White now declared enemies of the "progress"ive bowel movement

The Black Man, mostly, got to vote in the 1860's it took over 50 years more for women to get to vote Nation wide).

Get in the back seat and shut up! </sarcasm>

Naughty white women. Apparently their objection to Trump's pussy grabbing takes a back seat to who is most fit to be POUS. How dare they not embrace the liberal narrative.

We need to eliminate them by impregnating them with all things non-white. Perhaps that brings hope for future generations. If I were Hollywood, I'd portray the common American family as a white woman and a minority. That or just a set of lesbians, because that solves the problem as well.

American women voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, except the white ones

Naughty white women. Apparently their objection to Trump's pussy grabbing takes a back seat to who is most fit to be POUS. How dare they not embrace the liberal narrative.

We need to eliminate them by impregnating them with all things non-white. Perhaps that brings hope for future generations. If I were Hollywood, I'd portray the common American family as a white woman and a minority. That or just a set of lesbians, because that solves the problem as well.

American women voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, except the white ones
Good article. It's spot on. A lot of non-white men and a lot of white women voted for Trump.

Clinton is the symbol of political correctness. Which is just anti-white and anti-male.

Forum List

Back