White Nationalist Christopher Cantwell Fights Back Tears At Prospect Of Arrest

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“I’m terrified,” says Christopher Cantwell in a new video, apparently addressing police. “I’m afraid you’re going to kill me. I really am.”

Video is circulating of Christopher Cantwell, the white nationalist shock jock featured in the “Vice News Tonight” Charlottesville documentary, fighting back tears as he describes his fears of being arrested over the rally.

In the video, which first appeared on YouTube Saturday, Cantwell says he believes a warrant has been issued for his arrest. “I don’t know what to do,” he says, visibly emotional. “I need guidance.”

The self-proclaimed fascist later admits to having “engaged in violence” at the Virginia protest. “I’ve done nothing to hide that,” he says, insisting that he acted only in “defense of myself and others.”

Cantwell says in the clip that he would “let [police] come and get” him. “I’m terrified,” he tells the camera, apparently addressing law enforcement. “I’m afraid you’re going to kill me. I really am.”

The Cantwell clip was filmed on the same weekend that the 36-year-old was featured in the Vice News documentary that screened on HBO Monday. In the Vice footage, he is seen in his hotel room showing off an arsenal of weapons, which includes assault rifles, handguns and a knife.

There, Cantwell tells Vice correspondent Elle Reeve that the killing of 32-year-old Heather Heyer in Charlottesville had been “more than justified.”

When asked what people should expect from future white supremacist rallies, Cantwell tells Reeve that ”a lot more people are going to die before we’re done here.”

VIDEOS: White Nationalist Christopher Cantwell Fights Back Tears At Prospect Of Arrest

This is how big and tough these racist white nationalist terrorists really are. They are actually sniveling COWARDS as the video clearly shows. Pathetic!

Cantwell1.png

Is anyone proud of this Alt-right hero?

Being insanely fearful is a requirement to be a white supremacist. They live in a constant state of existential crisis in order to justify their insistence that extreme measures are needed to correct what they see as flaws in our society. All of them are cowards at heart

Well, it makes sense that anyone secure in their own selves and life would not be hating on other groups. They have to be insecure and on shaky ground to even be where they are ideologically. So being cowards underneath? Not a shocker to me.
Watch out for this guy though. If he is sure he's going to be arrested, he might decide to go out in a blaze of glory.

Well, it makes sense that anyone secure in their own selves and life would not be hating on other groups. They have to be insecure and on shaky ground to even be where they are ideologically. So being cowards underneath? Not a shocker to me.
Watch out for this guy though. If he is sure he's going to be arrested, he might decide to go out in a blaze of glory.

You may be right - but I think he's even too much of a coward for that.

Forum List

Back