White privilege is the reason why the insurrectionists weren't fired upon

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Lets just keep 100, if those were black people it would have been bloodshed and a lot of dead black people. Interestingly, when the numbers wasn't in their favor the insurrectionists did not make any attempt to repeat what they did on January 6, is that a sign of cowardice?

I'm Flaylo and I wrote this message. Though I am black, I cannot be anti white since my mother is Polish.

Last edited:
Flaylo, you know there's very few honest brokers on the right, especially on matters of race.

They'll do every and anything BUT admit the truth.

Flaylo, you know there's very few honest brokers on the right, especially on matters of race.

Exactly, in here and even outside of this forum they will never admit that the only reason those insurrectionists are still alive is because of white privilege. In any other country they would have been executed on the spot

Lets just keep 100, if those were black people it would have been bloodshed and a lot of dead black people. Interestingly, when the numbers wasn't in their favor the insurrectionists did not make any attempt to repeat what they did on January 6, is that a sign of cowardice?

I'm Flaylo and I wrote this message. Though I am black, I cannot be a anti white since my mother is Polish.
When you see the majority of violence on our streets is committed by blacks, you have to wonder Where is this pro black bullshit fighting racism shit coming from? Anyone that's lived here knows BLACKS (PC incorrect warning) commit the lions share of crimes. Noticing THAT is deemed "racismistaphobia" by our friendly democratic overlords.

I'm Flaylo and I wrote this message. Though I am black, I cannot be a anti white since my mother is Polish.
When you see the majority of violence on our streets is committed by blacks, you have to wonder Where is this pro black bullshit fighting racism shit coming from? Anyone that's lived here knows BLACKS (PC incorrect warning) commit the lions share of crimes. Noticing THAT is deemed "racismistaphobia" by our friendly democratic overlords.

We get thrown in jail and racially profiled for crimes we don't commit yet white insurrectionists still get to live when they should have been executed on the spot. Most crime is committed by whites

I'm Flaylo and I wrote this message. Though I am black, I cannot be anti white since my mother is Polish.

your entire statement is utterly ridiculous. I have lived thru riots both in the 60s and early 70s "performed by persons of color" and in
the past 20 years, also performed by "persons
of color" In one case in early 1990s the state mounties came galloping in, fully armed There was one fatality----it was a non-involved colorless person. Other fatalities thereafter
were ---black on black and sometimes black on
white

The one protestor that was murdered by the capitol police was an UNARMED, WHITE, FEMALE, AIR FORCE VET OF 14 YEARS, who was filming. You are a racist regardless of how hard you try to deny it.

Exactly, in here and even outside of this forum they will never admit that the only reason those insurrectionists are still alive is because of white privilege. In any other country they would have been executed on the spot
Except that was a lie created by the media, there wasn't any insurrection. , Just angry people. In a few short hours. Nobody burned down billions of dollars of property over false claims demonizing one race/and police over months. Democrats did that, and they get excused because..mmm racism is bad! .

Last edited:

Not true, black rioters looted, burned, vandalized and terrorized large areas of Portland for three months and six blocks of Seattle for the better part of two months and the police turned a deaf ear--I guess that is black privilege by YOUR definition.

Except that was a lie created by the media, there wasn't any insurrection. , Just angry people. In a few short hours. Nobody burned down billions of dollars of property over false claims demonizing one race/and police over months. Democrats did is this, and they get excused because..mmm racism is bad! .

I am just an ordinary american short left handed
female, but have seen or been in the proximity
of lots of riots------the thing in the capitol Building ------did not come close

We get thrown in jail and racially profiled for crimes we don't commit yet white insurrectionists still get to live when they should have been executed on the spot. Most crime is committed by whites
Who is this "we" you are referring too? Blacks are by and by far their own worst enemies. Poor lifestyle choices. Bad diets, addictions, way larger and far bigger threat to blacks than a few piddly white cops and whatever follows after white racism/cops. Weak and/blaming whites/cops/ racism basically takes away from reality and the facts. Basically: Poor blacks are their own worst enemy.

So you voted for a guy who called you a super predator and his VP put people like you in jail for smoking dope, while she smoked dope. I guess that makes you a dope...

Who is this "we" you are referring too? Blacks are by and by far their own worst enemies. Poor lifestyle choices. Bad diets, addictions, way larger and far bigger threat to blacks than a few piddly white cops and whatever follows after white racism/cops. Weak and/blaming whites/cops/ racism basically takes away from reality and the facts. Basically: Poor blacks are their own worst enemy.

mary sweetie-----chill out. people are taking names

Lets just keep 100, if those were black people it would have been bloodshed and a lot of dead black people.

Sure, just like when millions of you rioted throughout the streets in every major city across the country for a week and you weren't shot dead in your tracks.

Real life says you're a liar and a loser.

Lets just keep 100, if those were black people it would have been bloodshed and a lot of dead black people.

Sure, just like when millions of you rioted throughout the streets in every major city across the country for a week and you weren't shot dead in your tracks.

Real life says you're a liar and a loser.

do you think that ANYONE will be brave enough to compile the real stats on BLM incited and
directly accomplished murders for the year?

Lets talk about "privilege". Um lets see here, calling out false claims with out facts and getting away with it time after time. And the poor white homeless that lost their jobs to Mexican illegals. Sacrificed and thrown under the proverbial bus for short term profiteers. Jesse Smollet, (I think I met his grand father in 1968 trying to kill a Hispanic groundskeeper) seems false claims of racism in the poor black community has been going on a long long time. Its a little scrutinized phenomena in the poor black community. Well, now, its mainstream.

Are you a bastard abandoned by a sperm donor?

I doubt it. The shit which would have flown if unarmed black people would have been slaughtered like Ashli Babbitt , a honky chick, was, would still be with us today.

You don't really appreciate the intelligence of the capitol police , apparently.

Forum List

Back