wrote this message. Though I am black, I cannot be anti white since my mother is Polish.

Eh ? The Polish are white.

Last edited:
"When you see the majority of violence on our streets is committed by blacks, you have to wonder Where is this pro black bullshit fighting racism shit coming from? Anyone that's lived here knows BLACKS (PC incorrect warning) commit the lions share of crimes. Noticing THAT is deemed "racismistaphobia" by our friendly democratic overlords."

ALL RISE!

Tonights lesson:

EVERY YEAR THE FBI UNIFORM CRIME REPORT SHOWS THAT THE MAJORITY OF VIOLENT CRIME IS COMMITTED BY WHITES.

The majority of the violence on our streets are committed by whites. I've shown you and all the other white trash this fact time and again. White privilege allows you to remain in psychosis even as you watch a bunch of whites do something blacks never have done. And white privilege allows you sorry sons of bitches to imagine that you were cheated in an election in order to justify this needless act.

1611290531947.png

1611290727840.png

Look at the numbers. Whites lead every category but two. And if we look athe rest:

1611290877515.png

Face the truth.

There are 30 categories here. Whites lead in 28. And fuck that excuse of there are more of you. Because you raggedy mf's have 15 times the wealth, own the most property, have the most jobs, own the most businsses, control banking, finance and every other American institution. There should be less than 5 percent crime by whites, not 70 percent of those arrested.

But you lead the nation in crime every year even with all the advantages and preferences made for whites by this system. So just read what Flaylo wrote and nod your head in agreement, because Flaylo is right. Your post proved it, because white privilege is so blatant, that people like you can ignore annual crime statistics to make up shit about blacks.

Last edited:
There were white people killed. A woman was shot and killed and there were other deaths.
That white woman was inside the capital trying to enter the congressional area. Blacks would not have made it inside. And blacks surely would have died after beating a cop with a fire extinguisher.

Lets just keep 100, if those were black people it would have been bloodshed and a lot of dead black people.

Sure, just like when millions of you rioted throughout the streets in every major city across the country for a week and you weren't shot dead in your tracks.

Real life says you're a liar and a loser.

do you think that ANYONE will be brave enough to compile the real stats on BLM incited and
directly accomplished murders for the year?

This is a database of white supremacist involvement in BLM protests and in police departments. It shows what happened. 93 PERCENT OF THE BLM PROTESTS WERE PEACEFUL. That's why blacks weren't getting shot. There were no riots in every major city. Funny how you on the right trust the media when it comes to their fake depictions of black groups. On top of that DTMB, that riot on the capital was done based on shit that didn't happen. The only losers are asians like you who side with racists.

www.politicalresearch.org/2020/06/19/mapping-paramilitary-and-far-right-threats-racial-justice

You want to point out a few instances and make claims but that database has at least 150 incidents by white supremacists and they name the group they belong to.

Then there is this:

White Vigilantes Have Always Had A Friend In Police

New data shows that far-right vigilantes, often with support from cops, have threatened protesters nearly 500 times since police killed George Floyd.

(THIS IS BASED ON DATA COLLECTED, not my opinion. These things are happening and they are happening a hell of a lot more than the bullshit you get told by reading that right wing racist garbage.}

White vigilantes and far-right actors have shown up to oppose Black Lives Matter protests in the U.S. at least 497 times this year, according to data collected by Alexander Reid Ross, a doctoral fellow at the Center for Analysis of the Radical Right. He started gathering data on May 27, two days after police in Minneapolis killed George Floyd,
and continued through this week.

(Read that, it says that far right whites have shown up at least 497 times at BLM protests)

The dataset, which Ross shared with HuffPost, documents a staggering amount of violence directed at protesters by the far-right, including 64 cases of simple assault, 38 incidents of vigilantes driving cars into demonstrators, and nine times shots were fired at protesters.

(Read that, it says that far right whites have committed 64 assaults and on 38 incidents of white racists driving cars into demonstrators at BLM protests)

All told, six protesters were hit by vigilante bullets in this summer’s violence. Three died from their wounds.

(Read that, it says that far right whites have killed 3 BLM protesterss)

Ross’ dataset also includes 387 incidents of intimidation, such as people using racist slurs, making threats and brandishing firearms.

(Read that, it says that far right whites have committed 387 acts of intimidation, including threats with firearms at BLM protests)

“There just isn’t really anything to compare it to,” Ross told HuffPost. “I’ve never seen anything like this in my life.”

The data — which Ross gathered from social media posts, news reports and the ACLED US Crisis Monitor with help from Political Research Associates and the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights — includes some harrowing tales of violence.

A U.S. Army sergeant, who had previously posted tweets about targeting Black Lives Matter activists, shot and killed a protester in Austin, Texas.

Black Lives Matter protesters marching through a rural part of Bedford County, Pennsylvania, say a white man opened fire on them at night, striking one protester in the face.

A man in Iowa City, Iowa, allegedly drove his car into a crowd of protesters and, according to a criminal complaint, later justified the attack by telling police the protesters needed “an attitude adjustment.”

The steady drumbeat of such stories this summer has coincided with story after story of cops and national guardsmen openly supporting or collaborating with fascists and white vigilantes.

Ross said his dataset includes about two dozen incidents of vigilantes receiving approval or support from law enforcement. A sheriff in Arizona, for example, announced he would form a “civilian posse” to help “suppress lawlessness” during a time of “widespread unrest.”

In California, a sheriff’s deputy was spotted wearing a “III Percenters” militia patch on his uniform while policing a protest. And in Portland, Oregon, cops let the neo-fascist gang the Proud Boys attack protesters in the streets.

Disturbing images also emerged of police cozying up to far-right activists: A cop in Georgia was photographed fist-bumping an armed militia member, and cops in Philadelphia posed for a friendly photo with vigilantes who roamed the city’s streets with baseball bats.
(Read that, it says police have acted in collusion with white supremacists.)

Still more stories emerged this summer of cops themselves relishing violence against protesters.

A police chief in Sioux Rapids, Iowa, was suspended for two weeks after writing a Facebook comment encouraging people to drive their cars through Black Lives Matter demonstrators.

“HIT THE GAS AND HANG ON FOR THE SPEED BUMPS,” he wrote.

And in Wilmington, North Carolina, three white police officers were fired after being caught on camera using racial slurs while discussing massacring Black protesters.

“We are just going to go out and start slaughtering them fucking N words,” one officer said.

“Wipe ’em off the fucking map,” the same officer said. “That’ll put ’em back about four or five generations.”
(Read that, it shows that police are supporting the white supremacists.)

A report published this week by former FBI agent Mike German, now a fellow at New York University’s Brennan Center for Justice, documented how police ties to “white supremacist groups or far-right militant activities” have been uncovered in over a dozen states since 2000.

Supreme Court of Nebraska.
STATE of Nebraska and the Nebraska State Patrol, Appellees, v. Robert HENDERSON and the State Law Enforcement Bargaining Council, Appellants.
No. S-07-010.
Decided: February 27, 2009

BACKGROUND

On November 1, 2005, an internal affairs investigator for the Nebraska State Patrol was informed that a member of the State Patrol might be participating in online discussions at a members-only Web site associated with the Ku Klux Klan.   An investigation was commenced which revealed that appellant Henderson had joined the Knights Party, a Ku Klux Klan-affiliated organization, and participated in online discussions in a Knights Party online discussion forum.

FindLaw's Supreme Court of Nebraska case and opinions.

KKK membership sinks 2 Florida cops
KKK membership sinks 2 Florida cops

Two Alabama Officers Put on Leave for Alleged Ties to 'Hate Group'

Hidden in Plain Sight: Racism, White Supremacy, and Far-Right Militancy in Law Enforcement

www.politicalresearch.org/2020/06/19/mapping-paramilitary-and-far-right-threats-racial-justice

There were white people killed. A woman was shot and killed and there were other deaths.
That white woman was inside the capital trying to enter the congressional area. Blacks would not have made it inside. And blacks surely would have died after beating a cop with a fire extinguisher.
You suppose a lot of things. Surely all of these things would have happened according to and others. I always believed that by the end of my lifetime that things would be if not repaired, it would be near it. It can not advance much more if the attitudes do not change.

You suppose a lot of things. Surely all of these things would have happened according to and others. I always believed that by the end of my lifetime that things would be if not repaired, it would be near it. It can not advance much more if the attitudes do not change.
I don't suppose anything. And the attitudes that need changing belong to whites.

Too bad they weren't black, we could have got rid of all of them that way.

"When you see the majority of violence on our streets is committed by blacks, you have to wonder Where is this pro black bullshit fighting racism shit coming from? Anyone that's lived here knows BLACKS (PC incorrect warning) commit the lions share of crimes. Noticing THAT is deemed "racismistaphobia" by our friendly democratic overlords."

ALL RISE!

Tonights lesson:

EVERY YEAR THE FBI UNIFORM CRIME REPORT SHOWS THAT THE MAJORITY OF VIOLENT CRIME IS COMMITTED BY WHITES.

The majority of the violence on our streets are committed by whites. I've shown you and all the other white trash this fact time and again. White privilege allows you to remain in psychosis even as you watch a bunch of whites do something blacks never have done. And white privilege allows you sorry sons of bitches to imagine that you were cheated in an election in order to justify this needless act.

View attachment 446725

View attachment 446729

Look at the numbers. Whites lead every category but two. And if we look athe rest:

View attachment 446736

Face the truth.

There are 30 categories here. Whites lead in 28. And fuck that excuse of there are more of you. Because you raggedy mf's have 15 times the wealth, own the most property, have the most jobs, own the most businsses, control banking, finance and every other American institution. There should be less than 5 percent crime by whites, not 70 percent of those arrested.

But you lead the nation in crime every year even with all the advantages and preferences made for whites by this system. So just read what Flaylo wrote and nod your head in agreement, because Flaylo is right. Your post proved it, because white privilege is so blatant, that people like you can ignore annual crime statistics to make up shit about blacks.
You need to posts links dude. BTW looking at your chart "Murders" Blacks 4,068 (13% of the population) "Whites" 3,650 (over 60% of the population). BS post without links and where are the hispanics?

I'm Flaylo and I wrote this message. Though I am black, I cannot be a anti white since my mother is Polish.
When you see the majority of violence on our streets is committed by blacks, you have to wonder Where is this pro black bullshit fighting racism shit coming from? Anyone that's lived here knows BLACKS (PC incorrect warning) commit the lions share of crimes. Noticing THAT is deemed "racismistaphobia" by our friendly democratic overlords.

But the majority of your violence on the street is committed by WHITES. The crime statistics show WHITE people commit 70% of violent crime.

What you "see" is the racism in right wing media that tells you stuff like the lie you just posted.
BS.

“White privilege” exists only inasmuch as some white people feel kinship with other white people just because they are also white or happen to be of the same race. Which is debatable, because there are various “clans” of white Aryan or Northern European skin color who feud against other white “clans” whom they hate more than any of them ever hated black people.

Know thine enemy. Many whites do know other whites better than they know most black people.

If for instance a black man were to be friendly to one white clan, other families or clans would definitely discriminate against him.

I notice you didnt say, the majority of violence on the streets are committed by Progressive WHITES, who learn this shit in Colleges and Universities. Typical of a bitch like you who never tells the whole story.. Are you a kin of Goebbels?

Forum List

Back